ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life **** OFFICIAL 2015 Flopnut's Fatties Weight-loss Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289731)

Buck 01-07-2015 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 11250404)
If any of you are doing low carb and love chocolate check this out

Take 1 large box of sugar free instant chocolate pudding,mix with 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of water,all I can say is OMG

Will try next after next time I go to the grocery store. Thanks!

Buck 01-07-2015 07:21 PM

Here's another low carb sorta weird trick.

Fry shredded cheese in a pan until it is the consistency of a cracker. Tastes just like a cheezit. If you are lazy like me, just microwave it on a paper plate (the ones with a non-stick surface) for a minute and go to town.

Dunit35 01-07-2015 07:26 PM

I was pondering today on whether I should go work out. I would've had to find a babysitter.

I made up my mind when some douche bag city trash truck decided to pull out of a parking lot without looking and demolish the passenger side of my truck. Disabled my truck, had to get a wrecker. Transmission leaking all over, passenger side from the passenger door on back demolished. Put it in gear and it wouldn't move. Tire is at an angle now.

I'm heartbroken. I love that truck.

BigRedChief 01-07-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 11249675)
True story...I know how to lose weight, and how to gain it.

I just know that I can never be complacent about this, even when I hit the low 200's and am doing all kinds of physical things. It's almost like alcoholism to me, I've got to be on top of this for the rest of my life.

But it's all good, I'm really enjoying life. I worry about the people who are losing weight but are miserable because they hate what they're eating/doing.

Thats my issue. I can lose the weight. I don't like what I'm eating and turn to burgers, pizza etc.

I think this time I'm going to try crockpot stuff. Have healthy meals ready to go when I get home so I don't make bad choice because I don't feel like cooking.

ThaVirus 01-07-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11250450)
Thats my issue. I can lose the weight. I don't like what I'm eating and turn to burgers, pizza etc.

I think this time I'm going to try crockpot stuff. Have healthy meals ready to go when I get home so I don't make bad choice because I don't feel like cooking.

Meal prep FTW.

Buck 01-07-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Seems like most of our issues.

I can't believe how complacent I got after I broke up with my girlfriend. Pizza and burgers and ice cream were just so ****ing easy to eat. I knew when I was doing it that I was ****ing up a lot of work I had put into myself over the past 3 years.

I'm literally dying of hunger right now too because I'm so accustomed to eating whatever whenever. Probably averaged 1000+ calorie surplus a day the last 6 months.

I need the support of others apparently, more than I thought. I've become a loner and that's not really a good thing. I need to check in here and talk to other people to stay motivated.

If there is any positive about this, I have much more muscle under this fat than I did the first time I lost the weight and I'm excited to see how I look when I lose the fat this time.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

You can't count those calories though. Or at least it's very hard to get an accurate count. Even if something is "healthy" you can eat too much of it.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11250465)
I need the support of others apparently, more than I thought.

Bro, a few years ago I probably put on 40 pounds. Went from 180 to 220. That was the only "relapse" I've ever had and now I'm leaner than ever.

It happens to the best of us. o:-)

NewChief 01-07-2015 08:45 PM

Spring green salad with two poached eggs and salsa with a few almonds to snack on while cooking so far two days in a row.

Oh, maybe a piece or two of dark chocolate.

Other than that... water, coffee, and tea.

NewChief 01-07-2015 09:38 PM

I know someone else was talking about how they immediately lose a ton of weight when they start dieting.

This never happens for me. It always seems like there is a week or so delay before the big changes start happening. This goes for putting on weight as well as taking off weight. The extreme dieting and working out I'm doing right now won't really start showing up for another week. When I fatass it for a while, I always look in the mirror and think, "Yeah. I've been eating and drinking like crap, but I look good." Two weeks later and that shit suddenly shows up.

Anyone similar?

Buck 01-07-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11250705)
I know someone else was talking about how they immediately lose a ton of weight when they start dieting.

This never happens for me. It always seems like there is a week or so delay before the big changes start happening. This goes for putting on weight as well as taking off weight. The extreme dieting and working out I'm doing right now won't really start showing up for another week. When I fatass it for a while, I always look in the mirror and think, "Yeah. I've been eating and drinking like crap, but I look good." Two weeks later and that shit suddenly shows up.

Anyone similar?

As far as gaining, yeah.

Low carb diets lead to drastic weight loss immediately because you stop retaining as much water.

Frosty 01-07-2015 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 11250705)

Anyone similar?

I do alternative day fasting and can easily bounce 3-4 pounds day to day. So - nope - not similar.

BigBeauford 01-08-2015 12:16 AM

Whew, had been doing well, I almost had a moment of weakness. Had a few beers, and the intense urge to go eat fast food. Talked myself out of it, and have really come to realize booze not only is empty calories, but lowers my food inhibitions badly.

Hammock Parties 01-08-2015 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 11250404)
Take 1 large box of sugar free instant chocolate pudding,mix with 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of water,all I can say is OMG

Wow.

This is ****ing incredible.

It's...it might be better than ice cream.

thabear04 01-08-2015 03:04 AM

Anybody try these before.

http://flavorgod.com