ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

WV 10-21-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037371)
Honest to God, I think Geno Smith hits the NFL like RG3 has but without the ability as a runner.

I also think that will lead him to a longer, more productive, career.

Hopefully, that's for KC and I'm not wrong.

Im currently batting about .500 on QBs Ive backed.

Good grief I hope so. The more I watch RGIII the more I like him. I don't like the Redskins (I hate all the local Football teams in this order Steelers, Ravens, Redskins), but I'm happy for the Redskins as far as getting RGIII.

He is just great, we'll see if he hits a wall or a 2nd year slump kind of like Newton, but wow is RGIII exciting.

Dave Lane 10-21-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Honest to God, I think Geno Smith hits the NFL like RG3 has but without the ability as a runner.

As the semi-voice of reason in this thread, I hope we get him. But I'm not willing to go crazy to get him like 3 1st rounders or something stupid.

What I REALLY want is a good evaluator of talent (see ya Scotty) to make the pick and get us the best QB in this class and if its Geno great. If not I'm happy.

Oh and it took me reading exactly 2 posts from Blackchuck to figure him out.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9037400)
You were just as much to blame as anyone. It takes two people to argue. You can't get caught up arguing to the death on every freaking subject unless you are trying to be right no matter what on every subject. Claiming to be humble followed by all you did after that was great. Not to mention that just on the principle of avoiding a ban with a mult pisses me off even if I didn't have a problem with you.

Whatever I guess, not my fight to take up.

I hear you and I do take blame. Note that when I was removed it was clearly stated that I might be allowed back one day.

I appreciate the opprotunity and I'm no longer concerned with defending myself. I've learned that it's overrated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9037402)
Oh and it took me reading exactly 2 posts from Blackchuck to figure him out.

I never tried to hide it LOL. I have no idea why people think I was trying to hide it?

Alright, enough of this talk, back to football.

Sorter 10-21-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v...s300/IS9ET.gif

RealSNR 10-21-2012 09:49 PM

So why did the mods allow BlackTard back on so soon again?

Sorter 10-21-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037407)

I never tried to hide it LOL. I have no idea why people think I was trying to hide it?

You literally said
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9024295)
hahaha you are Black Bob. Chiefberger is black bob. Everyone is black bob. Shut the **** up. This whole black bob thing is stupid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9024274)
and you say i'm crazy Bad Guy. You must be black bob or whoever he is.

You are a racist who has no knowledge about football.

http://www.gifflix.com/files/893fbb0ae332.gif

Doc Holliday up in this bitch.

Chiefshrink 10-21-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9037413)

LMAO

Sorter 10-21-2012 09:53 PM

Additionally, I had put BlackBob on ignore. The idiot's mult actually gave me +rep the other day and it showed up blue. That was how I knew for sure.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9037422)
So why did the mods allow BlackTard back on so soon again?

From what I understand, it was a consensus vote by the mods. Basically, I apologized and they let me back in. I admit, I needed a time out and I was pissed. Again, there was alot of stuff going on that you aren't aware of and probably never will be. However, I do want my name cleared and appreciate the second chance.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9037429)
You literally said

You are a racist who has no knowledge about football.

Doc Holliday up in this bitch.

That was a joke. I also came out and said I used to be Bob. I'm not a racist and it is wrong for you to call me one. It's not a term or label that should just be thrown around. Can we move on now?

Ebolapox 10-21-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037443)
That was a joke. I also came out and said I used to be Bob. I'm not a racist and it is wrong for you to call me one. It's not a term or label that should just be thrown around. Can we move on now?

you're a racist mother****er, aren't you? does it piss you off when a black guy has equal rights? did a black guy rape your mother? did a black guy rape YOU?

you disgust me.

BossChief 10-21-2012 10:09 PM

Here is my absolute last post on this subject in this thread...if you want to continue insulting the intelligence of this community, do it in another thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037407)

just more bullshit lies...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9024274)
and you say i'm crazy Bad Guy. You must be black bob or whoever he is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9024295)
hahaha you are Black Bob. Chiefberger is black bob. Everyone is black bob. Shut the **** up. This whole black bob thing is stupid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9028068)
Black Bob is dead.... he now goes by a symbol instead of a name that is really hard to draw.

Yeah you never tried to hide it...you just said over and you werent him and were just a n00b that was a long time lurker, even though it was OBVIOUS you were lying.

BossChief 10-21-2012 10:12 PM

Damn, Doc...why you gotta search so quickly?

Sorter 10-21-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037443)
I'm not a racist and it is wrong for you to call me one.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7pi4f80T61qkkza5.gif

Prove it. Everything else you've stated hasn't really shared the same sentiment.

Sorter 10-21-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037459)
Damn, Doc...why you gotta search so quickly?

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...y-wink-gif.gif