ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780745)
I have not. I have only stated the facts.

He's a quarterback with issues in every facet of his game. Those issues place him far below the best QBs in this league.

Facts that have been cherry-picked by you.

LMAO

His QBR was best in the league last year and his record was 6-2, so he must be Matt Cassel.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780736)
Alex Smith beat Rodgers head to head last year.

By throwing for all of 200 yards.

He's lucky has has that defense and running game.

TheUte 06-27-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780704)
Let me know when Alex Smith throws for 4300 yards and 39 touchdowns.

So far, the only comparable aspect is their amount of sacks taken.

I did not compare the 2 at all.

There were what 5 posts complaining about what a big deal sacks are and how thats is one of the reasons why AS sucks so hard.

Ok, so point one sacks not an issue.

Next issue.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 08:44 PM

No, sacks are definitely a ****ing issue.

Why would anyone debating QBs choose to ignore this?

There is only one answer. Can you guess?

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780745)
FYI, I don't care about how many sacks Aaron Rodgers takes. He's elite. Alex Smith isn't even ****ing close...and him taking a lot of sacks is ****ing awful because he can't make up for it in the least. This isn't hard to understand, but you and others have chosen to be homers.

Homer? No. I couldn't care less if we were discussing the starting QB of the Arizona Cardinals.

You have continually misrepresented stats while conveniently avoid reporting others from your precious PFF because it doesn't fit your false narrative.

With Geno Smith failing like a lead brick I the draft, you've had no other way to call attention to yourself, so you've created this nonsensical false narrative about Alex Smith.

But hey, at least we're discussing football, so I'll give you credit in that regard.

RunKC 06-27-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780761)

The 49ers offense scored 30 points that game. And if I'm not mistaken, we have a pretty damn good running game here.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780761)

Please name Smith's wide receivers in San Fran. Then name the wide receivers in Green Bay and tell me they're equal.

Thanks in advance.

TheUte 06-27-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780768)
No, sacks are definitely a ****ing issue.

Why would anyone debating QBs choose to ignore this?

There is only one answer. Can you guess?

When do sacks stop becoming an issue?

BossChief 06-27-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780751)
It's possible because Smith didn't play for a real NFL head coach until 2011, which also happened to be the first season he had any semblance of an offensive line.

And his receiving corp has always been poor.

Matt Cassel didn't even get a chance to play until 2008 and had as good of a year as Alex ever has.

Eerily similar.

Almost like it's fate.

BossChief 06-27-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9780784)
When do sacks stop becoming an issue?

When you have the ability to carry your team, not need your team to carry you.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780793)
Matt Cassel didn't even get a chance to play until 2008 and had as good of a year as Alex ever has.

Eerily similar.

Almost like it's fate.

The difference is that Matt Cassel had one good season in KC and immediately descended into a downward spiral, never to recover.

Once Alex Smith had a decent line, average to above average play calling and coaching, his game has only ascended.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-27-2013 09:03 PM

"Prodded by a cattle prod, Alex Smith has decided to take it up the ass from opposing defenses in 2013"!

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780805)
The difference is that Matt Cassel had one good season in KC and immediately descended into a downward spiral, never to recover.

Once Alex Smith had a decent line, average to above average play calling and coaching, his game has only ascended.

When Cassel and Alex had good teams around them, they won games.

When they didn't, they did not.

Very similar in that regard.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780773)
Homer? No. I couldn't care less if we were discussing the starting QB of the Arizona Cardinals.

You have continually misrepresented stats while conveniently avoid reporting others from your precious PFF because it doesn't fit your false narrative.

With Geno Smith failing like a lead brick I the draft, you've had no other way to call attention to yourself, so you've created this nonsensical false narrative about Alex Smith.

But hey, at least we're discussing football, so I'll give you credit in that regard.

The facts are the facts, Dane-o.

