ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Official Kansas City Chiefs Are On The Clock**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268195)

BigRedChief 12-30-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 9254293)
With their ass cheeks?

not in this pic anyway
http://www.global-training-report.com/clinch1.jpg

jd1020 12-30-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9255247)
You don't think so?

I find it amazing you do.

Want to name the 3 or 4 QBs that get drafted before Wilson?

CoMoChief 12-30-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9255076)
Teo ROFL Really, you suffer through a 2-14 season and the best you can get out of it is a ****ing MLB ROFL What an abortion that would be.

If you can get a QB in the 2nd rd which I think in this draft it's very highly likely that we would be able to....you take the BEST PLAYER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL in a draft that's not exactly top heavy in the 1st rd. Even though everyone has a god damn hard on for Geno Smith, sad thing is, he's not any better than any of the other QB's coming out of this draft. It's literally going to be a crap shoot. There's not 1 QB that jumps out and says "He's the guy we must have".

Hali Teo Johnson Houston = Best LB core in the NFL

Plus I think Mathieu is going to end up being a steal as Houston was. His "character issue(s)" could be a blessing in disguise and allow us to get another 1st rd top 10 talent in the 3rd rd.

Sign Ed Reed as the other starting safety. Yes he's old and has injury issues, but this team has ZERO leadership...and it's a problem. One thing this past administration did was get rid of all of the veteran leadership in the locker room.

A little bit of leadership, change of attitude and philosophy w/ the coaching staff and players holding themselves accountable...all a sudden you have a defense w/ 8 badasses on the field. Yes the front 3 DL have to improve...but maybe a change in the type of 34 scheme will help w/ a new coaching staff who knows.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-30-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddychieffan (Post 9254274)
Hilariously reeruned.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't spend much time even lurking here. If you did you'd know this subject wasn't going to be breaking news and that posting this thread without even looking at the front page was going to make you the receiver in a buttsecks beatdown.

I'm going to go out on another limb and guess you don't stick around after tonight.

BryanBusby 12-30-2012 08:06 PM

The biggest clench left is to put the OP into negative territory.

Lets do it CP

CoMoChief 12-30-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9255256)
I find it amazing you do.

Want to name the 3 or 4 QBs that get drafted before Wilson?

Dunno....you have to factor in trades, FA, and when/where teams are going to draft. I think there's a good chance he will make it into the 2nd rd. And it's not like we're somewhere in the middle or late of that rd. It's the 2nd pick in the 2nd rd (34th overall). Walter's Mock has him going 39th. It's a possibility.

Mother****erJones 12-30-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9254140)
Clausen is the ugliest son of a bitch to ever walk this planet.

NA!! Look at Eric Winston

bigdaddychieffan 12-30-2012 08:20 PM

If the only response you can get is talking about getting with your wife or mom. Like was in response to my wife or mom then the 3rd grade asses can be called reeruns. I have been on here since 2000 lurking. I guess you are just mister perfect and have never reported before. Only way I am leaving is if shitolis lame ass stays.

bigdaddychieffan 12-30-2012 08:20 PM

Reposted not reported.

BryanBusby 12-30-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddychieffan (Post 9255343)
If the only response you can get is talking about getting with your wife or mom. Like was in response to my wife or mom then the 3rd grade asses can be called reeruns. I have been on here since 2000 lurking. I guess you are just mister perfect and have never reported before. Only way I am leaving is if shitolis lame ass stays.

God damnit, don't make any positives to Pioli staying.

bigdaddychieffan 12-30-2012 08:22 PM

I'm not butt hurt over misspelling clinch. I can take a ribbing.

jd1020 12-30-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9255285)
Dunno....you have to factor in trades, FA, and when/where teams are going to draft. I think there's a good chance he will make it into the 2nd rd. And it's not like we're somewhere in the middle or late of that rd. It's the 2nd pick in the 2nd rd (34th overall). Walter's Mock has him going 39th. It's a possibility.

Since the rookie wage scale there have been 4 QBs drafted in the 1st round in each of the last 2 years with QBs like Christian Ponder and Brandon Weeden.

So I'm very curious to know how a top 3 QB falls to round 2.

CoMoChief 12-30-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia.../9a/Lolwut.PNG

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-30-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Is that engrish?

bigdaddychieffan 12-30-2012 08:26 PM

Now that was funny.