ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Kim Kardashian should be on your shit list. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247404)

whoman69 06-30-2013 08:36 AM

Kim is one of the greediest people around. Who else would get paid $17 million for a sham marriage? Its all about the Benjamins in that world.

threebag 06-30-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9784523)
Kim is one of the greediest people around. Who else would get paid $17 million for a sham marriage? Its all about the Benjamins in that world.

Best Make-up she could use

Planetman 06-30-2013 08:54 AM

You guys are fighting over Kim Kardashian!
http://i2.wp.com/pandodaily.files.wo...it=1000%2C1000

DaneMcCloud 06-30-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9784458)
Well, this is a loaded question that is aimed at making everyone look stupid, but my son woke me up early so I'll give it a shot.

Typical network TV commercial (I'm assuming you are leaving out local commercials)--$200,000 to $400,000.

Using a well-known celebrity--could vary depending on the theme and effects used, but $750,000 up to several million dollars.

The question was aimed at people's perspectives, not to insult.

I'd like to have a few more people chime in before answering. Scott Free lived in Hollywood for a while so I assume he's somewhat familiar with the cost.

LiveSteam 06-30-2013 10:43 AM

Can we get back to poking fun of that fat ugly bitch with a pill popping crazy mom & Bruce Jenner as a step dad.
I do feel bad for Bruce.

threebag 06-30-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9784646)
Can we get back to poking fun of that fat ugly bitch with a pill popping crazy mom & Bruce Jenner as a step dad.
I do feel bad for Bruce.

Don't he probably gets ****ed in a three way by the gardener and the hair stylist in Dane's guesthouse

GloryDayz 06-30-2013 11:26 AM

I think what's rubbing people the wrong way is that it takes a lawyer to draw "IP law" into a disagreement over a person's looks. And "Intellectual" and KK being used in the same sentence is just wrong because "Intellectual," at some level, implies cerebral and we all know she's not of that.

But as lawyers tend to do, they stretch an apple into an orange and give that curious puppy dog look at why others can't see that, at a minimum, they picked a really bad name for law(s) governing the larger topic. And, when you get as equally absurd with your equal comparison (trying to show them how much of a mockery they're making of human common sense), it takes a lawyer to get all upset and say you're way off base. There's a reason the legal community in this country has held in as low regard as they are, they're making fools of themselves, common sense, and most things remotely human.

So, it takes a lawyer to think looking like KK is a crime worth her getting paid over... And Type-casting a role is a crime when they feel like it...

We can only hope the settlement was a dollar and the world remembers how KK makes her money (other that on her back with her legs spread for the next tabloid moment she can garner!), and make sure they plan accordingly... She's a whore, her family taught her how to be one professionally, and she's doing a good job highlighting that fact to the world.

There are many like her, so once she's gone, the next slut will enter the room and make sure a band of lawyers use gorse misinterpretations of a well-intentioned law to keep them from needing to actually work.

Hey, just about the only bigger whores and sluts on the face of the plant than KK are the millions of parasitic lawyers who serve those lower-lever whores and sluts.

SAUTO 06-30-2013 11:37 AM

Have you been drinking today?
Posted via Mobile Device

PunkinDrublic 06-30-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 9784540)
You guys are fighting over Kim Kardashian!
http://i2.wp.com/pandodaily.files.wo...it=1000%2C1000

Exactly! If it bothers you that much then stop talking about it and reading stories about it. You're only fueling their fame. Unless she comes out with another sex tape (preferably while she was pregnant) I could give a shit less about any of them. There are so much more important things to worry about than to bother to make this part of your world of concern.

GloryDayz 06-30-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9784726)
Have you been drinking today?
Posted via Mobile Device

Not yet, you? Well, coffee...

Setsuna 06-30-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 9784727)
Exactly! If it bothers you that much then stop talking about it and reading stories about it. You're only fueling their fame. Unless she comes out with another sex tape (preferably while she was pregnant) I could give a shit less about any of them. There are so much more important things to worry about than to bother to make this part of your world of concern.

How is that fueling their fame when we don't buy their products or watch their reality shows or buy magazines with them featured in it? How is discussion and arguing add to their fame? That doesn't compute with me at all. We're like grains of sand on a beach. How do like 10 people add to someone's fame? I fail to believe this statement.

PunkinDrublic 06-30-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9785019)
How is that fueling their fame when we don't buy their products or watch their reality shows or buy magazines with them featured in it? How is discussion and arguing add to their fame? That doesn't compute with me at all. We're like grains of sand on a beach. How do like 10 people add to someone's fame? I fail to believe this statement.

You're not adding to it monetarily, but it is pretty ****ing ridiculous to keep seeing this thread pop up. Why waste your time and existence worrying about her?