When we lose games this year because Alex:

1. Cannot throw the ball down the field.

2. Sucks on third down.

3. Takes too many sacks.

I am going to throw it back in your ****ing face and laugh.

mcaj22 06-27-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780780)
Please name Smith's wide receivers in San Fran. Then name the wide receivers in Green Bay and tell me they're equal.

Thanks in advance.

Please name the RB or TE in Green Bay

and then name the RB and TE in San Fran.

and tell me they're equal. Thanks

BossChief 06-27-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780805)

Every excuse you have used in regards to Alex Smith is the same EXACT shit that was said about Cassel when we traded for him.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780816)
Every excuse you have used in regards to Alex Smith is the same EXACT shit that was said about Cassel when we traded for him.

It's really scary.

People will stroke off anything with a red helmet.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780812)

Again, this is a false narrative.

Matt Cassel had more offensive weapons in 2012 than Smith, yet he was awful. Actually, awful doesn't even begin to describe it.

In 2011, before the injury to Charles, the Chiefs were awful as well. The blame didn't lie with the loss of Moeaki, it was due to the fact that Cassel was a talentless hack.

mcaj22 06-27-2013 09:13 PM

49ers offensive line decent

laughs

that o-line is top 3 maybe even the best in the league. They have 3 first round picks and FOUR pro bowlers on that starting line. And they're decent. Right cause its the talent around Alex Smith's fault always and not his.

Our offensive line is ****ing terrible and inexperienced compared to theirs and if he took that many sacks behind that line, hes going to take a **** load behind the inexperienced line we put out there this year

BossChief 06-27-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780812)

That's because they don't have an ability level that can carry their respective team and will it to victory.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:14 PM

And yet that "talentless hack" was able to fool people in 2010. With less talent. The Chiefs literally had complete dogshit at WR that year beyond Bowe.

So it has been with Alex Smith.

He's fooled you.

Tribal Warfare 06-27-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9780826)
49ers offensive line decent

laughs

that o-line is top 3 maybe even the best in the league. They have 3 first round picks and FOUR pro bowlers on that starting line. And they're decent. Right cause its the talent around Alex Smith's fault always and not his.

Our offensive line is ****ing terrible and inexperienced compared to theirs and if he took that many sacks behind that line, hes going to take a **** load behind the inexperienced line we put out there this year

Like how Cassel was exempt from his mistakes also

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Number one, I'm not making excuses for anyone. I'm pointing out the glaring flaws in GoChiefs false narrative.

Number two, the situations are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

Different players, different coaches, different teams, different abilities.

TheUte 06-27-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

There are no excuses.

You are guys are complaining about a guy who has yet to take a snap for the Chiefs.

Let him be a completely worthless QB then bitch all you want and run him outta town. That's fair. But damn let do dude play a down even if only in pre-season.

The fact is if you look at the last 3 years, AS has been a pretty damn serviceable QB in the NFL.

The Chiefs got the best available QB they could get, you may not like what the gave up for him. That does not mean that he can't be productive.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780828)
And yet that "talentless hack" was able to fool people in 2010. With less talent. The Chiefs literally had complete dogshit at WR that year beyond Bowe.

So it has been with Alex Smith.

He's fooled you.

He hasn't fooled me. I know who he is as a player.

You don't. You make excuses for every positive attribute because it doesn't fit your false narrative.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Name the "excuses" I've used.

Thanks.

Tribal Warfare 06-27-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9780836)
The fact is if you look at the last 3 years, AS has been a pretty damn serviceable QB in the NFL.

Which is pretty damning, because being serviceable at QB just keeps your team treading water.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9780841)
Which is pretty damning, because being serviceable at QB just keeps your team treading water.

If that was the case, how were the 49ers a few minutes from the Super Bowl in 2011? How were they 6-2 before he was injured in 2012?

Keep in mind, if they were 5-3 or worse, they would have never qualified for the playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl.

TheUte 06-27-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

As opposed drowning like last year???

TheUte 06-27-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

And actually is not damning at all. As long the QB doesn't lose the game.

