ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink -- what would you say is the most fast food, food, you've eaten in one sitting? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=216094)

gblowfish 08-26-2014 03:47 PM

Earlier this summer I went to Sonic, because it was half price burger night. I told the kid I wanted 2 burgers, with mustard and ketchup, and no mayo. When I got the sack, it felt kinda heavy, but I was in a hurry so I really didn't open it up and paw around. When I got home, they had given me SIX burgers: 2 with mustard, 2 with ketchup, and 2 with mayo.
Not sure how that got garbled in translation. My wife ate one for dinner, I ended up eating the other five in a 24 hour period (dinner-lunch-dinner) and needless to say, that pretty much got me off Sonic burgers for a few weeks.

Marcellus 08-26-2014 03:49 PM

A quarter pounder, a big mac,2 things of fries, and a malt in one sitting. First non breakfast meal I had after getting back to the US after 7 months overseas.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-26-2014 03:49 PM

What's the pound? Never eaten there. I like Taco Bueno and eat there almost every time I go to KC.

gblowfish 08-26-2014 03:50 PM

Every kid at Mizzou when I was there made the drunken two in the AM pilgrimage to St. Louis to get a shit full sack of White Castle burgers, fire down those puppies all the way back to Columbia as the sun was coming up, then laying around all day Sunday with a pounding headache and a stomach full of onion-greased sliders. You can do that when you're 20 years old. Now that would kill me.

Pablo 08-26-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10851310)
What's the pound? Never eaten there. I like Taco Bueno and eat there almost every time I go to KC.

If you're referring to the Six Pack and a Pound; it's six tacos and a pound of potato oles.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-26-2014 03:52 PM

I've done some ridiculous shit. I wouldn't even know where to start. I assure you, I'm not fat becauseof my metabolism, or big boned. I eat. A lot. And often is shitty, shitty food. :D

Mr. Flopnuts 08-26-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10851316)
If you're referring to the Six Pack and a Pound; it's six tacos and a pound of potato oles.

I was. Thanks. I thought I'd quoted your post, but I was high.

Sassy Squatch 08-26-2014 03:57 PM

Pretty sure it was Jack in the Box but I don't really remember because I was so ****ed up.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-26-2014 03:59 PM

I've put down large Supreme stuffed crust pizzas, and went on to Half gallon ice cream sundaes. 10k calorie days...

OnTheWarpath15 08-26-2014 04:18 PM

My God. Some of you must have some big ass cast iron stomachs.

I was in KC last weekend and went to Jack Stack. Ordered the 3 Meat KC Combo with two sides and Texas Toast - and when the table didn't finish them, 5 onion rings - along with 3 Tank 7's.

That's nothing compared to some of this shit, and I thought I was going to die on the ride home.

BillSelfsTrophycase 08-26-2014 04:20 PM

10 Tacos and 6 bean burritos form Taco Bell after a 12 pack of Red Dog beer

Needless to say, I was on the throne for a while the next morning

Simply Red 08-26-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10851387)
My God. Some of you must have some big ass cast iron stomachs.

I was in KC last weekend and went to Jack Stack. Ordered the 3 Meat KC Combo with two sides and Texas Toast - and when the table didn't finish them, 5 onion rings - along with 3 Tank 7's.

That's nothing compared to some of this shit, and I thought I was going to die on the ride home.

I liked Jack Stack - I didn't love Jack Stack. But still - I don't blame you for plowing the table.