ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

htismaqe 10-23-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042488)
Because the media made him out that way. Just like Wilson and that was my point. The players in Chicago respect Cutler.

I don't give a shit what the players in Chicago think.

When the going gets tough, Jay Cutler throws a baby fit.

He's a loser, period.

htismaqe 10-23-2012 10:44 AM

Anybody listening to Petro?

He says the Chiefs are going to pick Akili Smith.

He's convinced they WILL take a QB. And he's also convinced they SHOULDN'T.

He's basically on the "you should only take a QB if it's Andrew Luck/RG3" bandwagon.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-23-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9042501)

He's basically on the "you should only take a QB if it's Andrew Luck/RG3" bandwagon.

What a fail he is then :mad: Damn it Petro's a True Fan

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9042501)

Imagine that, I got killed and called a racist for saying that. This is a bad QB class. I would honestly consider Mallett over any of these guys.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9042504)
What a fail he is then :mad: Damn it Petro's a True Fan

You're JUST NOW learning this?!?!?!?

Petro has been a COLOSSAL bag o' dick FAIL since Pioli came to town.

suds79 10-23-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9042509)
Imagine that, I got killed and called a racist for saying that. This is a bad QB class. I would honestly rather have Mallett than any of these guys.

Are you high?

A radio hack doesn't believe in the talent available and all of a sudden it's validated? You'd rather have another cast off QB in Ryan Mallett? Haven't we tried that plan for decades?

How many of those type of guys have won SBs? Now how many type of guys drafted high in the 1st have won SBs?

No despite the possibility of a colossal bust, I think I'll take my chances with the high draft pick.

htismaqe 10-23-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Imagine that, I got killed and called a racist for saying that. This is a bad QB class. I would honestly consider Mallett over any of these guys.

You got killed because your takes are moronic on an epic scale.

The fact you'd take Ryan Mallett says it all.

ToxSocks 10-23-2012 10:52 AM

The more i watch of Tyler Wilson, the more impressed i am.

Everytime i watch Geno, his ball placement is what stands out to me. I think he has excellent ball placement.

I think Tyler's is just as good.

htismaqe 10-23-2012 10:52 AM

Petro just said this:

"I agree they should do it. I agree they HAVE TO DO IT. I just want to make sure the fans understand that it's probably not going to work."

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9042521)
Are you high?

A radio hack doesn't believe in the talent available and all of a sudden it's validated? You'd rather have another cast off QB in Ryan Mallett? Haven't we tried that plan for decades?

How many of those type of guys have won SBs? Now how many type of guys drafted high in the 1st have won SBs?

No despite the possibility of a colossal bust, I think I'll take my chances with the high draft pick.

I edited it to "consider." However, I did get called racist for saying Geno reminded me of Akili Smith.

RealSNR 10-23-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

LMAO LMAO And you talk about how much leadership from the QB position matters

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9042539)
Petro just said this:

"I agree they should do it. I agree they HAVE TO DO IT. I just want to make sure the fans understand that it's probably not going to work."

Exactly. There is about a 30% chance a first round QB will be decent and start for a while. The chance of landing a franchise QB is even smaller. However, we need to do it.

htismaqe 10-23-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9042546)

Exactly.

He says he values leadership above everything and then talks about Jay Cutler and Ryan Mallett...

:shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-23-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9042539)
Petro just said this:

JFC I hate Petro. ****ing tool.

Woodchuck 10-23-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9042546)

Like I said, I am looking for the QB out the three that steps up as the biggest leader. Mallett has been learning from the best for a couple of years now. He might be a better option and a more complete QB than all of them.