ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Andy Reid on Path to the draft today 1-3 CST (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270249)

RunKC 02-22-2013 06:34 AM

DeCastro is who I wanted last year, and it would have been a great pick for multiple reasons.

A. He is and will be a better football player than Dontari Poe IMO

B. Our OL would be in great condition with him to help a rookie QB. Albert/DeCastro/Hudson/Asamoah/Winston is a very good looking OL.

and most importantly...

C. We wouldn't be hearing these assholes talking about us taking a Guard 1st overall this year.

Agent V 02-22-2013 06:44 AM

Boy, I sure wish Pioli would keep his limp, insecure dick away from my team. That includes speaking to my team's coach. Go away.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-22-2013 10:03 AM

this.
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus 02-22-2013 10:24 AM

Is there a video of Reid with Fat Scott? I wanna see the awkwardness.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9424733)
DeCastro is who I wanted last year, and it would have been a great pick for multiple reasons.

B. Our OL would be in great condition with him to help a rookie QB. Albert/DeCastro/Hudson/Asamoah/Winston is a very good looking OL.

and most importantly...

C. We wouldn't be hearing these assholes talking about us taking a Guard 1st overall this year.

We should have drafted Melvin Ingram.

Then all you would have heard about was some backup ILB killing his girlfriend and himself.

O.city 02-22-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9425107)
We should have drafted Melvin Ingram.

Then all you would have heard about was some backup ILB killing his girlfriend and himself.

Isn't he an OLB?

O.city 02-22-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

and most importantly...

No it would be all about Joeckel, or Star.

The Franchise 02-22-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9425110)
Isn't he an OLB?

He played ILB and OLB for South Carolina. He could have started at any of the LB positions on our team.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-22-2013 03:02 PM

No one put this up on youtube? ****.

RealSNR 02-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9425098)
Is there a video of Reid with Fat Scott? I wanna see the awkwardness.

Do you love awkward comedy like Mr. Bean and Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Bewbies 02-22-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

and most importantly...

His presnap importance was higher than QB, and you can't find people with his elite communication skills either...

As for C, this is the Chiefs fanbase, there would still be calls for a G at #1 overall. Think of how dominant our interior line would be!!1!

Messier 02-22-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9426045)
Do you love awkward comedy like Mr. Bean and Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Luke Joeckel is a pretty good player, he's pretty..pretty..pretty...good.

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 05:39 PM

Wow pioli is gonna try to talk him into cassel think I might barf

chiefscafan 02-22-2013 05:42 PM

Just watching it right now I'm gonna be sick don't be locked in a qb pioli tells him good lord.

I'm excited bout the change of people but if this new regime once again tries to sell me on cassel I don't buy it.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-22-2013 05:52 PM

matt cassel will take not one damned snap as a Chief ever again.
Posted via Mobile Device