ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Bump 03-19-2012 12:43 AM

Ive never hated a character more than Lori, seriously.

chiefswillriseup 03-19-2012 12:55 AM

man.. that was good

Tribal Warfare 03-19-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8470806)

amongst my friends and I she's known as THE WHORE

kcxiv 03-19-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8470806)

As bad as lori is, she's a bitch in the comic as well, but for me, the wife from Breaking Bad is worse then Lori

KC_Connection 03-19-2012 04:05 AM

T-Dog just keeps trucking. It would be pretty funny if he lasted the entire series without more than a few lines each season.

KC_Connection 03-19-2012 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8470663)
Lori is a stupid ****. I can't believe I HATE a fictional TV character. :facepalm:

She spends the whole season playing Rick and Shane off against each other and then she reacts like that. Ridiculous.

blaise 03-19-2012 05:16 AM

Lori is a dumb bitch. And Carl is a douche. So is Rick really. Why not just say, "yeah, Shane tried to kill me. I killed him," right off the bat?

And I don't even see why they had to abandon the farm. It's a wandering herd. Why not try and find somewhere to hide out for a few days and then check back to see if they've moved on?

Aries Walker 03-19-2012 06:48 AM

I'm wondering why it took so long for someone to realize that there were more zombies than they had bullets.

Or why T-Dog didn't just do a three-point turn instead of driving into the ditch.

Fire Me Boy! 03-19-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 8470917)
I'm wondering why it took so long for someone to realize that there were more zombies than they had bullets.

Or why T-Dog didn't just do a three-point turn instead of driving into the ditch.

This.

Deberg_1990 03-19-2012 07:00 AM

Fun show. Last nights episode was great. Lori is just a poorly written character. Shes either not a very good mother or it’s a poorly written contrivance that Carl kept wandering around the farm with no supervision. Someone asked the shows writers in Talking Dead last night about why her character acted so upset when Rick told her he killed Shane. They really didn’t know how to respond. Hopefully next season they can work out the writing kinks and make Lori, T-Dawg and Carol stronger or kill them off. Also, the kid who plays Carl is a bad actor IMO, but I can cut him some slack since hes a kid.

blaise 03-19-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 8470917)

I know. Or why they had to drive like 50 miles an hour to shoot at the zombies instead of like 20. Or why the dude in the camper didn't just drive off when Rick and Carl got on the roof. Or why they waited until they were out of gas to think about a backup. Or why they didn't have any sort of emergency escape plan. No supplied ready to go, seemingly no set meeting point, just a "They'd come here to the highway," assumption. Or why it's better to leave the vehicles and go start a fire in a little box with only one or two ways out.
They spent so much time whining to each other I guess they were too busy to prepare an escape or much of a defense plan.

Chiefnj2 03-19-2012 07:13 AM

Very good episode, but I didn't care for Rick turning into a tyrant/Shane so quickly.

KC_Lee 03-19-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8470942)
Very good episode, but I didn't care for Rick turning into a tyrant/Shane so quickly.

Dude has been seconded guessed at very point of the show, everyone knew that Shane was a danger to the group but nobody had the stones to take Shane out, and then everyone is shocked and upset that Rick killed Shane?!?!

I think Rick finally got sick and tired to being the whipping boy and laid down the law, so to speak.

Hell even Daryl realized that the entire group expects Rick to make the tough choices, see the "killing" of Sophia's zombie, and told Rick that he does not need to do all the "heavy lifting" when Dale needed to be killed.

To paraphrase a line from the Talking Dead; everyone needs to get off Rick's sack.

Gonzo 03-19-2012 07:23 AM

Meh. Ricks just pissy about Lori and the Shane situation at the moment. He'll calm down and get back to his blasé style soon enough, I'm sure.

Carl needs to quit throwing out ultimatums to his dad before he gets a five fingerd facial.

Ceej 03-19-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8470862)
T-Dog just keeps trucking. It would be pretty funny if he lasted the entire series without more than a few lines each season.

As an actor can you imagine having not more than 6 total lines each season and still receiving a very nice paycheck?

Dude's living the life.

LMAO