ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Carnival Cruise Ship Stranded For 3rd Day - Sewage "Running Down The Walls" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269963)

Rain Man 02-14-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9403859)
I've been on 3 and hooked up 6 times.

Chicks are mad horny for davy jones dick

Isn't the average age of single cruise women about 70?

I guess widows are an easy target, though.

Deberg_1990 02-14-2013 09:34 PM

This guy filling in for Anderson on CNN tonight is horrible. I've seen better anchors on Entertainment Tonight.

Hammock Parties 02-14-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9403864)

Dude, ask around. Those boats are full of orgies and EVERYONE'S INVITED.

Ok, I lied. I've never been on a cruise. But that's what I was told. :evil:

GloryDayz 02-14-2013 09:47 PM

The nice thing about being in the Navy, and Subs to boot, is I never have to worry about the desire to go float around on a big white skimmer! I know it's not the same thing, but I'm pretty sure I can get all the "love of the sea" I want/need, and scuba diving (the only real vacation for me) from the shores of some tropical place. The constant buffet thing just doesn't appeal to me in the least...

As for the filth, I guess I'm at a bit of a loss for how it happened. I'm not sure how many pissers and shitters Arrowhead has for 80K screaming people, but I'm sure had they sent a significant number of Johnny-on-the-spots out there, it might have put a pretty big dent in the problem. Not perfect, but sheesh, not need to piss int he halls! Did I miss that or something?

KC_Connection 02-14-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9403779)
question

is it gay for a group of single dudes to go on a cruise together or...?

The Trailer Park Boys did it (well...except Ricky who went back to jail). That's as far as I know about it.

Hammock Parties 02-14-2013 09:55 PM

Here's the story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylegacy412 (Post 156249768)
i ****ed so many girls raw dog on the spring break cruise to mexico last year. ****ing threesomes and gangbangs and shit. that was hella fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordinly Done (Post 156252096)
It's really crazy how girls act once their on the boat. Shit we were running game in the line onto the boat. If your not a fat neckbeard loser you're getting pussy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylegacy412 (Post 156250270)
moral of story
cruise ships are a good place to **** lots of hot whores.

even my fat friend pulled some super hot milfs all week

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordinly Done (Post 156251936)
Truth. I've been on many spring break cruises to Mexico and ****ed so many randoms. I remember getting jerked off at Carlos and Charlie's. I've had the best times of my life banging sluts on cruises. It feels good

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylegacy412 (Post 156252229)
My best friend and I had the 4 hottest girls on the boat back in our room before we even left port.

Girls asked if we'd buy em drinks. I laughed and said no but ill pour u a drink in my room. Bam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordinly Done (Post 156252406)
Sounds exactly like my trips. We each got 2 cases of beer on the boat and tons of bottles. It's like we were selling contraband in prison for sex

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylegacy412 (Post 156250395)
i was about to bang this girl before dinner and we had to use her room for w/e reason i cant remember

she says no no no we can't because my sister could come in at any time.

i told her lets use the deadbolt cuz the key cards dont undo the dead bolt (i was actually being sincere when i said that, but i was incorrect)

so when she stepped out of the room with her key card to test it while i was on the inside of her room, the deadbolt opened and she said, see told ya!

i told her i hadn't locked the door yet and told her to try again, then i just held the door closed.

she was so excited she practically flew back into the room with her dress off and we ****ed.

as im creampieing this bitch, i look at her and say, i gotta tell you something :hsugh: i held the door closed when you tried to open it. :bowrofl:

she pushed me off and ran into her bathroom.

i got dressed and as i walked out of her room just said, ok thanks for the sex ill see you at dinner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordinly Done (Post 156252654)
Eat drink gamble swim drink eat gamble karaoke drink club ****. Lather rinse repeat for 5 nights

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordinly Done (Post 156252745)
Getting off the boat and getting your luggage is the biggest walk of shame.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylegacy412 (Post 156252761)
I was proud, but depressed it was over

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accordinly Done (Post 156252785)
Reality is a bitch when you get off. Nagging gf,5 day hangover, emails, work.

