ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Interested in Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269366)

SAUTO 01-27-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355131)
Star or Moore. Possibly Dion Jordan if he steps up in the proday and combine.

Alot of other Jags fans want Werner because they think he has a higher ceiling than Damontre, but I don't personally see it. Bradley was asked about the QB situation and what type of QB he would like. And from the sound of it, I think he wants another Russell Wilson like player. And that to me would be Tajh Boyd. So I wouldn't be opposed to trading down to help get him next year.

boy, you sure are stuck on the "next year" bit, aren't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77 01-27-2013 01:06 PM

Statistics

Regular season and postseason
[hide]Geno Smith WVU Passing Stats
Season Games Comp-Att Yards Comp % TD INT
2009 5 32–49 309 65.3% 1 1
2010 13 241–372 2763 64.8% 24 7
2011 13 346–526 4385 65.8% 31 7
2012 13 369–518 4205 71.2% 42 6
Total 44 988–1465 11662 67.4% 98 21

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355216)
boy, you sure are stuck on the "next year" bit, aren't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

You realize we are talking about the Jaguars right? He asked me what I think the Jaguars will do.

Go home you're drunk.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355234)
You realize we are talking about the Jaguars right? He asked me what I think the Jaguars will do.

Go home you're drunk.

Bridgewater
Boyd
Murray (who is also going to be an old fart, btw)

Yeah, nice QB draft class, asshole

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355205)
Nassib is a reach with the 33rd pick in my opinion. The kid looks lost when he is pressured and has some serious accuracy issues. We already have a QB who is very young and still needs to develop. The only QB I could see us taking really, would be Dysert in like the third.

I'd agree with all that, but Nassib does give you a bit more mobility than Gabbert and has put up some prodigious numbers at Syracuse. I think that he's a reach beyond the third, but QB's are going a lot earlier than they probably should the past couple of years and 2013 won't be an exception.

He might even make it into the first when everything is said and done.

And I think Chad Henne is a myth.

They need another QB and will most likely look to the position earlier rather than later. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like EJ Manuel is considered for their second rounder either.

Nassib or Manuel, if still on the board, will get a serious look if they get their pass rusher (which the Jags desperately need) in the first. Though they might go best OLB as well at the top. Someone like K State's Arthur Brown would help them immensely. Werner and Brown, then Manuel at the top of the third would be a nice scenario for the Jags.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355239)
Bridgewater
Boyd
Murray (who is also going to be an old fart, btw)

Yeah, nice QB draft class, asshole

Yea, I have no idea what you are talking about. Stop being an internet gangster.

And the problem with us needing a QB, is that we were also towards the bottom of the NFL in virtually every other category. Our O-Line and entire defense is abysmal. I see us going for a CB with the 33rd so Rashean Mathis can retire into the distance.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355234)

Go home you're drunk.

you keep waiting for "next year". Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355256)
you keep waiting for "next year". Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea...no idea what you are talking about either. I am a jags fan and he asked me about who I think the jags will pick.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355093)
I don't understand, why would it make more sense for it to be coming from Jacksonville? No one actually thinks the Jaguars want to take a QB in the first round.

If the RAIDERS want Geno, a team is going to have to trade IN FRONT OF THEM to get him, not WITH them.

The Jaguars don't want a QB but you can bet your ass they'd love to get a ****ing HAUL like the Rams got last year to trade down.

If the Raiders want Geno, anybody else that wants him is going to have to trade with the Jags.

Cmd'r&Chief 01-27-2013 01:28 PM

This whole thread is shenanigans. If the Chiefs don't draft Geno, Jaguars will. Geno will not be a Raider

htismaqe 01-27-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355131)
Star or Moore. Possibly Dion Jordan if he steps up in the proday and combine.

Alot of other Jags fans want Werner because they think he has a higher ceiling than Damontre, but I don't personally see it. Bradley was asked about the QB situation and what type of QB he would like. And from the sound of it, I think he wants another Russell Wilson like player. And that to me would be Tajh Boyd. So I wouldn't be opposed to trading down to help get him next year.

I'd much rather have Moore than Werner.

And Tajh Boyd is not Russell Wilson.

One has pinpoint accuracy, the other has...well...

SAUTO 01-27-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355259)
Yea...no idea what you are talking about either. I am a jags fan and he asked me about who I think the jags will pick.

Well you are a ****ing idiot then.

I made a comment of your use of "next year" all the ****ing time.

you said I was drunk, which made no sense.

I'm telling you "next year"never comes.

Go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355264)
If the RAIDERS want Geno, a team is going to have to trade IN FRONT OF THEM to get him, not WITH them.

The Jaguars don't want a QB but you can bet your ass they'd love to get a ****ing HAUL like the Rams got last year to trade down.

If the Raiders want Geno, anybody else that wants him is going to have to trade with the Jags.

If the Raiders want Geno, they can suck it, because the Chiefs are drafting him. The rest of these dipshits can fight it out for Barkley and Glennon and Wilson and Nassib. Geno is going to be a Chief.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355247)
Yea, I have no idea what you are talking about. Stop being an internet gangster.

You said next year's QB class is going to be really good.

It's not. It has the potential to be worse than 2010.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355285)
You said next year's QB class is going to be really good.

It's not. It has the potential to be worse than 2010.

Don't tell him that. He exemplifies that whole Jags board. Scared as shit to draft a QB at all. It's defeatist and stupid.