ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Chiefnj2 03-19-2012 08:07 AM

Dig a big hole. Toss injured cow into hole with loud radio. Hole fills up with zombies. Problem solved.

Ceej 03-19-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 8471035)
And why not try to find some bicycles? Short trips? Use a bike.

In every post-apocalyptic (zombies, nuclear war, plauge, etc.) movie every bicycle on the planet disappears.

Good call. But if it were me and since I'm lazy I would find myself a segway.

notorious 03-19-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8471055)
Dig a big hole. Toss Lori into hole with loud radio. Hole fills up with zombies. Problem solved.

FYP

Ceej 03-19-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8471060)
FYP

Oooh, zombie gangbang.

blaise 03-19-2012 08:20 AM

"Why are you zombies eating me? We need to talk about this."

Bambi 03-19-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8471041)
When they drove around wasting ammo I :facepalm:.

lol, that was great.

I love how they all are expert COD "headshots" while shooting out of the window of an 80's era pickup truck bouncing around a rut filled field.

Can't make it up.

Los Pollos Hermanos 03-19-2012 09:15 AM

Just think how great this show would be if it had good acting.

notorious 03-19-2012 09:16 AM

Hershel must have had a Saiga 12 with a 100 round drum when he was going wild in front of the house.

I don't mind, though, that is part of the way these types of shows go.

notorious 03-19-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Pollos Hermanos (Post 8471193)
Just think how great this show would be if it had good acting.

They killed one of the decent actors off.

Besides, I can tell from your screen name that you have unbeatable standards for actors. It doesn't get any better then BB

WhiteWhale 03-19-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8470863)
She spends the whole season playing Rick and Shane off against each other and then she reacts like that. Ridiculous.

It's called projection. She's mad at herself and taking it out on Rick. She did play them off of each other, but she probably didn't intend for one of them to die.

She's an idiot, but people do that all the time... lash out at someone when they're really pissed at themselves.

Wallcrawler 03-19-2012 10:17 AM

Im glad Rick finally unleashed the iron fist. Everyone looked to him for answers, and then second and third guessed him. Everyone knew Shane had gone off the deep end, and yet they want to act horrified when Rick put him down like a mad dog.

He killed Otis so he could escape, he tried to kill Rick when he wouldnt let him shoot Randall, he conspired to take over the farm with Andrea, he misled and murdered Randall and then was going to take Rick out in the field.

Rick gave this guy every chance he could. Hell, Id have left him in the bus the first time.

Darryl and Herschel seem to be happy with the new Rick, while all the whiners sit around all butthurt because Daddy raised his voice.

Lori needed to be Walker Chow, in the worst way. What a stupid bitch. Great acting job by Sarah Callies, I really do hate her character.

Bump 03-19-2012 12:00 PM

If I were in this situation, I would want to band together with a guy like Rick. I wanna see Rick, Daryl and Hershel band together and **** everyone else, maybe T Dog can stay, he's just there anyways.

kaplin42 03-19-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8471027)
But seriously....car phone chargers could work too.

I know it's just me nit picking.

You have to have a cell network in order for cell phones to work. With everyone dead, and no power, what are the chances of cell phones working?

Now, walkie talkies that run on batteries, fine. I don't feel that your zombie apocalypse survival rate is very high.

Bump 03-19-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 8472468)
You have to have a cell network in order for cell phones to work. With everyone dead, and no power, what are the chances of cell phones working?

Now, walkie talkies that run on batteries, fine. I don't feel that your zombie apocalypse survival rate is very high.

you could extract gold and silver out of cell phones and use it as currency in this scenario, that would be the only good use for them.

notorious 03-19-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8472486)
you could extract gold and silver out of cell phones and use it as currency in this scenario, that would be the only good use for them.

No, there is one more use.

Give a cell to Lori at a far away place and tell her to wait on a call from them.

Profit.