ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Grand Theft Auto V Trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274400)

Bump 09-15-2013 03:20 PM

this game is going to destroy the little bit of social life I have left. Plus it seems that a lot of people got this game early, every time I check out reddit all I see is pics of people playing this shit.

Wallcrawler 09-15-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 9979998)
it been confirmed for a while now, you keep your weapons no matter what, busted,killed, out of ammo.

Thank Christ. I haven't been following it too much, want to have as much of it as possible be "new" when I get it fired up.

kcxiv 09-15-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9980376)
this game is going to destroy the little bit of social life I have left. Plus it seems that a lot of people got this game early, every time I check out reddit all I see is pics of people playing this shit.

Because they pirated it. Well some people get it early

ragedogg69 09-15-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9980727)
Because they pirated it. Well some people get it early

I really do not see why R* hasnt said just release the game. There has been so many store that have sold early, and now both the 360 and PS3 can be downloaded for free.

Like I said, honest consumers end up getting screwed.

hometeam 09-15-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 9982300)
I really do not see why R* hasnt said just release the game. There has been so many store that have sold early, and now both the 360 and PS3 can be downloaded for free.

Nobody is getting screwed by not getting a game released a day early..

kcxiv 09-16-2013 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 9982300)

If stores get caught selling early they have to pay a huge huge fine. I remember its came up when 4 was released.

Its also take-two's call not rockstar.

AussieChiefsFan 09-16-2013 04:54 AM

Preordered mine online. Should be here within 3-6 business days.

ragedogg69 09-16-2013 06:59 AM

Meh, you're right. Screwed is a bad term. It is really shitty that if you are a pirate, you get the game for free, early and still play online if you spoof your custom firmware.

I am desperately hoping I am not coming here at 12ET tonight bitching up a storm that the PSN store has crashed because so many people are trying to get their copy.

Wallcrawler 09-16-2013 07:33 AM

Aliens: Colonial Marines is honest customers getting screwed by a gaming company.

Piracy is an issue with every game. Its simply a matter of whether you feel like the company that made this game you want deserves your money for doing it.

As for all this digital shit, Im not worried because I know that at midnight tonight, Gamestop is going to have my copy waiting for me. The servers are going to have a heart attack with so many people trying to download that at the same time.

Good luck to all who went digital. lol.

DMAC 09-16-2013 08:34 AM

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/...-auto-v-review

The Franchise 09-16-2013 09:20 AM

So wait.....is this shit out tonight or right now? I pre-ordered at Gamestop and got a call yesterday telling me that my copy would be ready Midnight on Sunday (yesterday). I was planning on stopping today after work....

Apparently I need to call....

Dayze 09-16-2013 09:39 AM

that looks incredible

Bowser 09-16-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9983584)
So wait.....is this shit out tonight or right now? I pre-ordered at Gamestop and got a call yesterday telling me that my copy would be ready Midnight on Sunday (yesterday). I was planning on stopping today after work....

Apparently I need to call....

I already picked your copy up. I'll send it to you. Sometime.

Mav 09-16-2013 11:14 AM

I am so ****ing pumped for this game......

Really, I am. Gonna pick it up in the morning.

lcarus 09-16-2013 11:21 AM

Got the game on Saturday. It's incredible. So much better than 4. The map is pretty huge and diverse, and the best part is that it's all open from the beginning. The first thing I did was somehow got 3 stars and had an epic chase from the south part of the map to the mountain part of the north. 10/10 for sure. I saw Gamespot gave it a 9, which I find ridiculous considering they gave GTAIV a 10/10 and this is a hundred times better.