I personally think the QB get far too much credit and far too much blame.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780844)
If that was the case, how were the 49ers a few minutes from the Super Bowl in 2011? How were they 6-2 before he was injured in 2012?

The rest of the team.

How were the Chiefs 10-6 in 2010?

The rest of the team.

How were the Chiefs 13-3 in 1995?

Not Steve Bono.

Tribal Warfare 06-27-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9780846)
As opposed drowning like last year???

to getting his ass knocked out with a concussion

RunKC 06-27-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780853)
The rest of the team.

The rest of the team.

Not Steve Bono.

If this is the case I like our chances. We already have some strong talent on the team.

All depends on Dorset though. Can he build some more pieces in the next 2 years to put us around the 49ers level?

Tribal Warfare 06-27-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9780851)
And actually is not damning at all. As long the QB doesn't lose the game.

I personally think the QB get far too much credit and far too much blame.

Love Matt Cassel.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780853)
The rest of the team.

The rest of the team.

Not Steve Bono.

Lame and uniformed answer.

BossChief 06-27-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780840)
Name the "excuses" I've used.

Thanks.

His line
Play calling
Receivers

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780867)
Lame and uniformed answer.

LMAO

You really don't understand this concept of average QBs being drug to good seasons by elite teams, huh?

You'd think Chiefs fans would be all too familiar with the concept by now but I guess some people just don't ****ing get it.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780879)
His line
Play calling
Receivers

Those are not excuses.

Are you going to argue that he had even an adequate offensive line prior to 2011?

Are you going to argue that he's had a legitimate, consistent downfield threat?

Are you going to argue that the offensive play calling hasn't been questionable at times, especially in the Super Bowl with Kap?

If so, I'm all ears.

Furthermore, those ARE NOT excuses made for Cassel. Cassel had Welker and a very good Randy Moss. His offensive line gave up less than 20 sacks the year prior and the year following his departure. His offensive coordinator had been outstanding in 2007 and helped him to fabricate his numbers by putting him in the spread.

Alex Smith, despite the lack of a Wes Welker and young Randy Moss, put up the best QBR in the league last year. With no one other than a fat, slow and lazy Michael Crabtree, his team was one special teams fumble from the Super Bowl in 2011.

You guys are looking at this all wrong.

BigMeatballDave 06-27-2013 09:45 PM

Clay is the biggest hypocrite in ChiefsPlanet's history.

RunKC 06-27-2013 09:46 PM

The defensive side of the ball is a different thing entirely but I would say the following are facts about our offense.

-JC is a bigger playmaker than anyone Alex Smith has ever played with.
-Bowe is just as good as Crabtree. He's actually better at YAC, which is needed with this QB.
-Albert and Fisher combined will be better pass protectors than Staley and Davis combined.
-Andy Reid is every bit as good of a QB coach as Jim Harbaugh.

There really isn't that much of a difference in surrounding cast on the offensive side of the ball aside from Iupati and our TE's, who look to be pretty solid.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9780892)

I just stick to the facts.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780885)
LMAO

You really don't understand this concept of average QBs being drug to good seasons by elite teams, huh?

You'd think Chiefs fans would be all too familiar with the concept by now but I guess some people just don't ****ing get it.

You don't ****ing get it.

Cassel had McDaniels, Belichick, Welker and a young Moss. His numbers were inflated and fabricated.

Smith had Crabtree and Davis. That's it. You bitch about his lack of downfield passing but fail to recognize that not only was there no one available to stretch the field, but that he wasn't ASKED to stretch the field because there was no one to catch the passes.

Again, FALSE NARRATIVE.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780898)

Just like the "fact" that Geno Smith was worthy of 1.1, if not a first rounder, and is a Franchise QB?

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:49 PM

So are we to believe Alex Smith is going to be a "playmaker" for this team?

