ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***** OFFICIAL 2013 KANSAS FOOTBALL THREAD ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268663)

ChiTown 05-23-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9703578)
Here come the MU & KSU trolls into our thread. Surprising? Hardly. We are their entire world.

LMAO

Saul Good 05-23-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9703578)
Here come the MU & KSU trolls into our thread. Surprising? Hardly. We are their entire world.

Nobody's trolling here you ****ing inbred. If you want to post somewhere with only KU fans, find a KU board

Prison Bitch 05-23-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9703658)
Nobody's trolling here you ****ing inbred. If you want to post somewhere with only KU fans, find a KU board

Why was I banned from the MU basketball thread then, Mr Genius? Explain that one.

Saul Good 05-23-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9703699)
Why was I banned from the MU basketball thread then, Mr Genius? Explain that one.

How the **** should I know? Did I call for your ban? Am I a mod? What does your being banned from a thread have to do with the fact that this thread isn't being trolled?

This thread had a decent discussion going on...until it was derailed...by you.

Prison Bitch 05-23-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9703761)
How the **** should I know? Did I call for your ban? Am I a mod? What does your being banned from a thread have to do with the fact that this thread isn't being trolled?

This thread had a decent discussion going on...until it was derailed...by you.

So basically you're full of feces if you say this is anything-goes forum. You were mistaken. It's ok to be wrong but don't lecture people when you are in fact, wrong.

Now back to KU football. Talk more about it. I know how well you contribute to the topic of KU football. A quality contributor, you. We probably can't have any logical discussion about this without your input.

Saul Good 05-23-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9703788)
So basically you're full of feces if you say this is anything-goes forum. You were mistaken. It's ok to be wrong but don't lecture people when you are in fact, wrong.

Now back to KU football. Talk more about it. I know how well you contribute to the topic of KU football. A quality contributor, you. We probably can't have any logical discussion about this without your input.

When did I say it was "anything goes"? It must have been righ after that standing ovation that only you witnessed. I said that nobody was trolling here, and you're going to get comments from people who aren't KU fans.

Fansy the Famous Bard 05-23-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9703658)

Yes, because those boards are free of you guys, too. :spock:

Bambi 05-23-2013 03:21 PM

Leave Saul alone guys. All KU fans are free to post here.

Prison Bitch 05-23-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9703813)
When did I say it was "anything goes"? It must have been righ after that standing ovation that only you witnessed. I said that nobody was trolling here, and you're going to get comments from people who aren't KU fans.

You're still butt-hurt over that one? Get over it. Write a letter to the MU AD and ask them what the Hades could possess your announcer and your fanbase to fete your new overlords like that.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...p3mvo1_500.png

Saul Good 05-23-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9703833)
Leave Saul alone guys. All KU fans are free to post here.

You are literally the reason I stopped liking KU. Think about that for a second... You are such a dipshit that I stopped liking the Jayhawks because of you.

I'm starting to come around again, but **** if fans like you and the bitch don't make it hard. The biggest compliment I can give KU fans on this board is that they also seem to think you're a ****ing idiot. On that note, best of luck this year. It would be pretty cool if MU played KU in a bowl.

Ceej 05-23-2013 05:33 PM

May have to swing up north and catch a game.

Last game I attended was when Adarius Bowman for the Pokes racked up over 300 yds receiving.

Better yet, maybe I SHOULD stay home.

Bambi 05-23-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9703861)
You are literally the reason I stopped liking KU. Think about that for a second... You are such a dipshit that I stopped liking the Jayhawks because of you.

I'm starting to come around again, but **** if fans like you and the bitch don't make it hard. The biggest compliment I can give KU fans on this board is that they also seem to think you're a ****ing idiot. On that note, best of luck this year. It would be pretty cool if MU played KU in a bowl.

Yes it would. o:-)

Bambi 05-28-2013 10:35 AM

Huge News

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...year-dismissal

Saul Good 05-28-2013 10:40 AM

What was he originally booted for? He was a big get at one time, IIRC.

Bambi 05-28-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9713994)
What was he originally booted for? He was a big get at one time, IIRC.

He's a really good RB. As a freshman he was:

136 attempts
559 yards
4.1 avg
4 TDs

I don't know if it ever came out why exactly he was dismissed. I think it was more of a bad attitude over Weis and the new regime ala Keeston Terry. He was the one guy I think all KU fans were pissed about leaving.

Miller said that "Coach Weis has given me a rare opportunity ... to make this right. I am truly thankful for this opportunity and I intend to make it right."