ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Ellen Page is gay (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281494)

loochy 02-15-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 10435086)
Would it be OK with you if your kids daycare person was gay whether a man or woman?

Know that they may be changing diapers or clothes or whatever?

wtf? they aren't pedophiles

houstonwhodat 02-15-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10435112)
Are they also pedophiles? If not, then it shouldn't make an ounce of difference.

I've written out a number of responses to this and Sam's thread only to delete them, but these sorts of attitudes are toxic.

Those sorts of questions are on-par with the following:
"You don't trust him to write your code, do you? He's just a dumb ****er! He'd be better off picking cotton, haha!"
"Please, you think she could lead the design team? Women just don't have what it takes to be a leader of men."
"Look, you might want to find a different banker...you can't trust Goldstein. If you stop paying attention to your account for a week, he'll Jew you out of every penny that he can."

It's disgusting, and I don't think you'll be able to convince me otherwise.

Pedophiles, don't know.

They are definitely perverted though.

BigMeatballDave 02-15-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Would it be OK with you if your kids daycare person was gay whether a man or woman?

Ignorant ****.

Canofbier 02-15-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 10435125)
Pedophiles, don't know.

They are definitely perverted though.

I don't know you, but based on your posts here, you sound sheltered as ****.

Bowser 02-15-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

If you are just trolling, now would be a pretty good time to be clear about it.

Donger 02-15-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10435117)
Then maybe you should consult a dictionary and find out what the word means. Let me know if you still think you're right.

Just checked. Yep, not ashamed and pride are two different words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10435117)
I think something does change in the big scheme. If no one ever admits being gay the world is a much different place than if it's a common occurrence. On drip of water doesn't look like it changes the rock it lands on, but eventually, if those drips continue, they do change the rock.

And I'm aware that is being done. Pushing the approval of homosexuality is part of the public school curriculum.

kcxiv 02-15-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

if yournot trolling then you have no ****ing clue what your talking about with this shit.lol

I have seen some what the **** posts on message boards in my 18 years on the internet. this is right up there with the best of them. lol

Donger 02-15-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10435114)
Correct.

And you think those people are plentiful?

Canofbier 02-15-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10435144)
And you think those people are plentiful?

Considering that the group includes a very high proportion of young people, yes.

Discuss Thrower 02-15-2014 04:43 PM

If this is Q then bite me

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lWsjsECW7wE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus 02-15-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

You are an ignorant ****ing scumbag and I mean that from the heart. Warped doesn't even begin to describe your perception of social issues.

RealSNR 02-15-2014 04:52 PM

It's not even close.

Roy Jr. is not the biggest dumbass on CP. Nor is CoMo.

It's houstonwhodat. By ****ing far.

Canofbier 02-15-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10435149)
Considering that the group includes a very high proportion of young people, yes.

I'll add one clarification: I consider people whose opinions or stances are still relatively malleable as being undecided. That is a quality more attributed to the young and inexperienced, hence my belief that they represent a significant portion of society, especially if we're considering their impact on society going forward as generations come and go.

loochy 02-15-2014 04:56 PM

Think about it this way:

Would you allow a gay person around your new Xbox? I mean they'd be touching the controllers and they might steal it or smash it with a sledgehammer.

Donger 02-15-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10435176)
I'll add one clarification: I consider people whose opinions or stances are still relatively malleable as being undecided. That is a quality more attributed to the young and inexperienced, hence my belief that they represent a significant portion of society, especially if we're considering their impact on society going forward as generations come and go.

Are kids not being taught that homosexuality should be approved of?