ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football FSU QB booted from team after video released of him punching woman at bar (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293284)

LoneWolf 07-08-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 11587806)
All BS aside, do you think he was justified in what he did?

I don't, but at the same time I think she is just as much to blame for the incident as he is. If she has any type of scholarship, it should be taken away from her as well.

beach tribe 07-08-2015 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11587818)
I don't, but at the same time I think she is just as much to blame for the incident as he is. If she has any type of scholarship, it should be taken away from her as well.

She definitely is not without guilt, here.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07-08-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11587692)
The "just don't ever hit a woman under any circumstance" idea is a noble one, but not really realistic.

If some "big boned" hog beast starts wailing on you for no reason is it your responsibility to run away just because she doesn't have a Y chromosome?

A big fat bitch isn't going to do shit. And if it bothers you enough, hope that she has a dude in the group and beat the shit out of him. A lesson learned the True Detective way.

ThaVirus 07-08-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

I don't really have an opinion on justification. They both shouldn't have been idiots. She shouldn't have threatened him. He shouldn't have hit her.

Based on how everything appeared to play out, he's a ****ing idiot and I don't feel sorry for her one bit.

ThaVirus 07-08-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 11587912)
A big fat bitch isn't going to do shit. And if it bothers you enough, hope that she has a dude in the group and beat the shit out of him. A lesson learned the True Detective way.

Hitting an attacking woman = the worst thing on Earth!

Beating the shit out of a dude that was loosely associated with a shit-talking woman = totes OK!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07-08-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11587939)
Hitting an attacking woman = the worst thing on Earth!

Beating the shit out of a dude that was loosely associated with a shit-talking woman = totes OK!

I don't recommend it. Just if you're too insecure to walk away from the situation without having to show the woman up.

Just Passin' By 07-08-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Yes

ThaVirus 07-08-2015 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 11587956)
I don't recommend it. Just if you're too insecure to walk away from the situation without having to show the woman up.

A guy that gets into a verbal altercation (that appears likely to get physical) is in a very shitty situation.

*guy hits girl* What a ****ing pussy!

*guy runs away from girl* What a ****ing pussy!

eDave 07-08-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11587972)
Yes

The smart guy simply walks away and doesn't **** up his dream.

Dude looked like he was muscling his way to the bar. I hate ****s like that. Black or white.

Just Passin' By 07-08-2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11588042)
The smart guy simply walks away and doesn't **** up his dream.

Dude looked like he was muscling his way to the bar. I hate ****s like that. Black or white.

The question was whether it was justified, not whether it was smart. He was underage and at a bar, so smart's already off the table.

Demonpenz 07-08-2015 07:04 PM

The only winning move is not to play.

eDave 07-08-2015 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11588055)
The question was whether it was justified, not whether it was smart. He was underage and at a bar, so smart's already off the table.

No. It's a dumb bitch man.

Demonpenz 07-08-2015 07:06 PM

He was trying to shove his way up to the bar. Woman can do whatever they want. That is the rules.

Just Passin' By 07-08-2015 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11588082)
No. It's a dumb bitch man.

Her sex is irrelevant. If that had been a guy of the same size, this would have been a complete non-story. Well, if the women want equality, give it to them. Women need to have the same right as men to take a beating if they start shit.

After all, anything else would be sexist.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07-08-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11588036)
A guy that gets into a verbal altercation (that appears likely to get physical) is in a very shitty situation.

*guy hits girl* What a ****ing pussy!

*guy runs away from girl* What a ****ing pussy!

And who cares?

I'm not going to sit around and complain about a double standard just because it doesn't benefit me. As a man, there's plenty of other double standards that work out for me just fine.

Dumb rednecks like to do the same type of complaining. "But only whites can be labeled racists!" "The media won't report black on white crime!" Wahhhhhhhhhhh