ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Fat Elvis 03-01-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9455276)
:rolleyes:
If you are tanking this year, you are not tanking for a quarterback - you are tanking for Jadeveon Clowney. Which means you needed to draft your quarterback this year.

I swear some of you have no clue about what is out there in college football at all.

Jadeveon needs to get off his ass and challenge the 3 year out rule so he can declare for this draft.

Hammock Parties 03-01-2013 07:34 PM

You guys hear about his secret identity?

http://i.imgur.com/MF9iD88.jpg

Mother****erJones 03-01-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9455681)

Great signed an avenger

Dante84 03-01-2013 08:36 PM

his wife looks exactly like my ex. Creepy.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-01-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9455681)

Lol glad he finally settled down. I heard he used to be a manwhore.

Dixie Land 03-01-2013 11:06 PM

Just think soon he will be wearing a Chiefs costume ROFL

Trick or Treat

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-02-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Land (Post 9456139)
Just think soon he will be wearing a Chiefs costume ROFL

Trick or Treat

lol the only red and gold that fool should be wearing requires viewing a 30 minute video about how to keep Ronalds play place clean...fries with that, sir?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dixie Land 03-02-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9456296)
lol the only red and gold that fool should be wearing requires viewing a 30 minute video about how to keep Ronalds play place clean...fries with that, sir?
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 03-02-2013 08:06 AM

Well, once you hear the shit straight from the horse's mouth, it's pretty official. Chiefs Live had Kendall Gammon talking about it, and giving up the 34 pick for Smith. Holy ****, I can't believe they gave THAT MUCH up for the guy.

As far as drafting Geno, or another QB with 1.1 think about it. What team has ever spent it's top two draft picks on a QB? My hope was they got him for a 3rd or 4th round pick and could still justify picking QB at the top of the draft. Nope.

Looks like we're drafting a Matt Scott type QB in the 3rd, because he probably doesn't make it to the 4th. Wow. The way they played this whole thing out, I'm expecting an incredibly shitty draft from them. Hope I'm wrong...

BigMeatballDave 03-02-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9456598)
Well, once you hear the shit straight from the horse's mouth, it's pretty official. Chiefs Live had Kendall Gammon talking about it, and giving up the 34 pick for Smith. Holy ****, I can't believe they gave THAT MUCH up for the guy.

Gammon says it, so it's official?

HotCarl 03-02-2013 08:11 AM

Washington, one of the massively successful teams we're supposed to emulate, spent their top two selections on QBs just last year. Sheesh it's happened more recently than you've seen your wanker!

This team isn't surrendering. We've picked out our QB, now we have bigger fish to fry.

You don't go from 2 wins to the super bowl overnight. we have a QB who is at least good enough to win playoff games. We have a few other issues we can fix in the meantime.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-02-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9456602)
Gammon says it, so it's official?

The show is straight up on the kcchiefs.com website. Anything they say is pretty much how it is. He went out of his way to say nothing's official like 143 times, but come on, the writing is on the wall.

Rasputin 03-02-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9456598)

As far as drafting Geno, or another QB with 1.1 think about it. What team has ever spent it's top two draft picks on a QB? My hope was they got him for a 3rd or 4th round pick and could still justify picking QB at the top of the draft. Nope.

Looks like we're drafting a Matt Scott type QB in the 3rd, because he probably doesn't make it to the 4th. Wow. The way they played this whole thing out, I'm expecting an incredibly shitty draft from them. Hope I'm wrong...

Still need a cornerback to replace Carr. What a ****ed up trade. klstrphuque

Rasputin 03-02-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9456603)
Washington, one of the massively successful teams we're supposed to emulate, spent their top two selections on QBs just last year. Sheesh it's happened more recently than you've seen your wanker!

This team isn't surrendering. We've picked out our QB, now we have bigger fish to fry.

You don't go from 2 wins to the super bowl overnight. we have a QB who is at least good enough to win playoff games. We have a few other issues we can fix in the meantime.

Oh horse shit and Alex Smith sucks donkey ass.

He is not going to win a playoff game for the Chiefs. He will be lucky to survive the season with out being put on IR.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-02-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9456621)
Still need a cornerback to replace Carr. What a ****ed up trade. klstrphuque

We're gonna draft a ****ing tackle whether we move back or not. Albert is as good as gone. They're going to blame it on his back or some dumb shit like that. Maybe they move back to 4 and get Foles for it so Philly can draft Geno ahead of Oakland. That's really the best case scenario for the direction this regime is going to head into. Hopefully the Dorsey hype lives up to it's name and I'm wrong, but I am really expecting a pretty shitty draft from them at this point. To me drafting an LT is such a lateral ****ing move. It's just gross to me.