ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

Hammock Parties 09-08-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JF08 (Post 9951263)
Are you even a Chiefs fan? Do you watch the games? Anyone who knows anything about football should be thrilled about what they saw in the first half from Smith and the Chiefs. Anyone complaining is just a whiny b**ch looking to incite.

I'm not thrilled. I expected us to beat the worst team in the league.

More impressed with the defense than anything. Alex has been decent, but nothing that makes me think he's the man.

ChiefsCountry 09-08-2013 12:45 PM

Saying Alex Smith is a young and up comer is like saying Tamba Hali or Dwayne Bowe are young and up and comer. Its ****ing stupid. He has been a starter in the league for 8 years. He should be kicking ass. He isn't some ****ing rookie.

Monolith 09-08-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JF08 (Post 9951263)
Are you even a Chiefs fan? Do you watch the games? Anyone who knows anything about football should be thrilled about what they saw in the first half from Smith and the Chiefs. Anyone complaining is just a whiny b**ch looking to incite.

He's not obviously. :shake:

He's a Forty Whining troll that is here to clown and troll if Alex Smith fails, but since Alex Smith is doing even better than ever now he has the full support of KC, he has nothing better to do but to whine more ROFL

DeezNutz 09-08-2013 12:47 PM

As a team, the Chiefs have looked very solid today. Would like to see the offense stretch the field, though, and Charles doesn't need 90% of all touches.

Hammock Parties 09-08-2013 12:47 PM

12/19 for 92 yards is better than ever?

LMAO

People will stroke off any doof that completes more than 60 percent of his passes for this franchise.

Monolith 09-08-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9951274)
Saying Alex Smith is a young and up comer is like saying Tamba Hali or Dwayne Bowe are young and up and comer. Its ****ing stupid. He has been a starter in the league for 8 years. He should be kicking ass. He isn't some ****ing rookie.

Don't take the idiot seriously, trolls will be trolls.

Alex Smith is at his PRIME in age, experience and confidence. Now that Alex has the full support of Reid and the coaching staff and KC FO, and a good team he will be better than ever. He might even make the Pro-bowl, that would really make Jim Harb look bad ROFL

Monolith 09-08-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9951284)

LMAO

People will stroke off any doof that completes more than 60 percent of his passes for this franchise.

Someone is MAD on a Chiefs forum, when the Chiefs are finally winning ROFL

Must be a Forty Whiner or Jag Homer ROFL

jd1020 09-08-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Hey now... The Chiefs are up 21-2, compliments to 2 20 yard TD drives with Alex Smith at the helm against the very stout Jaguars! This kid is legit and is going to lead this team to their first SB in 44 years.

JF08 09-08-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9951271)
Good job ignoring the actual stats. Give me some reasons why Smith will be an above average QB that you couldn't have said about Matt Cassel in 2010.

And yes, you know me so well now, after my two posts in this thread. I bought tickets to several games in 2011, even after the Chiefs didn't do much more than beat up on shitty teams before getting their asses handed to them in the playoffs. After sitting through maybe the worst home opener in franchise history and what would end up being something like 90-10 over their first two losses, the other tickets went on Stubhub.

So, please tell me how this is different than 2010, because after years and years of getting my hopes up, regardless of any warning signs, yeah, I'm pretty damn apathetic these days.

I'm watching the game, I don't have time to break down stats for you, but they are there. Comparing Smith to Cassel is ludicrous, for a variety of reasons, but you guys know that.

It's 2013, and you have a talented QB paired with a great coach - THAT is how it's different than 2010. You also have a stacked defense with a lot of playmakers. Don't let these other negative a**holes bring you down.

Mav 09-08-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9951272)
I'm not thrilled. I expected us to beat the worst team in the league.

More impressed with the defense than anything. Alex has been decent, but nothing that makes me think he's the man.

Gee. The defense is killing their offense, special teams is doing there job keeping the Jags on the short field. Alex Smith has been efficient and even threw two tds.

All things that I told you were going to happen.

7 more wins tool......7 MORE.

Planetman 09-08-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

LMAO

You and your usual skewed stats. We had a short field twice. That makes it rather difficult to put up 200+ yard numbers, you shit stirring dipshit. Anyone with an ounce of gray matter can see your agenda. 4321

Alex Smith 4Ever 09-08-2013 12:53 PM

Alex Smith is a hero

Mav 09-08-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9951309)
Hey now... The Chiefs are up 21-2, compliments to 2 20 yard TD drives with Alex Smith at the helm against the very stout Jaguars! This kid is legit and is going to lead this team to their first SB in 44 years.

There it is. Let the excuses flow. But the Chiefs are DOMINATING RIGHT? That's what you guys wanted to see...

And like I said. The jags suck, the defense, blah blah blah.

Its going to continue all year. Ill be here to keep shoveling it in your faces......

Mav 09-08-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 9951332)
You and your usual skewed stats. We had a short field twice. That makes it rather difficult to put up 200+ yard numbers, you shit stirring dipshit. Anyone with an ounce of gray matter can see your agenda. 4321

He cant compliment Alex Smith. He spent all offseason killing the Chiefs, and the guy. he even put his stake on this forum up for grabs because he didn't know what he was TALKING about.

Clay is a bitter fool. He was so set on thinking that Alex Smith was Matt Cassel that he boxed himself in. And now he cant enjoy the games because it would make him look exactly what people tried to tell him he was.

WRONG.

jd1020 09-08-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9951334)
There it is. Let the excuses flow. But the Chiefs are DOMINATING RIGHT? That's what you guys wanted to see...

And like I said. The jags suck, the defense, blah blah blah.

Its going to continue all year. Ill be here to keep shoveling it in your faces......

ROFL

Who the **** expected this game to be competitive?

Pretty sure even the Alex Smith haters, including myself, penciled this POS game in as a guaranteed win.