ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dear Friends, (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130287)

HemiEd 12-03-2005 05:02 AM

Damn, like NZoner said, Merry Christmas. good luck to you Phil!

I would suggest you change the look over there ASAP, yek.

FloridaChief 12-03-2005 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
That site looks like complete shit compared to this one. I was going to join the "new" site when I read the original post, but then I found out it wasn't really a new site and that it was based around an idiot with writing skills just above kcnut's level. I think I'll stay here for now.

Agreeden. I mean...Nick Athan??? scout.com?? Jeebus--I'm still kicking my own ass for paying for a year's subscription to that shitrag. To be blunt, a reeruned 6-year old could've published a better magazine. Yeah, I think I'll stay with the winning hand, too...

the Talking Can 12-03-2005 06:25 AM

one last time:

I blame Nick Athan.

shakesthecat 12-03-2005 06:39 AM

WOW

Phil, good luck and thanks for everything you've done here!

Gaz 12-03-2005 07:03 AM

Vaya, gringo...

Best of luck, Phil.

xoxo~
Gaz
Surreptitiously wiping away a tear.

Goapics1 12-03-2005 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I left her behind just moments ago.

Good luck Phil.

BTW, please take Endelt with you too.

j/k :)

Eleazar 12-03-2005 07:21 AM

Well, to his credit, I can't think of anything Athan has botched this year.

In fact I remember Phobia saying he had lunch with him or something, and told him that he had a credibility problem because his stories fall through and that he didn't write an article that sounded professional.

I can't help but chuckle though, at what an unholy alliance this would have seemed some time ago.

Oops, looks like Phob is banned now. Maybe he banned himself.

Skip Towne 12-03-2005 07:25 AM

WTF is going on here?

Braincase 12-03-2005 07:29 AM

Thanks and Good Luck, Phil.

If I can be of any assistance in either your new venture, or if Kyle would like some assistance tar and feathering various trolls, let me know. I can heat the tar up to a proper temperature.

Mile High Mania 12-03-2005 07:42 AM

Very interesting... I knew he was wanting to make CP more than a forums, guess there was a breaking point. That other place is a bit rough looking.

Best of luck to you, Phil. The rest of you guys shouldn't fear too much, there's a reason you love being here, right? I don't think you log in to read Phobia's comments, so while it will be odd and some will leave, you have to roll with the punches.

Bob Dole 12-03-2005 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
Oops, looks like Phob is banned now. Maybe he banned himself.

Bob Dole did it. It should save some bandwidth.

Big Chief Homer 12-03-2005 07:55 AM

Good Luck and Best wishes phobia,hope everything works out with the new site.Thanks for all you've done to make this the best site on the net.

Take care,BCH

cdcox 12-03-2005 08:03 AM

Wow.

Good luck, on your new endeavor, Phil. The FOX people seem to be making a strong move in internet Sports coverage.

carlos3652 12-03-2005 08:18 AM

Good Luck Phil, there are really not a whole lot I can say to this news other than congrats...

Thanks for the good times... Hopefully you can make that place a better one. - Hopefully you can keep posting here too...

- I think there would be a bigger fallot if Phil went somewhere else other than WPI. With all the WPI Hate (credibility issue) on this board it would be hard to see everyone split off...

teedubya 12-03-2005 08:37 AM

Right on. Good to see you doing something that will make you happy. I feel you will miss us CP idiots, and I suspect that you will have an alternate name or two to continue posting.

Its obvious that you had the vision to help CP become a full media outlet, seems that Kyle just goes under the radar and doesnt contribute to the potentiality.

We coulda been a contenda... coulda been somebody.