Judging by Dane's post Alex Smith took that 49ers team to the cusp of the Super Bowl before they ****ed up his greatness.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9780892)

If Alex Smith has any success in KC, GoChiefs will move to the nearest apartment complex to his home in order to stalk him 24/7.

beach tribe 06-27-2013 09:52 PM

There were positives and negatives playing with a completely different roster.
I am refusing to do anything other than hope he becomes something/anything close to the player for us that Gannon was for the Raiders AND that Dorsey puts a premium on drafting his eventual replacement.
I will wait till at least week 8 to start sending banner funds though.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780904)
So are we to believe Alex Smith is going to be a "playmaker" for this team?

Judging by Dane's post Alex Smith took that 49ers team to the cusp of the Super Bowl before they ****ed up his greatness.

So, Kyle Williams didn't fumble, which immediately led to a Giants field goal and overtime?

Facts.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9780909)
I am refusing to do anything other than hope

Meet your new friends!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/im...2011/04/30.jpg

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9780909)
There were positives and negatives playing with a completely different roster.
I am refusing to do anything other than hope he becomes something/anything close to the player for us that Gannon was for the Raiders AND that Dorsey puts a premium on drafting his eventual replacement.
I will wait till at least week 8 to start sending banner funds though.

I think it will take at least half a season for this new offense to gel, maybe a little longer. New staff, new QB, new receivers, new TE's, new line.

If it happens sooner, I'll be shocked and thrilled. But I don't expect it.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780910)
So, Kyle Williams didn't fumble, which immediately led to a Giants field goal and overtime?

Facts.

And Alex Smith wasn't 1 for 12 on third down before that?

Facts.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 09:56 PM

Alex Smith completed less than half his passes in that playoff game.

But don't blame him!

It wouldn't fit in with your "narrative."

BossChief 06-27-2013 09:58 PM

Charles
Bowe
Baldwin
Fasano

Or

Gore
Crabtree
Moss
Davis

I don't think there is a huge difference between those two groups...but I do think our group is the overall better of the two.

Fat Elvis 06-27-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780923)
Charles
Bowe
Baldwin
Fasano

Or

Gore
Crabtree
Moss
Davis

I don't think there is a huge difference between those two groups...but I do think our group is the overall better of the two.

I think once you add Kelce and Reid's scheme it overwhelmingly favors the Chiefs....

BigMeatballDave 06-27-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780898)

Me too.

Hypocrite.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780915)
And Alex Smith wasn't 1 for 12 on third down before that?

Facts.

That game didn't exist in a vacuum, as much as you wish it had in order to perpetuate your false narrative.

At what point do you begin questioning the play calling if you're 1-12 on third down? But I guess Roman was in no way responsible, right?

The Giants defense held Tom Brady to 14 points and harassed him in the Super Bowl. That defense was stellar and ultimately the reason they won the Super Bowl that year.

mcaj22 06-27-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9780927)
I think once you add Kelce and Reid's scheme it overwhelmingly favors the Chiefs....

Kelce a guy who has done nothing as an NFL player yet..

how does he tip the ****ing scale over the 49ers having Vernon Davis, one of the best TEs and safety blankets in the NFL for Alex Smith his last 5 years

right.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 10:07 PM

Alex Smith has a HISTORY of being shitty prior to 2011.

Yeah, I think I know where I'm laying the blame for 1-12.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780923)
Charles
Bowe
Baldwin
Fasano

Or

Gore
Crabtree
Moss
Davis

Charles is more talented, Crabtree has had four years to prove something and he's a second receiver on almost any other team. Hes not even close to Bowe.

Moss and Baldwin had similar stats and Davis had the same number of TD's and receptions.

I like the Chiefs personnel better as well.

BossChief 06-27-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9780927)

Not sure I agree with that.

We have nothing at WR2 currently and apart from a solid player in Fasano, we have 2 unknowns at TE.

Gore is a top 5-7 back and Crabtree is no slouch (especially with Kaepernick as his QB)

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9780938)
Kelce a guy who has done nothing as an NFL player yet..

how does he tip the ****ing scale over the 49ers having Vernon Davis, one of the best TEs and safety blankets in the NFL for Alex Smith his last 5 years

right.

