ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 610/810 Chiefs Planet call-in mob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269722)

Sorter 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382626)
YOU SHOULD KNOW

I can't hear you all too terribly well sir, you could please use super Caps-lock instead of just regular?

patteeu 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9382445)
Let's throw away all those strides and all that progress he's made and all that experience he's gathered as a pretty good starting NFL LT so we can do all that coaching and practice all those years of patience all over again with another rookie LT!

Sheesh, talk about taking a risk. Albert = sure thing while Joeckel = a risk we're taking. And according to offensive line dumbasses, the LT is more important than the QB. You'd think the sure thing was the best option.

Aren't we supposed to stop being so risk averse?

BigCatDaddy 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382626)
YOU SHOULD KNOW

Is your wife's name Deb by chance?

RealSNR 02-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382585)
Never said I was leaving idiot . I have things to do. Im not like your pimple filled face sitting in your moms basement being a internet tough guy when in real life you most likely are the biggest pussy ever. I unlike you have a life and a job.

Here. I made a little pamphlet for you:

HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M BUTTHURT ON THE INTERNET?

1. Romanticizing and exaggerating the nobleness of your purpose
Ex: "If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up."

2. Not being able to shrug off or laugh at harmless comments
Ex: "There is absolutely no reason for some of the Vets to act like they are 12 SAPHOJUNKIE"

3. Unnecessarily playing up the importance of your real life when that topic was never even approached by anybody else
Ex. "I have things to do... I unlike you have a life and a job."

4. ...All while insinuating that strangers on the internet are the ones without the life or job simply because they're being mean to you
Ex. "Im not like your pimple filled face sitting in your moms basement being a internet tough guy when in real life you most likely are the biggest pussy ever."

RealSNR 02-06-2013 02:22 PM

Eesh. Tony, your test results came in. I'm afraid you've got teh butthurt.

Nightfyre 02-06-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9382636)

Ex: "If anyone wants to TALK FOOTBALL with me then I will and thats all I`ll talk. Also whatever topic is brought up."

Ex: "There is absolutely no reason for some of the Vets to act like they are 12 SAPHOJUNKIE"

3. Unnecessarily playing up the importance of your real life when that topic was never even approached by anybody else

4. ...All while insinuating that strangers on the internet are the ones without the life or job simply because they're being mean to you
Ex. "Im not like your pimple filled face sitting in your moms basement being a internet tough guy when in real life you most likely are the biggest pussy ever."

LMAO

I think it, SNR posts it. Classic.

KC_Lee 02-06-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

tony77 02-06-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9382634)
Is your wife's name Deb by chance?

Is your wife`s name Mary?

tony77 02-06-2013 02:25 PM

SNR Seriously get a life.

Radar Chief 02-06-2013 02:25 PM

ROFL You guys are killing me today. LMAO

RealSNR 02-06-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382652)
SNR Seriously get a life.

No you get a life. I unlike you have a life and a job

Hammock Parties 02-06-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/p7Oo6v7.gif

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382646)
Is your wife`s name Mary?

Maybe...

Reerun_KC 02-06-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/...4223424331.gif

saphojunkie 02-06-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9382485)
Excuse me? Why are you coming at me? Im seriously just sitting here minding my own business just speaking my mind. Whatever say whatever that gets you off to make you feel big.If you wanna act like a kid be my guest.

You see what you did there?

Terrible trolling.

The doubling up of "whatever" to ruin your grammar was a nice attempt, but you went too far too quickly to recover. You have to be much more subtle when you are feigning stupidity. There is a visible difference between illiterate morons and literate jackasses pretending to be illiterate morons.

I know it's offseason and you're bored, but you have to try harder than this. Try to come back with a real troll take. Tell us that, I don't know, the Chiefs should trade down and stockpile picks, because Johnny Manziel is the future of the NFL.

But you have to do it believably. You have to articulate an argument that is infuriatingly stupid, but you can't say it in a stupid way. That's good trolling. A seemingly intelligent person who is stubbornly wrong in the face of facts. Nothing flames up a board like that. Not an actual shit sucking idiot like you are trying to be.

So, again I say to you...

Terrible trolling.

poor attempt.

Now, ahem...

**** off.