ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Flopnuts Fatties Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262790)

Mr. Flopnuts 08-24-2012 05:47 PM

Hondo is awesome. As soon as I can keep up, I'm rolling up for some Montana Grizzly Bears and Alaskan Ambers with you guys. That'd be a helluvan adventure for my west coast city livin ass. :D

Bwana 08-24-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8848513)
Hondo is awesome. As soon as I can keep up, I'm rolling up for some Montana Grizzly Bears and Alaskan Ambers with you guys. That'd be a helluvan adventure for my west coast city livin ass. :D

Yes it would! :D You just let us know.

Buck 08-27-2012 02:50 PM

What's the deal Flop?

I thought you were going to be an attention whore here...

Saulbadguy 08-27-2012 03:52 PM

Eat raw meat, shit vegetables.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-27-2012 04:19 PM

I'm trying to figure out my plan for attack. I've stopped eating out, and am eating better. I'm even eating less, and no drinking at all. We've been talking on the Facebook page, and I'm kind of leaning toward keto, but I need a lot more info. I want to ****ing crush the first 90 days, then I want to transition back into a more normal life long lifestyle. There's no reason I can't lose 100-120lbs or MORE in 3 months.

That said, I need to get off my fat, ****ing ass and move if I'm going to make that happen. Help me Buck, make me a Keto master. I DON'T WANT TO JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIICCE!

burt 08-27-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8857430)
I'm trying to figure out my plan for attack. I've stopped eating out, and am eating better. I'm even eating less, and no drinking at all. We've been talking on the Facebook page, and I'm kind of leaning toward keto, but I need a lot more info. I want to ****ing crush the first 90 days, then I want to transition back into a more normal life long lifestyle. There's no reason I can't lose 100-120lbs or MORE in 3 months.

That said, I need to get off my fat, ****ing ass and move if I'm going to make that happen. Help me Buck, make me a Keto master. I DON'T WANT TO JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIICCE!

Its taken me over 5 months to lose 50 pounds. But I am not starving myself. Just watching my intake. Luv and Buck are inspirational for me! I took a pic this weekend and realized that I am still a fat ****, so I am now jogging. 220 or bust.....

Ceej 08-27-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

That's what I did and it worked great short term for me. No more eating out, no more alcohol and no more pop. Like I mentioned in the group I was down around 11 pounds or so in about a month or so. I even walked a bit, but not too much.

That's my plan of attack again.

luv 08-27-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Just remember that it's marathon, not a sprint. Don't get caught up in wanting to see instant results. If you're making a lifestyle change, just make the change.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-27-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8857452)
Just remember that it's marathon, not a sprint. Don't get caught up in wanting to see instant results. If you're making a lifestyle change, just make the change.

I appreciate it. This is a different approach that I'm taking that I honestly wouldn't recommend for very many people. I've done this. I've lost 185lbs. I knew exactly what to do to keep losing and live a great, healthy, athletic, lifestyle.

Then I ****ed the whole thing up and put 100lbs on. Okay. No. Big. Deal. (bullshit, it sucks) I know what to do when I get there, but I also know that I have 90 days to achieve ridiculous results. From there, it's all like before. So I think I'm going to take my "golden shot".

Mr. Flopnuts 08-27-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8857450)
That's what I did and it worked great short term for me. No more eating out, no more alcohol and no more pop. Like I mentioned in the group I was down around 11 pounds or so in about a month or so. I even walked a bit, but not too much.

That's my plan of attack again.

That's awesome. Exercise is good for the mind, as well as the body. I would suggest giving 30 days of pain to it, and see how you feel about it at the end. If you can make it 30 days, I'd bet money you wouldn't want to quit. It's incredible what it does for the endorphines in your brain, let alone the physical athleticism, and weight loss. Just my 2 cents, bro.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-27-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 8857438)
Its taken me over 5 months to lose 50 pounds. But I am not starving myself. Just watching my intake. Luv and Buck are inspirational for me! I took a pic this weekend and realized that I am still a fat ****, so I am now jogging. 220 or bust.....

I've been watching you on Facebook. Why aren't you in our group? **** that, Burt. You're a Flopnuts Fatty now. I'm going to add you to the thread header and put you in the Facebook group.

P.S- You're doing ****ing phenomenal! Keep it up!

Mr. Flopnuts 08-27-2012 04:39 PM

If anyone wants to track their weight publicly, feel free. I've set it up in the thread header. 1 awesome thing I've got going now is I got a new Bodybugg. I used that little bad boy when I lost my weight the first time and it was awesome for tracking calorie burn, and forcing me to read labels, and measure my food (most of the time) when I was using it.

It's totally outdated, there are better, cheaper products on the market, but I got the one that links with smart phones and a 6 month subscription to the website for $100. That's ****in smokin! I should get that in a week or so. Really looking forward to it.

I'm going to get off my ass and exercise in the morning. I will be truthful about it. If I don't, I would appreciate tons of ridicule. :)

Saulbadguy 08-27-2012 05:56 PM

just ate some peanut butter. HOLLLLLLAH

morphius 08-27-2012 06:46 PM

I'm going for being more consistent with my workouts, over the summer I got pretty lax, especially with trips and my AC not really doing a great job keeping up with the 110 degree days. Lost 4 lbs already just this week. I don't have too much to lose though. Good luck guys/gals!

"Bob" Dobbs 08-27-2012 07:03 PM

My deal is I just haven't felt like eating for the last few days... so I haven't. That can't be good, though.