ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The MIA Heat Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230483)

okcchief 07-08-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8725629)
Ha Durant is soft.

Kind of like Nebraska football post Osbourne.

Lead the youngest team to the finals in 35 years and had clutch performance after clutch performance at 23 years old. What a washed up weak bastard.

The Bad Guy 07-08-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 8725677)
Ya, every game was a blowout and I'm sure OKC has peaked. You are as objective as the White Sox announce team.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YEAH

DaKCMan AP 07-08-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 8725677)
Ya, every game was a blowout and I'm sure OKC has peaked. You are as objective as the White Sox announce team.

11-3 in the playoffs with Bosh in the lineup.

The season's over, you have a good young team. Stop being a crabby bitch.

okcchief 07-08-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8725728)
11-3 in the playoffs with Bosh in the lineup.

The season's over, you have a good young team. Stop being a crabby bitch.

If calling you out on your homerism is crabby then so be it. 4 out 5 were close and that can be easily swayed over the course of a year. Saying the Heat are the favorites is accurate. Acting like they are completely dominant is blind homerism. We'll see how they react to the World sucking their cock again. Being the underdog in the finals was the best thing that ever happened to them.

People like to step way ahead and it's just stupid. After game 1 people were talking Thunder dynasty and that was even more irritating. There are a lot of good NBA teams out there and no one knows what is going to happen with injuries, player development etc.

I'm a classy guy when I give credit where it is due to the Heat. I'm a crabby bitch when I say a move is ok and they are the favorites to win but no slam dunk? I think it's more of a case of you lacking objectivity when it comes to the Heat.

DaKCMan AP 07-08-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 8725771)
If calling you out on your homerism is crabby then so be it. 4 out 5 were close and that can be easily swayed over the course of a year. Saying the Heat are the favorites is accurate. Acting like they are completely dominant is blind homerism. We'll see how they react to the World sucking their cock again. Being the underdog in the finals was the best thing that ever happened to them.

People like to step way ahead and it's just stupid. After game 1 people were talking Thunder dynasty and that was even more irritating. There are a lot of good NBA teams out there and no one knows what is going to happen with injuries, player development etc.

I'm a classy guy when I give credit where it is due to the Heat. I'm a crabby bitch when I say a move is ok and they are the favorites to win but no slam dunk? I think it's more of a case of you lacking objectivity when it comes to the Heat.

Dude, no one's saying they're going to run away with it. It takes a lot of work, hard play, and luck to win a championship. The fact is that when the Heat had Bosh in the lineup they lost no more than once during each series. I don't see them having any trouble next year in the East, but the NBA Finals against whomever makes it from the West will be a challenge.

RealSNR 07-08-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Jim Slade (Post 8725472)
They wont even get half that! Chances are Heat fans, you won't live long enough to ever see the Heat win more championships than the Lakers!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So who's your pick to win the Super Bowl this year? The Cowboys?

Dumbass.

The Bad Guy 07-08-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8725831)
Dude, no one's saying they're going to run away with it. It takes a lot of work, hard play, and luck to win a championship. The fact is that when the Heat had Bosh in the lineup they lost no more than once during each series. I don't see them having any trouble next year in the East, but the NBA Finals against whomever makes it from the West will be a challenge.

What you also fail to mention here is the motivation of a Bosh now that he has a ring. I think the Celtics will again be a tough out for the Heat and the Bulls should be good again if they can regain some health.

The Road to the finals was paved with diamonds for the Heat. Thinking that it's going to be that way every year is ****ing stupid.

Ted Theodore Logan 07-08-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8725836)

Dumbass.

The op stated the Lake Show is dead and that the Heat have dethoned them...well at last count the Lake Show have 16 championships and the Heat have 2. It will take 15 more championships to dethone the Lake Show and that is with the Lake Show not winning any more championships in that time frame. And as for the Superbowl,I would like to see the Chiefs win it.

Ted Theodore Logan 07-08-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8725614)
So? Why should I care about that? I live in the present and right now we're on top!

In the present:Lakers 16 championships
Heat 2 championships

Ted Theodore Logan 07-08-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8725836)

Dumbass.

And by the way I know what you were trying to get at by saying I thought the Cowboys would win the superbowl because they have won 5...remember the Steelers actually have more at 6.

okcchief 07-08-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8725993)
What you also fail to mention here is the motivation of a Bosh now that he has a ring. I think the Celtics will again be a tough out for the Heat and the Bulls should be good again if they can regain some health.

The Road to the finals was paved with diamonds for the Heat. Thinking that it's going to be that way every year is ****ing stupid.

Not to mention the Nets if they get Howard. The Heat have shown the best way to get to them is PG and C. On paper that would be a nightmare match up for them.

I agree with the motivation point too. They may play better with the pressure off them. They may be too lax. Time will tell.

RealSNR 07-08-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Jim Slade (Post 8726174)
And by the way I know what you were trying to get at by saying I thought the Cowboys would win the superbowl because they have won 5...remember the Steelers actually have more at 6.

So my point still stands.

The number of championships a team has won in the past is irrelevant to their chances of winning a championship in the next season. The team is either good or they aren't.

I think the Lakers can beat the Thunder with this lineup. I don't know if they can do it without a real coach, though. Mike Brown is a wet fart.

Ted Theodore Logan 07-08-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8726221)
So my point still stands.

The number of championships a team has won in the past is irrelevant to their chances of winning a championship in the next season. The team is either good or they aren't.

I think the Lakers can beat the Thunder with this lineup. I don't know if they can do it without a real coach, though. Mike Brown is a wet fart.

Yeah,I see what you are saying as well,but with the Lakers,its not a question of IF they win another one,but WHEN. The Lakers make the finals an average of once every couple of years,whats the Heats average? Out of all the finals ever played the Lakers have been in almost exactly half of them. I also know the Lakers have lost more in the finals than they have won,but you got to get there to have a chance ,correct?

SAUTO 07-08-2012 05:56 PM

Sorry jim, but every time I read your posts I can only picture a big dumb ass.

Average of once every couple years? Wtf is that? Almost exactly half?
Posted via Mobile Device

okcchief 07-08-2012 06:04 PM

The Lakers could be back in the conversation. I'm interested to see how Kobe and Nash play together. On paper it looks good, but we'll have to see how it translates to the floor.