ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFT take on Albert and his twitter account (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270849)

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587825)

My amendment is before the end of the the (3 day) draft.

And if I lose you get my avatar for a year.

I'm not going anywhere...

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:39 AM

My avatar for a year if he's traded at any point before the NFL draft is over.

Your avatar if he isn't.

The Franchise 04-15-2013 09:39 AM

Even if I bet Blackmon and lost.....I wouldn't leave. You can go **** yourself douche.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9587833)
Even if I bet Blackmon and lost.....I wouldn't leave. You can go **** yourself douche.

I'll let him have my image. That's fair.

I've left here before for personal reasons. I'd never choose to do it though...

B14ckmon 04-15-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587832)
My avatar for a year if he's traded at any point before the NFL draft is over.

Your avatar if he isn't.

Why would I give a shit about your avatar? And isn't the 4th like the start of rookie minicamp or something? That's why I chose it.

I want to force you off of this shithole forum so you can get your life together.

BigCatDaddy 04-15-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587805)
Branden Albert is perhaps the best LG on the ****ing planet right now. Just because he throws a ****ing tissy fit & his fans do too, doesn't mean shit to Dorsey/Reid. They protected their investment. Albert needs to shut his mouth and ball it wherever they line him up now.

No, he doesn't. If my company tells me that I'm moving to a new position where I will likely end up with a significant pay decrease in the long haul and doing a job that I like less then the current one. I'll gladly tell them to go **** themselves and I'll take my services elsewhere.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587822)
He's a legit top 10 LT.

Moving to G or RT would mean a huge drop in pay and likely an expected pay cut...

That dude is blowing his pro career because he's in over his head. After five years now, he is what he is. Y'all can make the shit up to make him look cheated in life, but he isn't good enough at LT to keep and no team has valued him as even a 2nd round LT so the Chiefs have not been able to move him.

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587838)
Why would I give a shit about your avatar? And isn't the 4th like the start of rookie minicamp or something? That's why I chose it.

I want to force you off of this shithole forum so you can get your life together.

Why would you care about a bet that sends the defeated away?

What joy, conquest, or warm fuzzy place would you derive from not having the deposed showing up wearing your choice of disgrace?

If you go away there is no win. It's the suffering and having to log in with that reminder that's why you get all warm and fuzzy...

Rausch 04-15-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587841)
Y'all can make the shit up to make him look cheated in life, but he isn't good enough at LT to keep and no team has valued him as even a 2nd round LT so the Chiefs have not been able to move him.

Why would we want to move him?...

WV 04-15-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587841)
That dude is blowing his pro career because he's in over his head. After five years now, he is what he is. Y'all can make the shit up to make him look cheated in life, but he isn't good enough at LT to keep and no team has valued him as even a 2nd round LT so the Chiefs have not been able to move him.

You don't Tag a player betting on being able to trade him. It's simple...they perhaps "hope" to trade him, but saying he isn't worth keeping at LT is asinine.

Bowser 04-15-2013 09:50 AM

I think all of this equals the Chiefs telling Albert to play on the tag for one year like Bowe did, and if his play is worth it, he's going to get paid NEXT year. That way they can answer without a doubt if it would be wise to invest big money in him becasue of his back issues.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9587854)
You don't Tag a player betting on being able to trade him. It's simple...they perhaps "hope" to trade him, but saying he isn't worth keeping at LT is asinine.

yet here we are -- watching a real pro team attempting to trade him

and can't even get a 2nd round for him

pop

The Franchise 04-15-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587863)
yet here we are -- watching a real pro team attempting to trade him

and can't even get a 2nd round for him

pop

Or they aren't "actively" shopping him.

Ace Gunner 04-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9587849)
Why would we want to move him?...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9587805)
Branden Albert is perhaps the best LG on the ****ing planet right now. Just because he throws a ****ing tissy fit & his fans do too, doesn't mean shit to Dorsey/Reid. They protected their investment. Albert needs to shut his mouth and ball it wherever they line him up now.

The Bad Guy 04-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9587709)
Because Albert does things like allow 5.5 sacks per year. 1 more than Joe Thomas.

So unless Joeckel or Fisher are going to be better than Thomas, they're not much of an upgrade if any from Albert.

Hell, they could turn out to be Jason Smith or Robert Gallery.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think taking things like sacks allowed and then equating them to being the end all, be all measuring stick for ranking tackles is very, very short sighted.