ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is nobody even interested in this team anymore? Brady Quinn is your starter... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265521)

Hammock Parties 10-22-2012 01:46 PM

This is almost a little sad.

I was really enjoying making fun of Casshole.

Woodchuck 10-22-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9039064)
Truth is, all GM's are going to hire someone they have some familiarity with. That's why picking the right GM is so important. The Right GM also has the RIGHT buddies.

If Pioli got fired, we were picking top 3, and we got a new GM, do you think Clark would have a stipulation that the new GM has to draft a first round QB?

the Talking Can 10-22-2012 01:47 PM

pioli

his biggest decisions are now all proven failures

fire him

DeezNutz 10-22-2012 01:47 PM

New QB this draft. A first-round ****ing QB? The Mayans are almost certainly correct. Now, we must ensure that Pioli won't be making the selection.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-22-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9039078)

**** that!

BigMeatballDave 10-22-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9039045)
I don't think he has more poise. His decision making is actually probably worse.

In the end, do you want death by beheading or a thousand paper cuts? Either way, you're dead.

They are both bad.

How can you possibly discern that Quinn is worse?

ToxSocks 10-22-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9039082)
If Pioli got fired, we were picking top 3, and we got a new GM, do you think Clark would have a stipulation that the new GM has to draft a first round QB?

No, i don't think Clark would make drafting a 1st round QB a stipulation.

I do think that he would make ATTAINING a QB a priority though, and it will obviously be something discussed. How that QB is attained will be the GM and coaches decision, just like it was when Pioli/Haley arrived.

ToxSocks 10-22-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9039078)

Don't worry. There are 52 other players that im sure you'll have no problem flip-flopping on.

lcarus 10-22-2012 01:52 PM

Maybe this is stupid to say, but this news just makes me question the seriousness and/or validity of Cassel's "injury". I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but the timing and method of all this is just quite convenient.

HemiEd 10-22-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EsPn
The Chiefs thought Cassel would be the franchise quarterback, but Monday they admitted that nightmare is over.

fixed it

htismaqe 10-22-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9039089)
They are both bad.

How can you possibly discern that Quinn is worse?

This season aside, Cassel was largely a guy that couldn't WIN a game but he also wouldn't throw the game away either.

Quinn is a guy that can single-handedly lose a game even when everyone around him is playing well.

ToxSocks 10-22-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9039105)
Maybe this is stupid to say, but this news just makes me question the seriousness and/or validity of Cassel's "injury". I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but the timing and method of all this is just quite convenient.

The mysterious phone call, man! THE PHONE CALL!!!

DeezNutz 10-22-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9039121)
This season aside, Cassel was largely a guy that couldn't WIN a game but he also wouldn't throw the game away either.

Quinn is a guy that can single-handedly lose a game even when everyone around him is playing well.

Whoa, now. We're going to disagree here.

KCUnited 10-22-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9039121)

So there is a God.

ClevelandBronco 10-22-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9038583)
God damn you Quinn......don't **** this up for us. You be a good little soldier and throw this game.

Perhaps you've stumbled on the one thing Quinn can throw effectively.

However, It's not called throwing a game if you don't have the capacity to win the game. Quinn doesn't have to work outside of his normal capabilities to lose games.