Fish 02-14-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9404294)
Here's the story.

:facepalm:

Yeah.... totally sounds truthful dog.... Reality is a bitch when you get off. For sure... Dog...

Tombstone RJ 02-14-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9404259)
The nice thing about being in the Navy, and Subs to boot, is I never have to worry about the desire to go float around on a big white skimmer! I know it's not the same thing, but I'm pretty sure I can get all the "love of the sea" I want/need, and scuba diving (the only real vacation for me) from the shores of some tropical place. The constant buffet thing just doesn't appeal to me in the least...

As for the filth, I guess I'm at a bit of a loss for how it happened. I'm not sure how many pissers and shitters Arrowhead has for 80K screaming people, but I'm sure had they sent a significant number of Johnny-on-the-spots out there, it might have put a pretty big dent in the problem. Not perfect, but sheesh, not need to piss int he halls! Did I miss that or something?

Crap Cruise? Shit Cruise? Shit-Can Cruise? What's not to love about getting on a 7 story floating hotel that looses power and can't even pump out the sewage into the damn sea?

You'd think they'd have a contingency for that right?

silver5liter 02-14-2013 10:17 PM

Ship has finally reached land in Mobile Alabama

Rain Man 02-14-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9404357)
Ship has finally reached land in Mobile Alabama

Upon learning that they were in Alabama, the passengers then requested that the ship return to sea.

Tombstone RJ 02-14-2013 10:24 PM

Why didn't they just tow it to the closest port? Did Carnival just want to make sure everyone suffered for as long as possible?

Bugeater 02-14-2013 10:28 PM

Nice...Carnival is making them take a vow of silence in order to get transportation.

Hootie 02-14-2013 10:30 PM

I have a pretty nice success rates with 19-22 at the bars I frequent...it's nice being 27 and looking more like 23...they always find it really creepy when I finally admit I'm not 23 and that I'm 27 though.

Hootie 02-14-2013 10:32 PM

although they are always like 'omg why are you at [this bar] in champaign?!'

and I'm like.."uhm, do you really think only STUDENTS (part time residents) of Champaign, IL are the only people in Champaign, IL?"

It's like these morons don't realize there are jobs and "townies" in IL. I've been going to these bars since these 18 year olds were in grade school.

It's not my fault that I haven't grown up/aged to where I look 30.

Shit my last girlfriend was 22 and I was at her sister's keg party (19 year olds) just last week...and it was aaaaawesome.

Yes, my friends make fun of me a lot.

Hootie 02-14-2013 10:37 PM

my bigger friend (he used to weigh like 400 now he's down to like 300) has never really had any luck with girls in his entire life...

we go to this new bar on campus (new bar with the same name it used to have in a shittier location) every Wednesday for karaoke (he's really good/funny at karaoke) and I kid you not, he brings home a different "treat" every week (almost every week).

He used to be the 'omg I hate campus bar' guy...now he gets pissed when we go to "adult" bars (women are so much uglier from 25-35 than they are from 19-23).

AND LESS EASY

AND...if you are still single and 25 as a woman...there is generally something wrong with you.

Every time I hook up with a girl at an "adult" bar they are like 515's...campus bar? Like 718.

I like both bars...different atmospheres...but I'm taking 718s that are 20 over 515s that make me want to vomit in the AM 10 times out of 10. I almost hate going to "adult" bars for the very reason that once I hit a certain beer count I can't say no to a 515 and then I have to deal with it in the morning.

At least when they are 20 you get to make fun of them, look at their hot non-weathered bodies, and then try to bang them again when you are actually coherent.

Never in my life do I wake up next to a 30 year old 515 and think..."damn, better try and get some morning sex!"

I'm always like..."so, exit strategy."