ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Worst pizza on the plant... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267012)

threebag 11-25-2012 10:16 AM

Casey's Pizza by the slice always cut into my gas fund. Never filled my car without a piece of pizza and a coke. The taco pizza was never a by the slice choice but it was the only one to order carry out.

Bump 11-25-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9148066)
Oh and in the category of worst pizza ever, any St Loser style Velveeta cheese pizza is disgusting.

velveeta and pizza wouldn't mix well I would think

Kaylore 11-25-2012 11:02 AM

Fat slobs all like pizza Hut because they soak the dough in grease. The new Domino's is the best and Forbes had an article on why they are the fastest growing pizza chain in the us.

threebag 11-25-2012 11:07 AM

**** pizza chains. Anyone that is pushing quantity over quality needs to get the **** out.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9148353)
Fat slobs all like pizza Hut because they soak the dough in grease. The new Domino's is the best and Forbes had an article on why they are the fastest growing pizza chain in the us.

You cash take that nasty shit and shove it up your ass.

That's what it tastes like anyway
Posted via Mobile Device

mr. tegu 11-25-2012 11:18 AM

I never ate papa johns until last season when the Royals had the 50% off promo. Haven't eaten Pizza Hut since.

CoMoChief 11-25-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148037)
I forgot about Tim's Pizza, over off 40 Hwy - it's GREAT.

Fun House is excellent, too.

I live in CoMo now, and Shakespere's is really good, but HELLA expensive. And I don't bitch about the price of food when it's quality...but in CoMo we have so many options : Southside, G&D, Arris, Gumby's, Wiseguys...

living here, there is no excuse to ever order from a chain, I can tell ya that.

Southside.....oh how i miss that place. I pretty much paid for all of their TV's.....not kidding....started going there when it was just a small 6 table venue and they had $1.50 30oz mugs

Pushead2 11-25-2012 11:23 AM

Living in NYC, I prefer any local pizzeria but if I have to get a late night drunk order of pizza with the guys - it's Dominos. Can't beat their $5.99 2 topping medium pizza deal at 1am piss drunk. Who knows what it tastes like though....

NewChief 11-25-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9148340)
velveeta and pizza wouldn't mix well I would think

It's not velveeta; it's provel. I love it. Imo's in St. Louis is awesome, though I've heard horrible things about the ones outside of the city.

Shogun 11-25-2012 11:38 AM

Also in Pratt, Kansas. There's a place called Charlies Pizza Tacos.

Best Pizza tacos around. I want one now.

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9148435)
Southside.....oh how i miss that place. I pretty much paid for all of their TV's.....not kidding....started going there when it was just a small 6 table venue and they had $1.50 30oz mugs

They moved to the building across the street where Buffalo Wild Wings used to be - it's now a frat hangout but still a real good place to grab a beer and a pie to watch the game. Shakespeare's opened a new annex in the old Southside location...they have 3 spots in town now, I think?? And I like Shakespeare's a lot, (their veggie is AMAZING) but for the price I usually pick G&D or Southside, unless it's delivery; then it's Wiseguy's or Gumby's - last night it was Gumby's BBQ Chicken pizza. Which is an awesome pie, but it doesn't keep well to the nect day (you gotta eat it all in one night...so I fell on the sword.)

rabblerouser 11-25-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9148471)
It's not velveeta; it's provel. I love it. Imo's in St. Louis is awesome, though I've heard horrible things about the ones outside of the city.

all that is true - get one in St. Louis and it's amazing. I love the deluxe, with the breakfast bacon on it, ohmy**** that's a good pizza...but only in St. Louis.

Imo's has great wings, too.

But yeah, every time it was ordered in Jeff City or CoMo and I gave it a whirl, something was just off about it. Like it wasn't done enough on top (the provel is slimy) and there wasn't enough sauce on it, so it was kinda dry and slimy.

Easy 6 11-25-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9148471)

Theres one in springfield, ill thats really good.

Their cheese is definitely unique, very creamy & milky.

NewChief 11-25-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9148533)
all that is true - get one in St. Louis and it's amazing. I love the deluxe, with the breakfast bacon on it, ohmy**** that's a good pizza...but only in St. Louis.

Imo's has great wings, too.

But yeah, every time it was ordered in Jeff City or CoMo and I gave it a whirl, something was just off about it. Like it wasn't done enough on top (the provel is slimy) and there wasn't enough sauce on it, so it was kinda dry and slimy.

Breakfast bacon is money on that pizza. :drool:

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9148177)
Actually you called me an internet badass, I don't say anything here I wouldn't say to your, or anyone doesn't face in real life sitting at a bar. If you happened to have an issue with that we could go fist city. At the bar of course.

Anyone that knows me knows that to be the truth.

But you don't get things like that Scotty. You are too busy bitching to opposing coaches about a fan heckling you in front of your daughter...
Posted via Mobile Device

WTF man? I live in Atlanta, GEORGIA. You are so stupid that I don't know why I bother. You should have worn a helmet when you were a kid.

Driving Wheel, you are an ass kisser in my book.

Back to the thread... Is Kelso's still around? There used to be one a metro north and one over by I-hop in Gladstone. That was some good pizza.