ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Kershaw lands 7 years and $215 million (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280691)

Mav 10-09-2014 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10995895)
Please excuse him. He's stupid.

Lol. I don't understand how anyone who likes baseball would think that sf stl is anything but awesome.

J Diddy 10-09-2014 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10995898)
Lol. I don't understand how anyone who likes baseball would think that sf stl is anything but awesome.

Personally, not a huge bb fan. I played when I was a kid (mid 80's) and we always got to a Royals game then so I followed them. Personally followed them up until the strike shortened season when they looked like they were going to do something but nothing became of it. Gave up on BB until 2003 when I went to work for Domino's. The guy I worked for was in the MO sports hall of fame as a fan of the STL and I got to go see a ton of cool games for free (including game 6 of the WS in 2006. I commend the Cards for getting me interested in BB again.

That being said I still have this sick addiction to the royals of my youth. I would love them to take it all.

Mav 10-09-2014 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10995899)
Personally, not a huge bb fan. I played when I was a kid (mid 80's) and we always got to a Royals game then so I followed them. Personally followed them up until the strike shortened season when they looked like they were going to do something but nothing became of it. Gave up on BB until 2003 when I went to work for Domino's. The guy I worked for was in the MO sports hall of fame as a fan of the STL and I got to go see a ton of cool games for free (including game 6 of the WS in 2006. I commend the Cards for getting me interested in BB again.

That being said I still have this sick addiction to the royals of my youth. I would love them to take it all.

Being a giants fan, die hard. I love football, but I can watch any ONE play and find enjoyment, but with baseball I can only watch the giants.

But, if not my giants, the Royals are my choice!

J Diddy 10-09-2014 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10995900)
Being a giants fan, die hard. I love football, but I can watch any ONE play and find enjoyment, but with baseball I can only watch the giants.

But, if not my giants, the Royals are my choice!

Well good luck and by that I don't mean it.

:D

Mav 10-09-2014 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10995901)
Well good luck and by that I don't mean it.

:D

I love Mike Matheny.....

I can take losing to him.

Prison Bitch 10-09-2014 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10995890)
Yah. I mean it's got to be awful. The past four NL representatives playing against each other after their epic NLCS from two years ago. Poor FOX!

Nobody outside those two cities cares a bit about either team. If you're still angry about that write the WSJ and tell them they're wrong.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-09-2014 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
The guy I worked for was in the MO sports hall of fame as a fan of the STL and I got to go see a ton of cool games for free (including game 6 of the WS in 2006.

That one might have been hard to see.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-09-2014 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10995944)
Nobody outside those two cities cares a bit about either team. If you're still angry about that write the WSJ and tell them they're wrong.

No one outside of those cities cares a bit about either team, says the guy who lives in neither place sporting a signature about the Cardinals and who has spent almost half his posts this month bitching about them.

You are a special kind of ****tard.

Mav 10-09-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10995944)

I'm a giants fan. I don't live any where near there. If you have ever watched a single minute of a giants road game to listen to the let's go giants change you would realize just how ****ing stupid that ridiculous comment is.

Like the Washington nationals have any where near the fan base as the cardinals or giants is absolutely absurd........

Prison Bitch 10-09-2014 08:34 AM

People not associated with SF and STL don't care to see them. You seem to have trouble understanding the actual argument, nobody said DC had a "larger fan base".

Neither team has anyone interesting to watch. Nobody to like or hate. At least Bonds and Pujols were lightning rods. Who in, say, Michigan is itchin to see Tim Hudson face off against Matt Holliday? Exactly nobody. Not one soul. As across the US

Mav 10-09-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10996120)
People not associated with SF and STL don't care to see them. You seem to have trouble understanding the actual argument, nobody said DC had a "larger fan base".

Neither team has anyone interesting to watch. Nobody to like or hate. At least Bonds and Pujols were lightning rods. Who in, say, Michigan is itchin to see Tim Hudson face off against Matt Holliday? Exactly nobody. Not one soul. As across the US

You are kidding yourself right?

The Cardinals have made four straight NLCS.

The giants have won the past two even year'ed world series.

You don't have to have a lightening rod type player to have intrigue across the country. I just don't agree with your premise Prison Slut.

Hootie 10-09-2014 11:44 AM

I bash Kershaw because I hate the Dodgers. I'm not an idiot. He's amazing.

I'm trying to see what it feels like to bash greatness like everyone does with, you know, that one QB