Davis and Fasano had the same number of TD's and receptions in 2012.

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780947)
Not sure I agree with that.

We have nothing at WR2 currently and apart from a solid player in Fasano, we have 2 unknowns at TE.

Gore is a top 5-7 back and Crabtree is no slouch (especially with Kaepernick as his QB)

Avery had 800 yards and 3 touchdowns last year.

I wouldn't call that "nothing".

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780939)
Alex Smith has a HISTORY of being shitty prior to 2011.

Yeah, I think I know where I'm laying the blame for 1-12.

And now you're reaching.

LMAO

beach tribe 06-27-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780914)
I think it will take at least half a season for this new offense to gel, maybe a little longer. New staff, new QB, new receivers, new TE's, new line.

If it happens sooner, I'll be shocked and thrilled. But I don't expect it.

Reid usually has his QBs well prepared and ready to go though.
I dont think it will be a finished product by then, but Charles will be Charles and if Smith is the pile of dogshit Clay thinks he will be, we will know it and so will Reid.

O.city 06-27-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780913)

?

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780951)
Avery had 800 yards and 3 touchdowns last year.

I wouldn't call that "nothing".

He had a good QB.

One who can hit him deep.

BossChief 06-27-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780948)

Pump yo brakes

O.city 06-27-2013 10:17 PM

We have a lot of talented unknowns on offense right now. Davis at this point is te most exciting to me.

In wheel routes and option routes I think he can excel in Reid's system if we can get him in space.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Wonder why.

Could it be Alex Smith doesn't get the most of out his receivers?

I mean Michael Crabtree's numbers DID improve when he exited the lineup.

Hmmm.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

beach tribe 06-27-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

I don't understand why Fasano is not getting the love he deserves. The guys a pretty damn good player.
He was a fan fav down here and was a very solid signing.

O.city 06-27-2013 10:20 PM

Baldwin is gonna have to do something this year. He wasn't really used correctly for his skillet the last few years, IMO, but we will see how he fits in Reid's syatem

BossChief 06-27-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9780967)
We have a lot of talented unknowns on offense right now. Davis at this point is te most exciting to me.

In wheel routes and option routes I think he can excel in Reid's system if we can get him in space.

We traded for Vernon Davis?

Cool

DaneMcCloud 06-27-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9780969)
Wonder why.

Could it be Alex Smith doesn't get the most of out his receivers?

I mean Michael Crabtree's numbers DID improve when he exited the lineup.

Hmmm.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Could it be that you are completely clueless?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9780974)
Baldwin is gonna have to do something this year. He wasn't really used correctly for his skillet the last few years, IMO, but we will see how he fits in Reid's syatem

If he disappoints again, it's surely his fault, and not Alex Smith's.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9780978)
Could it be that you are completely clueless?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Really? What?

The only explanation for Crabtree's explosion is that Alex Smith is completely inferior to Colin Kaepernick.

O.city 06-27-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9780977)
We traded for Vernon Davis?

Cool

No Davis the rb

beach tribe 06-27-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9780960)
?

It's a negative around here to hope that something actually turns out alright.
Gotta be a homer an idiot or true fan.

O.city 06-27-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9780986)
It's a negative around here to hope that something actually turns out alright.
Gotta be a homer an idiot or true fan.

I was wondering who that is in the picture.

I don't see a problem with hope. I'm hopeful they are good this year but I'm waiting until we at least see a preseason game or two to determine one way or another

beach tribe 06-27-2013 10:26 PM

Didnt say I expect it to BTW.
Ive come to expect nothing but laughs and head shaking from fans of other teams.

beach tribe 06-27-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9780990)
I was wondering who that is in the picture.

I don't see a problem with hope. I'm hopeful they are good this year but I'm waiting until we at least see a preseason game or two to determine one way or another

I have no idea who it is and do not have to to know that it is something negative.

O.city 06-27-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9781000)
I have no idea who it is and do not have to to know that it is something negative.

Considering the source, I'm sure it is.