ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I Need Some Good JuJu Here Guys... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223340)

Mr. Flopnuts 03-02-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6571638)
That's kinda what I figure as well...

The agreement actually states that "I" won't attempt to contact any company client within 1 year of separation.

So, ok... I won't.

Oh, you're good. They just don't want you to contract yourself out to them. That's not to say that you couldn't encourage them to take their operations in house and hire you to run the whole thing. :)

Gonzo 03-02-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6571646)
Oh, you're good. They just don't want you to contract yourself out to them. That's not to say that you couldn't encourage them to take their operations in house and hire you to run the whole thing. :)

They also don't want me to take my extensive knowledge about bill rates and security programs to a competitor.

Luckily for them, that paid me off well enough for me to not want to do that.

I have been an extremely loyal employee for over 11 years now, but that shit only goes so far...

Extra Point 03-02-2010 10:21 PM

Good luck to your Mom and you all, Gonzo.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-02-2010 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6571653)
They also don't want me to take my extensive knowledge about bill rates and security programs to a competitor.

Luckily for them, that paid me off well enough for me to not want to do that.

I have been an extremely loyal employee for over 11 years now, but that shit only goes so far...

Yeah, I don't blame you. They were very good to you and I definitely don't want to encourage you to **** them over. I mean they were very good to you.

At the same point, you have to be able to feed your family.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-03-2010 03:36 PM

Best wishes and fast recovery to your Mom.

Gonzo 03-03-2010 03:40 PM

Thanks man...

She seems a bit better today. She's more coherent and was actually able to walk a little.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-03-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6573516)
Thanks man...

She seems a bit better today. She's more coherent and was actually able to walk a little.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good deal.

TrebMaxx 03-03-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6573516)
Thanks man...

Posted via Mobile Device

Good news indeed! Praying for a complete recovery.

Gonzo 03-05-2010 04:21 PM

Update:

Mom's doing better today. She's starting to get a little cabin fever. She gets to go home tomorrow, (we think).
It ended up being cancer. The doc is sure he got it all though.

I went on a job interview this morning and it went very well. It's for a property management company that owns properties in Nebraska, texas, minnesota, iowa and missouri.
They'll want me to run security for all their properties, this is riht up my alley too. The interview lasted nearly 1.5 hours and it was fairly obvious that I've forgotten more about security than they know. The gig will likely pay more then I was making.

I definitely brought my a-game today and I feel really good about it.
Thanks again for all the good juju guys.

On another note, my former company let me keep my cell phone number and I bought a new blackberry. I forgot how much I liked them but it's a big adjustment from windows mobile.
Sorry if it was sloppy, I'm still trying to figure this thing out.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief 03-05-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6579964)
Update:

Mom's doing better today. She's starting to get a little cabin fever. She gets to go home tomorrow, (we think).
It ended up being cancer. The doc is sure he got it all though.

I went on a job interview this morning and it went very well. It's for a property management company that owns properties in Nebraska, texas, minnesota, iowa and missouri.
They'll want me to run security for all their properties, this is riht up my alley too. The interview lasted nearly 1.5 hours and it was fairly obvious that I've forgotten more about security than they know. The gig will likely pay more then I was making.

I definitely brought my a-game today and I feel really good about it.
Thanks again for all the good juju guys.

On another note, my former company let me keep my cell phone number and I bought a new blackberry. I forgot how much I liked them but it's a big adjustment from windows mobile.
Sorry if it was sloppy, I'm still trying to figure this thing out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like things are heading for the better. Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-06-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6579964)
Update:

Posted via Mobile Device

Right on! :thumb: