ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

RealSNR 07-24-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 7767512)
I've never turned off a game. Ever.

If you're that much of a dumbass idiot Bronco homer that you have to turn games off for fear of something bad happening, you should check yourself into the nearest faciliity immediately.

Football gives me 16 games every year. No way i'm turning off any game regardless if I'm mad.

FYP.

Seriously. One thing I like about this place is that true fans and drafturbators alike love the Chiefs. Questioning somebody's loyalty to the team is the ultimate insult to Chiefs fans.

It's one thing if Knowmo is a crazy homer who lives and dies by the Broncos. But the fact that he's an idiot casual watcher of the Broncos and an idiot homer to boot is absolutely repulsive.

Param 07-24-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7767393)
I watch a lot of football, the only reason I turn off the Broncos games is because I get enraged when we are losing bad and can't stand watching it.

Damn, you are a fair weather fan. No wonder Bronco fans do not take yo seriously on this site.

rocknrolla 07-24-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Param (Post 7767719)
Damn, you are a fair weather fan. No wonder Bronco fans do not take yo seriously on this site.

I'm sure that's why he is always here and not his Bronco site. So pathetic.

Ugly Duck 07-24-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7767251)
Moreno has played in one of the most pass happy offenses in the NFL

Cause. Effect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 7767735)
I'm sure that's why he is always here and not his Bronco site. So pathetic.

Yeah!

BossChief 07-24-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7767416)
I guess they don't let their team piss them off like I do. No matter how bad we lose I always watch the next game, I just can't sit there and watch Denver get their ass kicked. Guess I'm not used to it yet, and you can't blame me either, only the 49ers have won more games than Denver has the past 30 years.

Bwahahahahaha

"I guess I'm not used to it YET"

At least he is subconsciencly acknowledging how bad his team will continue to be.

That's the first step.

Quesadilla Joe 07-24-2011 04:56 PM

What a bunch of drama queens. LMAO

Fairweather fans don't continue to watch their team play after their team is eliminated from the playoffs.

|Zach| 07-24-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7768339)

Fairweather fans don't continue to watch their team play after their team is eliminated from the playoffs.

You're a fairweather fan.

And a joke.

Bowser 07-24-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

You mean lose in the playoffs, or eliminated from playoff contention. If the former, well yeah. If the latter, you're a bandwagon fan.

|Zach| 07-24-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7767393)
I watch a lot of football, the only reason I turn off the Broncos games is because I get enraged when we are losing bad and can't stand watching it.

So basically you are a woman.

You can't deal with your own emotional state so you just take your ball and go home.

You're a pussy.

RealSNR 07-24-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Hilarious. You think you're devoted just because you watched Broncos games weeks 10-17?

You turned them all off at halftime. You only saw your team play half of a season.

You're a joke.

Quesadilla Joe 07-24-2011 05:12 PM

That isn't bandwagon. When Kyle Orton was starting everyone knew he couldn't bring Denver back, and even if he could, the defense was just so bad last year that they would never get a clutch stop to get us the ball back. I didn't turn off one game that Tebow started in btw.

|Zach| 07-24-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7768386)
That isn't bandwagon. When Kyle Orton was starting everyone knew he couldn't bring Denver back, and even if he could, the defense was just so bad last year that they would never get a clutch stop to get us the ball back. I didn't turn off one game that Tebow started in btw.

You're a pussy. It is ok...we live in a great country where weak minded fair weather assholes can live happy lives.

But you are as soft as the running back you try to support. You are just a notch abolve the level of women who like one team because of their colors.

|Zach| 07-24-2011 05:21 PM

Here you go little guy.

http://pixhost.info/avaxhome/00/c3/000ec300_medium.jpeg

Quesadilla Joe 07-24-2011 05:24 PM

Go read the Broncos vs Chiefs thread where Denver obliterated you. Half the people in that thread thought your season was over......

vailpass 07-24-2011 05:25 PM

Nobody here has ever got pissed off watching your team and had to get up and walk away for a bit?
Really?
Sure I might come back and rewind to where I got up but I have damn certain walked outside to grab a smoke or mix a drink when my "home team dumb **** moves" quota has been exceeded.