ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games ****The OFFICIAL PS3 general discussion thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=180279)

kcxiv 03-06-2008 12:19 PM

Try to find a 60 gig version on craigslist or ebay. People sell them all the time. Thats why i waited until my friend sold her 60 gig. I wanted the ps2 emulation chip in mine. Found GoW 1 for 9 bucks on amazon and GoW2 for like 25 bucks. May end up just ordering them or going to gamestop and get them used.

TinyEvel 03-06-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro (Post 4617491)
So, Wa-Z do you have it?

by the way I couldnt here you or tinyEvel the entire time we were just playing.

I was in my office at work, we have a flatscreen and a special PS3 that also plays the coded betas months before the games release. :clap:

Anyway, we have the PS eye hooked up with built in mic. That's why you could probably hear my idiot creative team talking smack during the game.

Wa-Z you friggen killed me like 8 times in a row on that boat. It became comical.

But after you left, we did a ground war match and I had 42 kills, 5 deaths EPIC!

I was standing on the top of the open silo lid kind of in the middle of the three flags and had a view of all the flags. I was picking off guys with an M-16 with red dot sight. in every direction. I had a 15 kill streak and a 10-kill streak. most of the tie I only jumped down because I ran out of ammo. It was awesome.

RustShack 03-06-2008 03:59 PM

Can I use the blutooth headset from a phone on my PS3? If so how do I set it up?

xbarretx 03-06-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 4618903)
Can I use the blutooth headset from a phone on my PS3? If so how do I set it up?

go in to settings (system settings i beleive), accessories, then set register bluetooth, then have it search for the bluetooth. make sure your bluetooth is set to pair (for mine i have to hold the button until the blue light stays on) then the PS3 should register it. then it will ask for a pw which is (should be) 0000 then click ok. once done go down to audio settings and change them from default to the name of the bluetooth HS (i.e. motorola H5) then that should work. soryr im not exact in my descriptions but its a good "gist" that should get you to where you need to go :thumb:

RustShack 03-06-2008 04:22 PM

Awesome thanks! Can it charge it from the PS3 just like a controler?

RustShack 03-06-2008 04:45 PM

Well I got it to regoster, but its not letting me talk/hear on it when playing cod4... I'm new to blu tooth.

xbarretx 03-06-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 4618996)
Awesome thanks! Can it charge it from the PS3 just like a controler?

that im not sure on, i woudlnt see why not since its the same connection. :huh:

xbarretx 03-06-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 4619048)
Well I got it to regoster, but its not letting me talk/hear on it when playing cod4... I'm new to blu tooth.

no, i had the same issue and just figured it was my HS. so i went and got a usb one. i read certain moto ones were having issues with the PS3. is that what yours is?

for yours as long as its registered, and its connected, and the settings are set to receive the HS (from default) ya know that screen after you connect wher eyou talk and it shows the voice bars above measuring volume? maybe Tony or Cro can help where i have failed :deevee:

mikeyis4dcats. 03-06-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 4618202)
The only places that have 80 gigs are blockbuster and they sell them as a bundle thats around $600....

I just went with a 40gig cause i sold all my ps2 games and ps2 to my brother in law...and i hardly play games anyway

I actually scored 2 of the 80gb today on Amazon. They were in stock for about 2 minutes.

:D

RustShack 03-06-2008 05:58 PM

It's a moterola h700 or something like that, my roomate found it in the street one day. I got it to work though, thanks for all your help!

Buck 03-06-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 4618473)
I was in my office at work, we have a flatscreen and a special PS3 that also plays the coded betas months before the games release. :clap:

Anyway, we have the PS eye hooked up with built in mic. That's why you could probably hear my idiot creative team talking smack during the game.

Wa-Z you friggen killed me like 8 times in a row on that boat. It became comical.

But after you left, we did a ground war match and I had 42 kills, 5 deaths EPIC!

I was standing on the top of the open silo lid kind of in the middle of the three flags and had a view of all the flags. I was picking off guys with an M-16 with red dot sight. in every direction. I had a 15 kill streak and a 10-kill streak. most of the tie I only jumped down because I ran out of ammo. It was awesome.

So you are the a-hole who wouldn't let me get my chopper off, with the 10 XP it gives you for doing it. DAMN YOU!!!

Buck 03-06-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 4619145)
It's a moterola h700 or something like that, my roomate found it in the street one day. I got it to work though, thanks for all your help!

Its well documented that Motorola Bluetooths do not work with the PS3, My LG works great though.

RustShack 03-06-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro (Post 4619299)
Its well documented that Motorola Bluetooths do not work with the PS3, My LG works great though.

Well I got my Motorola to work, I'm just that good!

Eleazar 03-06-2008 09:26 PM

I have an older bluetooth headset that I got free with a cellphone and it won't work, but I think all the newer ones are supposed to, aren't they?

kcxiv 03-06-2008 09:47 PM

How is, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, i played through the demo, and i was impressed with it. I dont have any cash to get that game atm, but i am thinking about it in the future. Maybe i can get it at a better priced for used.