ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

Pablo 02-18-2012 04:05 PM

Fake story from this dude.

MGT is an attention whore.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381857)
Then you really are the typical dumbass meathead who is all brawn and no brains. Seriously. If you think your kids are best served by your ass sitting in jail, you're dumb. There are ways to destroy your enemies that go well beyond and are much more effective than beating their ass or putting them in the hospital. If physical punishment is the best you can do, then you're behind the curve with regards to vengeance.

If you have the means, its probably better to pay someone else to do it.

mikey23545 02-18-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8381861)
Fake story from this dude.

MGT is an attention whore.

Yeah, but it did bring out all the Internet Tough Guys for us to marvel at...ROFL

Pablo 02-18-2012 04:14 PM

This guy is just as bad as badgirl with worthless fake threads.

Can we ban him plz?

WilliamTheIrish 02-18-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381853)
That I'd beat the hell out of a guy for touching my kids?

Sorry man but I'm a destroyer of worlds when it comes to my family. I would gladly go to prison for killing or maiming anyone that hurt or tried to hurt any of my family members. That isn't tough guy talk, that's just me.

Not that. That you think nobody else on the board would do the same thing. It's not the beatdown that I criticize, but the fact that grown adults, the people that are on this earth to keep kids OUT of these situations are the very ones who put them IN the situation.

Dude, I was raised with 11 brothers and sisters in a 3 bedroom house. There were more fights inside the house than outside. Nobody wanted 7 brothers showing up at their door. I raised my own kids and never put them in an environment where that could happen. That's what I'm trying to impart in this thread.

I work in a Children's Hospital. I see what happens to these kids every day when good, stable parents get taken out of a kid's life. I think MTG may have caused more harm for himself and his kids by wailing on this POS than if he had taken the approach of using the law to his advantage now and then waiting for the chance to put the physical beatdown the guy when the time was absolutely right.

There's a very good chance DFS takes them, and puts them in foster care. And believe me, that's more of a meat grinder than you'd ever want to know. Or they reward the nutty bitch with full custody while he gets grilled by DFS for months until they deem him fit to be a parent again.

Either way, I just hope the guy hasn't harmed his chances to be the full time legal custodian of these kids. But maybe that's not such a good idea either.

FAX 02-18-2012 04:29 PM

Mr. TheGuardian and Mr. Ballsucker and Mr. OldDog have inspired me.

I believe I will pay a little visit to my neighbor with the cat. Does Clorox get rid of blood evidence? Because, by God in Heaven, there is going to be blood and lots of it. There will be neighbor blood, cat blood, neighbor teeth, cat hair, neighbor fingers and other assorted neighbor and cat pieces and particles scattered everywhere before I'm through. I'm going to beat them down, then I'm going to chop them up. Then, I'm going to burn his house down. Then I'm going to find his relatives and burn all their houses down.

To hell with the law. Socrates can kiss my ass and so can all the namby-pamby, cowardly, sissy, girlie guys who don't think with their testicles and their fists and their 12-guage and their 5-gallon jug of gasoline. Pass the steroids, because it's real man time in FAXland, baby.

FAX

NewChief 02-18-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8381899)
Mr. TheGuardian and Mr. Ballsucker and Mr. OldDog have inspired me.

I believe I will pay a little visit to my neighbor with the cat. Does Clorox get rid of blood evidence? Because, by God in Heaven, there is going to be blood and lots of it. There will be neighbor blood, cat blood, neighbor teeth, cat hair, neighbor fingers and other assorted neighbor and cat pieces and particles scattered everywhere before I'm through. I'm going to beat them down, then I'm going to chop them up. Then, I'm going to burn his house down. Then I'm going to find his relatives and burn all their houses down.

To hell with the law. Socrates can kiss my ass and so can all the namby-pamby, cowardly, sissy, girlie guys who don't think with their testicles and their fists and their 12-guage and their 5-gallon jug of gasoline. Pass the steroids, because it's real man time in FAXland, baby.

FAX

Congratulations. You're a real man now, Mr. Fax.

FAX 02-18-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381901)
Congratulations. You're a real man now, Mr. Fax.

Thank you, Mr. NewChief.

FAX

DaFace 02-18-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381799)
Here's the deal. If it's Iowanian or MoHill or frazod or just about any other poster coming in here posting this, then people are going to react differently. Sadly, it's MTG the biggest sad sack loser on this board who had made his own "bad luck" for as long as he's been a member by making idiotic decisions and posting about them while refusing to take the advice of the board to correct his situations. He's either one of the most pathetic humans to ever walk the planet or a talented troll.

You win the thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog 02-18-2012 04:37 PM

I'm not sure how I got lumped in with that jackalope, but I'm glad to have inspired you Mr Fax

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381917)
I'm not sure how I got lumped in with that jackalope, but I'm glad to have inspired you Mr Fax

Probably for saying its ok to hit someone else's child in the face.

FAX 02-18-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381917)

If I was mistaken, I apologize, Mr. Old Dog. Sincerely.

I just scanned the thread, to be honest and thought you were advocating violence like I do now that I'm a freaking real man with real man cares and real man needs. Like the need to bash somebody's face in with a brick after shooting a stack of Methyl Tren between my toes.

FAX

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381931)
I don't recall asking you, asshole.

LOL Its a message board, dick. I'm free to post whatever I wish so as not to violate rules.

Pound sand.

Old Dog 02-18-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8381933)
If I was mistaken, I apologize, Mr. Old Dog. Sincerely.

I just scanned the thread, to be honest and thought you were advocating violence like I do now that I'm a freaking real man with real man cares and real man needs. Like the need to bash somebody's face in with a brick after shooting a stack of Methyl Tren between my toes.

FAX

LOL, no, I believe you misread what I typed. Though in your meth induced rage to whack a cat/neighbor with a hammer, I can certainly understand it.

BigCatDaddy 02-18-2012 04:57 PM

Good on you bro.