ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***** OFFICIAL 2013 KANSAS FOOTBALL THREAD ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268663)

Prison Bitch 05-23-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9703369)
Yep. Bill Snyder vs Kansas is like Roy Williams vs Kansas State. They just don't lose focus in that game

Or Self, who is 21-3 vs. KSU. That number cracks me up, I mean seriously? 21-3? Roy was 35-4 while Larry was 12-2. Talk about total ownage.

Then again it's nothing to be ashamed of. Self was 16-0 vs. CU, 15-4 vs Mizzou, 17-1 vs Nebraska and 12-1 vs. ATM. I can seriously remember those 6 losses they were so rare.

Saul Good 05-23-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9703369)
Yep. Bill Snyder vs Kansas is like Roy Williams vs Kansas State. They just don't lose focus in that game

Not only that, but Snyder likes to knock their dicks in the dirt. The last three years, KSU has won by 38, 40, & 52 points. We aren't talking about games where a bad bounce decided the outcomes.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-23-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9703280)
Worst D? Okay, you don't really follow KSU football, do you?

It's 2004/2005 all over again. They are well coached, but the talent just isn't able to keep up. They get by on most years, but look at their roster for next season. Terrible. Bump this when they get conference win number 3--itll be the very end of the year, if at all.

ChiTown 05-23-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9703385)
Or Self, who is 21-3 vs. KSU. That number cracks me up, I mean seriously? 21-3? Roy was 35-4 while Larry was 12-2. Talk about total ownage.

Then again it's nothing to be ashamed of. Self was 16-0 vs. CU, 15-4 vs Mizzou, 17-1 vs Nebraska and 12-1 vs. ATM. I can seriously remember those 6 losses they were so rare.

Yeah, but Roy absolutely humiliated the Cat's almost every-time out, much like HCBS has done to Kansas. The Self years haven't necessarily been like that, nor were the LB years.

Bambi 05-23-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9703385)

That's bullshit. I'm throwin in those couple wins that KU had over Prince as well. Snyder doesn't just get to duck out when KU becomes the dominant program.

Snyder 17 - KU 7

Braincase 05-23-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9703392)
Yeah, but Roy absolutely humiliated the Cat's almost every-time out, much like HCBS has done to Kansas. The Self years haven't necessarily been like that, nor were the LB years.

KSU's mistake was hiring Weber, and with Bill will never forget the "burial" after he left Illinois. It will always be personal between Self and Weber. I don't know that it will ever be "personal" between Snyder and Weis. I can't think of a thing that they've ever said to or about each other to escalate. Fact of the matter is KSU is going to own KU in football until they don't, and all streaks get broken. When, nobody knows.

ChiTown 05-23-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9703391)
It's 2004/2005 all over again. They are well coached, but the talent just isn't able to keep up. They get by on most years, but look at their roster for next season. Terrible. Bump this when they get conference win number 3--itll be the very end of the year, if at all.

Just curious, who is your team? I ask because if you really think this years team is like 04 or 05, you are wishing that to be the case more than actually knowing wtf you are talking about. Honest to God, that is just a stupid assessment.

I'd be willing to bet $100 and set the over/under on their wins at 7. You can take the under and we push if they stand on 7. Is that a bet?

ChiTown 05-23-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9703395)
That's bullshit. I'm throwin in those couple wins that KU had over Prince as well. Snyder doesn't just get to duck out when KU becomes the dominant program.

Snyder 17 - KU 7

:LOL:

If that's the case, then Snyder get 3 wins for the 09 victory off Kansas in Manhattan. I mean, that was Ron' Prince's ****ed up unit of misfit's, and Kansas's team that had just won an Orange Bowl, right?

You = The Tarded

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-23-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9703407)
Just curious, who is your team? I ask because if you really think this years team is like 04 or 05, you are wishing that to be the case more than actually knowing wtf you are talking about. Honest to God, that is just a stupid assessment.

I'd be willing to bet $100 and set the over/under on their wins at 7. You can take the under and we push if they stand on 7. Is that a bet?

Texas A&M. Ill take that bet. I've looked hard into their roster. This is not a good KSU team.

ChiTown 05-23-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9703415)
Texas A&M. Ill take that bet. I've looked hard into their roster. This is not a good KSU team.

You're on.

You've looked hard into the roster? You are probably looking for stars next to names. You won't find many. That's not really how HCBS does his thing. Good luck.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-23-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9703418)
You're on.

You've looked hard into the roster? You are probably looking for stars next to names. You won't find many. That's not really how HCBS does his thing. Good luck.

Darn. And here I thought I had it all figured it out. It's like Bill Snyder hasn't been around my whole life.

Al Czervik 05-23-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9703422)
Darn. And here I thought I had it all figured it out. It's like Bill Snyder hasn't been around my whole life.

I would never bet against HCBS......
There isnt a coach out there that gets more out of his players.....

Bambi 05-23-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9703412)
:LOL:

If that's the case, then Snyder get 3 wins for the 09 victory off Kansas in Manhattan. I mean, that was Ron' Prince's ****ed up unit of misfit's, and Kansas's team that had just won an Orange Bowl, right?

You = The Tarded

Cool take em. I don't think it gets you above .400 all time against KU though. Got a while before you have any hope of that.

while = never

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-23-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Czervik (Post 9703427)
I would never bet against HCBS......
There isnt a coach out there that gets more out of his players.....

No shit. Im aware of the history at KSU. But if he sniffs 10 wins with THIS team, he's the greatest coach of all time

Prison Bitch 05-23-2013 01:55 PM

Here come the MU & KSU trolls into our thread. Surprising? Hardly. We are their entire world.