ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

Mother****erJones 07-22-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9828189)
We have a nice three year window ahead of us and if Brock keeps improving we have a decade of AFCW dominance ahead of us. The Chiefs are just trying to keep their head above water right now, in two or three years all of the talent Herm/Carl gave ya'll will be past their primes and it will be time for another rebuild.

What has Brock done? Nothing. You'll choke because that's what Peyton does.

AussieChiefsFan 07-22-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

We have a nice three year window ahead of us and if Brock keeps improving we have a decade of AFCW dominance ahead of us. The Chiefs are just trying to keep their head above water right now, in two or three years all of the talent Herm/Carl gave ya'll will be past their primes and it will be time for another rebuild.

I see what everyone is talking about now. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 07-22-2013 09:27 PM

Everything is pointing to a KC division title. One more domino to snap...errr fall

Garcia Bronco 07-22-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9828361)
What has Brock done? Nothing. You'll choke because that's what Peyton does.

Yeah...i remember that day in Arrowhead...in the playoffs..when your 13-3 team couldn't even make that choker's team punt.

Bambi 07-22-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9828180)
Dude the Chiefs are a non factor for us this season, nothing the Chiefs do this year will affect the Broncos. Your best case scenario this year is getting blown out in the Wild Card round. Denver will win the division, probably have a first round bye and hopefully will be playing in the Super Bowl.

I'm in complete agreement with the Chiefs not being a factor in the Broncos season.

AussieChiefsFan 07-22-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9828369)
Yeah...i remember that day in Arrowhead...in the playoffs..when your 13-3 team couldn't even make that choker's team punt.

That doesn't change the situation at hand.

Garcia Bronco 07-22-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9828372)
That doesn't change the situation at hand.

Correct. However it points out that at least once in life he didn't choke, and in front of the faithful. :)

Chiefs Pantalones 07-22-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/2uOBamR.gif

Sorter 07-22-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9828360)
Outside of von and peydaton that roster is garbage.

I disagree. I like the Harris kid, as well as Woodyard. OL isn't bad, WR is pretty solid, TE is meh but will produce due to having Peyton, safeties are inconsistent but there's some talent there.

The Jags/Oakland's roster is garbage. The Broncos are probably in the average/slightly above range with Peyton making several players look better than they are (cough, cough Tamme).

AussieChiefsFan 07-22-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9828417)
I disagree. I like the Harris kid, as well as Woodyard. OL isn't bad, WR is pretty solid, TE is meh but will produce due to having Peyton, safeties are inconsistent but there's some talent there.

The Jags/Oakland's roster is garbage. The Broncos are probably in the average/slightly above range with Peyton making several players look better than they are (cough, cough Tamme).

Pretty much this.

Chiefs will be chasing the Broncos for the division title (save Peyton gets injured). Faid/Bolts are a non-issue.

Mother****erJones 07-22-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9828369)

Ya well if you didn't score bullshit return TDs you wouldn't have even been in the game. That's what even kept it close.

And go **** yourself with a bottle of lube Denver used in 97 playoffs

Mother****erJones 07-22-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9828385)
Correct. However it points out that at least once in life he didn't choke, and in front of the faithful. :)

You're right. But at least he choked in front of YOUR faithful

Garcia Bronco 07-22-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9828433)
Ya well if you didn't score bullshit return TDs you wouldn't have even been in the game. That's what even kept it close.

And go **** yourself with a bottle of lube Denver used in 97 playoffs

Lol..this from a guy who's team hasn't won a Super Bowl since the Big Mac was invented.

Chiefspants 07-22-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9828449)
Lol..this from a guy who's team hasn't won a Super Bowl since the Big Mac was invented.

AT LEAST WE DIDN'T USE VASELEAINE!

/Cries.

Garcia Bronco 07-22-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9828435)
You're right. But at least he choked in front of YOUR faithful

Well...as the Chiefs are fond of saying. "There is always next year!" :p