ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

okcchief 02-26-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9443220)
Yeah...that's not going to end well.

No, I'm thinking the best thing at the point might be a first round playoff collapse to get Fisher, Perkins, Brooks or all of the above out of the equation. I wouldn't mind the move if Fisher was a third point guard option, but he won't be. Brooks will not only give him Jackson's minutes (which isn't deserved in the least) he will cut into Thabo and Martins minutes I would bet. If you were going to bring in a PG for Reggie there were much better options than this. Reggie's weakness is probably handling the ball, but you know else who isn't used to handling the ball? DEREK FISHER. Not to mention Reggie is superior offensively and defensively. Plus, what does this do to his development and confidence? They will say the Thunder need leadership, but if they had a coach that provided that it wouldn't be needed. Some blame has to go to Presti here too. If I give my six year old a book of matches I can't be surprised when she burns down the ****ing house.

HATE HATE HATE this move.

dirk digler 02-27-2013 12:12 PM

I LOVE THE NBA and I AM GLAD MY ADOPTED TEAM DOESN'T SCREW ME OVER.

You are all I got now..

DaKCMan AP 02-28-2013 07:27 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dz5K6zultek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-28-2013 07:45 PM

Should have been Chris Andersen with the Pedo bear head

KC native 02-28-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9445359)
I LOVE THE NBA and I AM GLAD MY ADOPTED TEAM DOESN'T SCREW ME OVER.

You are all I got now..

lol that's the only bright spot for me right now too. Spurs are playing great basketball. It doesn't matter if someone is out. The machine just keeps clicking.

KevB 02-28-2013 09:01 PM

No comments on Steph Curry? Good lord, that guy was freakin' unconscious in the Garden last night.

okcchief 02-28-2013 09:05 PM

The Chiefs certainly made me forget about my little Thunder bitches. Derek Fisher looks like a stellar move now.

58-4ever 02-28-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9452806)
The Chiefs certainly made me forget about my little Thunder bitches. Derek Fisher looks like a stellar move now.

Agreed, Fish is great now that they've dealt Maynor. That being said, it's kind of shady that Fisher can just retire and pick a new team. This is the second time he's pulled this. Like I said though, I'm not complaining.

-King- 02-28-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9452783)
No comments on Steph Curry? Good lord, that guy was freakin' unconscious in the Garden last night.

11 of 13 from 3. Doesn't even make sense.

-King- 03-01-2013 12:09 AM

Kobe 33 in 3 quarters. 2 games behind Houston.

okcchief 03-01-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9453388)
Kobe 33 in 3 quarters. 2 games behind Houston.

I think they will end up being the 8 seed. Houston is just too inconsistent with their shot selection. I don't give them any chance against SA though.

KC_Connection 03-01-2013 12:44 AM

The TNT games were bad matchups so I didn't watch and now I see neither EJ or Charles is there for Inside. Unusually shitty Thursday for the NBA.

okcchief 03-01-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9453475)
The TNT games were bad matchups so I didn't watch and now I see neither EJ or Charles is there for Inside. Unusually shitty Thursday for the NBA.

I didn't watch any tonight either. I saw the matchups and went elsewhere.

kcxiv 03-01-2013 01:35 AM

Kobe's shot right now is nice. He's making evrything he throws up right now pretty much.
then
Lakers looking better as each game goes on, they just need to get Howard back into "superman" shape as he says. lol Just need to play well that that 8th spot and once Pau gets back, we should be in good shape. He shold be well rested. Knee tendinitis shouldnt be an issue anymore as he's had nice rest.

Games were boring today though, no doubt. One of them games that TNT thought may be good at the start of the season, but Wolves are just to banged up.

okcchief 03-01-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9453620)
Kobe's shot right now is nice. He's making evrything he throws up right now pretty much.
then
Lakers looking better as each game goes on, they just need to get Howard back into "superman" shape as he says. lol Just need to play well that that 8th spot and once Pau gets back, we should be in good shape. He shold be well rested. Knee tendinitis shouldnt be an issue anymore as he's had nice rest.

Games were boring today though, no doubt. One of them games that TNT thought may be good at the start of the season, but Wolves are just to banged up.

Yeah, if you add Rose, Bynum, Love, Gasol those games are a lot more appealing.