ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs In Pioli I Trust (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256537)

DeezNutz 03-11-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8442924)
Deez, you've proved time and time again that you wontonly perform this kabuki theatre where you just pretty much say things with no warrant or logic behind them, just because it soothes your fragile emotions to hammer them out on your keyboard.

Case in point: describing me as a True Fan is like describing KnowMo as intellectually honest.

Get your shit straight. We've been through this twice before.

Oh, yes. "Time and again" my little geisha. What was that about warrant and logic?

I'm quite the fragile little poster. You trust Pioli enough to deliver a SB? Will this happen under his tenure?

O.city 03-11-2012 08:58 PM

In a couple years, when Pioli is a scout for the Pats, can this thread die?

Direckshun 03-11-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8442983)
Oh, yes. "Time and again" my little geisha. What was that about warrant and logic?

I'm quite the fragile little poster. You trust Pioli enough to deliver a SB? Will this happen under his tenure?

When you insinuate I'm never advocating QBs, and then you insinuate that I'm all about investing the best picks this team has at nothing but offensive line, you've built a pattern. You should break that pattern ASAP. Repeating baseless bullshit is a waste of your time. Which is saying something.

I'm agnostic right now on the Super Bowl chances with this team. If he continues to build it consistent with how he's done it over the past three years, then we're in it to win it in a couple more years.

DeezNutz 03-11-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8443002)
When you insinuate I'm never advocating QBs, and then you insinuate that I'm all about investing the best picks this team has at nothing but offensive line, you've built a pattern. You should break that pattern ASAP. Repeating baseless bullshit is a waste of your time. Which is saying something.

I'm agnostic right now on the Super Bowl chances with this team. If he continues to build it consistent with how he's done it over the past three years, then we're in it to win it in a couple more years.

I don't believe I've insinuated any of the above, other than to make a sweeping gesture to say that anyone who supports Pioli is a True Fan because his consistent disregard of the QB position--tonight serving as a reminder of this--has pissed me off.

In truth, I believe that you, Direckshun (explicit for clarification), would have done things much differently than Pioli to this point.

Hammock Parties 03-11-2012 09:11 PM

I honestly think DShun posts this crap just to make himself feel better.

Direckshun 03-11-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8443074)
I honestly think DShun posts this crap just to make himself feel better.

Nothing makes me feel better.