ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Baby kidnapped from home in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250979)

Mojo Rising 10-07-2011 02:17 PM

I read in article this morning that a call came from the house at 2:30 am. They did not give any further info.

ForeverChiefs58 10-07-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Rising (Post 7974717)
I read in article this morning that a call came from the house at 2:30 am. They did not give any further info.

:hmmm: what about the whole no phones thing?

Baby Lisa's Parents Get in Heated Discussion with Police

Tensions are running high in day three of the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police and FBI agents returned to the home on Thursday where baby Lisa was feared abducted.

Investigators also descended on a wooded area about a mile away from the home to search for the third time, only this time investigators walked shoulder-to-shoulder in hopes of finding any evidence that might lead them to baby Lisa.

FOX 4's John Pepitone describes a heated conversation police had with the baby's parents at the wooded area where police were searching. According to witnesses, the parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were seen having an animated discussion with police before speeding off in their car.

Police told Pepitone they believe the parents' emotional exchange was in response to investigators returning to the woods to search for the third time.

Coogs 10-07-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7974731)
:hmmm: what about the whole no phones thing?

Baby Lisa's Parents Get in Heated Discussion with Police

Tensions are running high in day three of the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police and FBI agents returned to the home on Thursday where baby Lisa was feared abducted.

Investigators also descended on a wooded area about a mile away from the home to search for the third time, only this time investigators walked shoulder-to-shoulder in hopes of finding any evidence that might lead them to baby Lisa.

FOX 4's John Pepitone describes a heated conversation police had with the baby's parents at the wooded area where police were searching. According to witnesses, the parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were seen having an animated discussion with police before speeding off in their car.

Police told Pepitone they believe the parents' emotional exchange was in response to investigators returning to the woods to search for the third time.

:thumb: Thank you!

Chiefnj2 10-07-2011 02:29 PM

Wouldn't the husband have had his cell phone with him since he was returning from work? Why leave it home?

ReynardMuldrake 10-07-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7974711)
I know that reports are coming out about the mother, but the dad just seems to have a "deer in the headlights" look to him, lack of emotion, that strikes me as beyond strange. Maybe they both are involved. A little too wierd also that he hadn't ever worked a bit of overtime until that particular night. Maybe the mom was responsible, but I think he knows something.

I have a suspicion that the mother maybe killed the kid accidentally and they both are trying to cover it up. She supposedly had a cold and was crying a lot before this all happened. :hmmm:

ForeverChiefs58 10-07-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7974749)
Wouldn't the husband have had his cell phone with him since he was returning from work? Why leave it home?

I don't think it is likely a husband working until 4am with a sick infant at home would leave a cell phone at home.

ForeverChiefs58 10-07-2011 02:45 PM

I feel sorry for the other two kids she had from other relationships which appear to both be from different dads since one is black and one is white.

TheGuardian 10-07-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 7974707)
I didn't think I stuttered, so...ummmm wut... would you like me to clarify?

No I'm just baffled by that information. A very "WTF?" kind of thing.

Coogs 10-07-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7974802)

:thumb:

Coogs 10-07-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7974802)

Watching KCTV5 (local CBS) right now. Just said the FBI has returned to the home with metal detectors and is searching the back yards of the home and neighbors homes looking for something that may provide more information to help in the case.

Deberg_1990 10-07-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7974779)
I feel sorry for the other two kids she had from other relationships which appear to both be from different dads since one is black and one is white.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Titty Meat 10-07-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7972259)
They should probably look at her facebook.

Does she have a bazillion pics of the kid, is her account just to friends, friends of friends or open for the world to see. In that case, maybe look back and see if they could run down an IP of someone who spent signficant time looking at pics of her kids.....never know.

If they have other kids in the home, it almost would have to be someone they know, an acquaintance of someone they know, or someone they're around with that baby.

Alot of times, aren't these crimes committed by a woman who has recently lost a baby or had a miscarriage?

Some hobo doesn't walk down a neighborhood street, randomly pick a window and take a baby.

Nope.

Titty Meat 10-07-2011 03:09 PM

BTW just spoke to my neighbor who works at Deffenbaugh. He said there were a few FBI agents out there the day after the baby was reported missing.

Chiefnj2 10-07-2011 03:11 PM

Who breaks into a house and turns (and leaves) all the lights on??

allen_kcCard 10-07-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7974828)
Who breaks into a house and turns (and leaves) all the lights on??

Possibly, someone that just snatched a baby and is trying to get out without tripping all over crap?