ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

silver5liter 04-05-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9421982)
Anyone wanna defend that utter piece of shit Perry Ellis today? It was mildly amusing watchig him bobble a perfect lead pass downcourt out of bounds wide open on a break. Dribbling the ball out of bounds driving to the hole in the 2nd was the coup de grace.

He sucks so bad I can't even believe how bad he sucks. I've never, ever, been more disappointed with a player in almost 40 years of watching KU basketball. He was so overhyped it's not funny - altho some recruiting analysts did warn us all he has no athleticism. They were dead on.

STFU

silver5liter 04-05-2013 11:36 AM

edit: nvm, twitter error

Mr. Plow 04-05-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9559073)
As I expected too, no evidence for your laughable claim. LOL

See silver's post - a direct quote from you. The fact that you tried to act like you had no idea what I was talking about is humorous.

Mr. Plow 04-05-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9559135)
STFU

Rep. I wasn't going to play his "I have no idea what you are talking about game". He knew what he said. He's just entirely too chicken shit to admit that he was wrong.

Ceej 04-05-2013 12:10 PM

Prison bitch is such a fitting name.

Bambi 04-06-2013 02:38 PM

omfg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VR7hxqIVQXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Braincase 04-06-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 9561671)
omfg

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VR7hxqIVQXI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

That's what 88% from 3-point range looks like.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-07-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9561685)
That's what 88% from 3-point range looks like.

And Selden looked damn sharp the other night during the McDonalds All-American Game.

Coupled with Perry's progression under the basket...we should have a pretty well-rounded offense next season.

:clap:

Chiefs Pantalones 04-07-2013 06:06 PM

On this day five years ago I was in Lawrence watching KU win the title. What a feeling. Hopefully we got another one coming soon because we all know our Chiefs won't be contributing anytime soon sadly.

Where were you?

Prison Bitch 04-07-2013 06:26 PM

At the game in San Antonio.

DJay23 04-07-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9565979)
On this day five years ago I was in Lawrence watching KU win the title. What a feeling. Hopefully we got another one coming soon because we all know our Chiefs won't be contributing anytime soon sadly.

Where were you?

Wearing a path in the carpet of my then girlfriend's living room. When Chalmers took the shot I actually jumped before it went in in anticipation and nearly got a haircut from the ceiling fan. Just like every other Jayhawk, when it went to OT, I said confidently, "This thing is OVER!" You could just feel it (though once OT started I was a bit more cautiously optimistic."

Pants 04-07-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Where were you?

I was surfing the crowd on Mass.

Buehler445 04-07-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Where were you?

I was in my house in Sidney, screaming at the TV.

When Chalmers hit the shot I ****ing sprinted around the house screaming. Good thing it was in the country so my neighbors didn't see me.

That is the most amped I've ever been for a game I didn't play in.

Bearcat 04-07-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Where were you?

Sadly enough, I was in Lawrence when they lost to Syracuse, and alone in my apartment in Omaha when they beat Memphis. I had just started my first big project at a new job, and didn't even watch most of it live... didn't stop me from dancing around my apartment at the end of regulation and through OT, and still only got 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

Bambi 04-07-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9566679)
Sadly enough, I was in Lawrence when they lost to Syracuse, and alone in my apartment in Omaha when they beat Memphis. I had just started my first big project at a new job, and didn't even watch most of it live... didn't stop me from dancing around my apartment at the end of regulation and through OT, and still only got 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

I was on a plane home from Vegas. Had the dvr set. Watched it at 3am on a Monday night. Was great.