ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

BossChief 10-21-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9037351)
Maybe it is different here, but I thought making a mult after you had been banned and admitting it/getting caught resulted in an IP ban. Is that not the case?

I wonder how ChiefsRocka feels about him being allowed to return under a mult after threatening a law suit against him for slandering him on a message board?

****ing pussy.

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037354)
bullshit.

The kid has immediately absorbed two offenses and is an unquestioned leader that values his studies.

I think he will be ahead of the NFL curve from the moment he hits the NFL field... because he will have move time to prepare.

Especially if he comes to KC, this team has an unreal amount of young talent that I firmly believe will BLOW THE **** UP if we get a LEGIT leader/QB like Smith...especially the skill position guys we have on offense.

Alright that's your opinion, but if he doesn't light it up off the bat I wouldn't be surprised which there is no shame with that as a rookie. If he does more power to him.

BossChief 10-21-2012 09:26 PM

OK GUYS...I know I am a primary culprit here, but can we just ignore cousin it and get back on topic and not let the idiot ruin an otherwise great thread about the future of this franchise?

K thanks.

DaneMcCloud 10-21-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037354)
especially the skill position guys we have on offense.

I'm not counting on those guys in 2013.

Charles is literally being run into the ground.

Baldwin has been a bust. Bowe isn't likely to return. Boss is probably done. Moeaki might as well be a double for O'Connell and Breaston may not return.

Unfortunately, I think this team is headed for an overhaul in 2013.

BossChief 10-21-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9037365)
Alright that's your opinion, but if he doesn't light it up off the bat I wouldn't be surprised which there is no shame with that as a rookie. If he does more power to him.

Honest to God, I think Geno Smith hits the NFL like RG3 has but without the ability as a runner.

I also think that will lead him to a longer, more productive, career.

Hopefully, that's for KC and I'm not wrong.

Im currently batting about .500 on QBs Ive backed.

WV 10-21-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9037368)
I think this team is headed for an overhaul in 2013.

I'm prepared for this if we can get rid of Pioli, Cassel, Crennel, and Daboll in that order and draft Geno in the 1st round.

Sorter 10-21-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037359)
I wonder how ChiefsRocka feels about him being allowed to return under a mult after threatening a law suit against him for slandering him on a message board?

****ing pussy.

Wait, wtf? BlackBob threatened a lawsuit?

LMAOLMAOLMAO

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...5un8o2_400.gif

DaneMcCloud 10-21-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9037372)
I'm prepared for this if we can get rid of Pioli, Cassel, Crennel, and Daboll in that order and draft Geno in the 1st round.

I think it'll happen regardless of who is in charge.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037359)

****ing pussy.

You don't know the half of it. If you did, you would definately know I'm not the pussy. It wasn't about a lawsuit. It was a cease and desist / restraining order deal. It's behind me and it's better if I don't say anything else about it.

NJChiefsFan 10-21-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037382)
You don't know the half of it. If you did, you would definately know I'm not the pussy. It's behind me and it's better if I don't say anything else about it.

Great, whatever. You were banned for a reason, get out. I normally don't give a crap about people even if they drive me nuts, but you destroyed thread after thread, even when I agreed with your opinion. I don't feel like seeing that again.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9037389)
Great, whatever. You were banned for a reason, get out. I normally don't give a crap about people even if they drive me nuts, but you destroyed thread after thread, even when I agreed with your opinion. I don't feel like seeing that again.

You won't. I'm not falling into the BS traps anymore. It was generally the same handful of people. That's why I am getting this out there now. I have come to the realization that these guys really have no credibility and I see things differently now. I'm not here to prove anything or be in pissing contests. We are ****ing up this thread and I am done talking about this.

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037371)
Honest to God, I think Geno Smith hits the NFL like RG3 has but without the ability as a runner.

I also think that will lead him to a longer, more productive, career.

Hopefully, that's for KC and I'm not wrong.

Im currently batting about .500 on QBs Ive backed.

I would pick in the top 5, but he has some warts like all prospects do. Unlike last year which the top 2 were badass #1 and badass #2. I wouldn't expect a Manning/RG3/Luck/Newton free for all OWNAGE in his 1st year, because it would simply be unfair to him. If he does great awesome if he doesn't that's okay for rookie, because everyone's progression is different.

Ebolapox 10-21-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9037393)
I would pick in the top 5, but he has some warts like all prospects do. Unlike last year which the top 2 were badass #1 and badass #2. I wouldn't expect a Manning/RG3/Luck/Newton free for all OWNAGE in his 1st year, because it would simply be unfair to him. If he does great awesome if he doesn't that's okay for rookie, because everyone's progression is different.

it's the QB whisperer, folks. listen up! :spock:

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h5n1 (Post 9037395)
it's the QB whisperer, folks. listen up! :spock:

Damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

NJChiefsFan 10-21-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037391)
You won't. I'm not falling into the BS traps anymore.

You were just as much to blame as anyone. It takes two people to argue. You can't get caught up arguing to the death on every freaking subject unless you are trying to be right no matter what on every subject. Claiming to be humble followed by all you did after that was great. Not to mention that just on the principle of avoiding a ban with a mult pisses me off even if I didn't have a problem with you.

Whatever I guess, not my fight to take up.