ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn, go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264964)

wazu 10-11-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9001769)
Everything we know about both players say he is.

This is the same garbage people have been saying about Croyle and Palko the last three seasons.

Everything? Which QB looked better last Sunday? Did they look like equals?

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9001787)
Everything? Which QB looked better last Sunday? Did they look like equals?

We saw Quinn throw 3 passes Cassel has completed many, many times.

That 15-yard dig to Bowe is Cassel's bread and butter when he needs a completion on third down.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:27 AM

I will say this: Brady Quinn hasn't had his football psyche shattered and his confidence completely nuked.

Confidence is the great equalizer in sports. Cassel currently has none. Quinn has nothing to lose and might find some.

L.A. Chieffan 10-11-2012 11:28 AM

Cassell has more turnovers by himself than any other team.

I think Quinn might be a small upgrade.

Brock 10-11-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9001794)
Cassell has more turnovers by himself than any other team.

I think Quinn might be a small upgrade.

How do you upgrade from the record-setting MattyC?

frankotank 10-11-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9001798)
How do you NOT upgrade from the record-setting MattyC?

fyp

saphojunkie 10-11-2012 11:40 AM

Everyone who has said "he sucks" or "he'll turn it around!" is completely full of shit. None of you know.

Alex Smith was a certified bust two years ago. He's now the highest rated passer in the league.

Obligatory Kurt Warner "sacking groceries" comment.

The fact is, more goes into being a quarterback than arm strength, accuracy, touch, decisions, everything... more than ANYONE on planet earth is aware of and can measure. It's a ****ing mystery why/how some guys manage to overcome their deficiencies and excel in the league. If anyone knew for sure, there wouldn't be busts.

No one knows how Quinn will be.

He certainly had enough talent to warrant getting drafted in the first round.
In a handful of starts, he didn't translate that talent to production.
There is nowhere near a large enough sample size to warrant the declarative statements flying around this thread.

tooge 10-11-2012 11:42 AM

I think he ends up being Cassel with a stronger arm. Bad decisions, slow reads, etc. Probably wont throw his receivers into injuries tho.

mr. tegu 10-11-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 9001617)
Sure didn't seem that way Sunday...

You just believe everything ESPN tells you don't you? I am sure you know exactly what Tim Tebow is doing this very second as well.

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9001824)
I think he ends up being Cassel with a stronger arm. Bad decisions, slow reads, etc. Probably wont throw his receivers into injuries tho.

I honestly think he's less accurate than Cassel.

He's thrown some of the worst passes you will ever see from an NFL QB.

Cassel's accuracy problem is missing guys by a yard or two, not 15.

ChiefSmoke 10-11-2012 11:54 AM

Brady ****ing Quinn?

You have got to be kidding me. That dude has a worse throwing arm than Dave Dravecky. Of course if he had been playing for the Chiefs when his throwing arm came shooting off his shoulder the fanbase would have creamed their pants like fat Romeo rubbing up against the dessert showcase at a Missouri diner. Have some more ****ing BBQ Nell Carter looking douchebag.

No wonder Pewterreport.com boards are dead this week. It should be illegal for the Bucs to get TWO consecutive bye weeks.

What a Midwestern shithole.....they should add a second arch in that toiletbowl you call a state and just admit its the gateway to type II diabetes.

I love the "knowledgeable fan base" angle.....****ing laughable....hey our QB might never be able to string a subject and verb together....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing idiots. There's a reason Obama has that douchebag Biden as a VP....nobody in their right mind would want to off him knowing that maniacal robot would have his finger on the button. But there's ChiefFan cheering Matty laying on the turf as on walks Brady ****ING Quinn.

The last time that dude played a meaningful game the only thing people knew your shit team for was a cute commercial where a Romeo look a like spelled the team's name wrong in the endzone.

Nothing says classy like racist stereotypes......or cheering a QB lying motionless on the field.

**** you KC.

PEWTER REPORT BLOWS THIS BOARD AWAY!

Piss Off.

tooge 10-11-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9001851)
I honestly think he's less accurate than Cassel.

He's thrown some of the worst passes you will ever see from an NFL QB.

Cassel's accuracy problem is missing guys by a yard or two, not 15.

regardless, I think it's more of the same ineffectiveness. More having to over use the run game, more third and long, and more rushed throws. He's Matt Cassel with a better college carreer.

Micjones 10-11-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9001819)
Everyone who has said "he sucks" or "he'll turn it around!" is completely full of shit. None of you know.

Alex Smith was a certified bust two years ago. He's now the highest rated passer in the league.

Obligatory Kurt Warner "sacking groceries" comment.

The fact is, more goes into being a quarterback than arm strength, accuracy, touch, decisions, everything... more than ANYONE on planet earth is aware of and can measure. It's a ****ing mystery why/how some guys manage to overcome their deficiencies and excel in the league. If anyone knew for sure, there wouldn't be busts.

No one knows how Quinn will be.

He certainly had enough talent to warrant getting drafted in the first round.
In a handful of starts, he didn't translate that talent to production.
There is nowhere near a large enough sample size to warrant the declarative statements flying around this thread.

Took 50 starts for Alex Smith's light to come on.
Anyone that says they know what Quinn is after just 12 starts...is lying.

mr. tegu 10-11-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSmoke (Post 9001867)
Brady ****ing Quinn?

You have got to be kidding me. That dude has a worse throwing arm than Dave Dravecky. Of course if he had been playing for the Chiefs when his throwing arm came shooting off his shoulder the fanbase would have creamed their pants like fat Romeo rubbing up against the dessert showcase at a Missouri diner. Have some more ****ing BBQ Nell Carter looking douchebag.

No wonder Pewterreport.com boards are dead this week. It should be illegal for the Bucs to get TWO consecutive bye weeks.

What a Midwestern shithole.....they should add a second arch in that toiletbowl you call a state and just admit its the gateway to type II diabetes.

I love the "knowledgeable fan base" angle.....****ing laughable....hey our QB might never be able to string a subject and verb together....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing idiots. There's a reason Obama has that douchebag Biden as a VP....nobody in their right mind would want to off him knowing that maniacal robot would have his finger on the button. But there's ChiefFan cheering Matty laying on the turf as on walks Brady ****ING Quinn.

The last time that dude played a meaningful game the only thing people knew your shit team for was a cute commercial where a Romeo look a like spelled the team's name wrong in the endzone.

Nothing says classy like racist stereotypes......or cheering a QB lying motionless on the field.

**** you KC.

Piss Off.

http://users.content.ytmnd.com/b/f/8...1a38416973.jpg

tooge 10-11-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSmoke (Post 9001867)
Brady ****ing Quinn?

**** you KC.

Piss Off.

K. It's Biden, not widen. It wasn't a romeo look alike unless romeo is a smallish framed white guy in his 70's. You're such fans that the game is blacked out I hear. Well, you can check on our board for updates of the game if you need. Or, you can listen to the radio in that great state of yours if you can find a station in English.