ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Joeckeling of SNR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271753)

penbrook 04-04-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9556994)
If I had my way, I'd trade Albert, start Stephenson, sign Clabo and draft Geno.

This.

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9556999)
this is the last time I'll bug you on this specifically. seriously, apologies. this has got to get old for you, I'm sorry for asking--just curious.

Sorry man missed the post.

The only info I got was that it went well, but that's standard. They like his arm a lot.

I continue to be told no smokescreen.

Just Passin' By 04-04-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9556994)
If I had my way, I'd trade Albert, start Stephenson, sign Clabo and draft Geno.

They'd probably be better off trading the pick to a team like the Raiders (I know, but it's just an example) for a 2nd this year and their 1st next year. I'd certainly give the Jaguars a call about the idea.

penbrook 04-04-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9557004)

The only info I got was that it went well, but that's standard. They like his arm a lot.

Yea have to agree. After reading the article about what Breer asked Dorsey and Dorsey is insisting that hes not smokescreening anybody.

Sassy Squatch 04-04-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9557016)
Yea have to agree. After reading the article about what Breer asked Dorsey and Dorsey is insisting that hes not smokescreening anybody.

Are you naive? The point of a smokescreen is to make people believe you have interest. He won't ever insinuate anything we do is a smokescreen.

Direckshun 04-04-2013 02:23 PM

The one playoff game he's played, Branden Albert was beated like a rented mule by Suggs.

Just saying.

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 02:25 PM

Yeah, despite being told no smokescreen, and Dorsey's article, there's still an enormous chance of a smoke screen.

Just Passin' By 04-04-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9557025)
Are you naive? The point of a smokescreen is to make people believe you have interest. He won't ever insinuate anything we do is a smokescreen.

Andy Reid wiped his ass with his right hand this morning, not his left. We're getting GENO! /penbook

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9557032)
The one playoff game he's played, Branden Albert was beated like a rented mule by Suggs.

Just saying.

Albert has had his moments of greatness here.

I just don't see a dominant player like a majority here have been saying. I trust a lot of their evaluations (sans GoChiefs who just spews others opinions), but just don't see what they do.

Setsuna 04-04-2013 02:32 PM

ROFL @ people jerking off Jackal. Didn't they say the same things about Kalil? He is going to get punked so bad. The difference between the NFL and college is massive. Joker gonna get wtfpwnd. Anyone look at the schedules yet or are they out? I wanna see possible draft team schedules for who can realistically draft him. EXCEPT the Jags.

patteeu 04-04-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9557004)

Did they say anything about whether or not he was able to inspire them? Did your source sound like he'd been drained of energy?

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9557062)
ROFL @ people jerking off Jackal. Didn't they say the same things about Kalil? He is going to get punked so bad. The difference between the NFL and college is massive. Joker gonna get wtfpwnd. Anyone look at the schedules yet or are they out? I wanna see possible draft team schedules for who can realistically draft him. EXCEPT the Jags.

It's funny watching you post like you know what the **** you are talking about.

Kalil had a great rookie year.

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9557063)
Did they say anything about whether or not he was able to inspire them? Did your source sound like he'd been drained of energy?

Ha, the source was pissed that Geno didn't offer the maintenance staff help.

RyFo18 04-04-2013 02:37 PM

I can't wait until they draft Eric Fisher.

patteeu 04-04-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9557079)
I can't wait until they draft Eric Fisher.

Big fan of the Fishman, huh?