ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 05:01 PM

Poor judgement Dad

Boyfriend made a huge mistake that he should have charges on him as a result, Boyfriends are not husbands + hitting in the face is off limits when dealing with kids...

If I were your ex wifes boyfriend you would be dead now because I would have filled you up with lead.

Boyfriend should be charged with either child abuse or simple assault...

You should be charged with felony assault with intent to kill, if you don't want to deal with a boyfriend slapping your kid you need to quit ****ing having kids with women you are not compatible with.

You have set a very nice example for your Daughter, Congrats.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8381955)
Poor judgement Dad

Boyfriend made a huge mistake that he should have charges on him as a result, Boyfriends are not husbands + hitting in the face is off limits when dealing with kids...

If I were your ex wifes boyfriend you would be dead now because I would have filled you up with lead.

Boyfriend should be charged with either child abuse or simple assault...

You should be charged with felony assault with intent to kill, if you don't want to deal with a boyfriend slapping your kid you need to quit ****ing having kids with women you are not compatible with.

:spock:

Bump 02-18-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381284)
You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

:facepalm:

that's ****ing bullshit. I don't have kids, but if somebody slapped my nephew like that I would go ****ing ape shit and do the same damn thing. Like the court system isn't a ****ing joke anyways. Sounds to me like justice is done.

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8381958)
:spock:

He had every right to shoot him

kstater 02-18-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8381955)

Don't worry, his kids never had a chance anyway.

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 8381962)
Don't worry, his kids never had a chance anyway.

Have never spoken to him but since he put it on an open forum I just stated my opinion....

Setsuna 02-18-2012 05:07 PM

Keyword: hand mark on her face which means he slapped her fairly hard, meaning I kill him. Anyway. In other news:

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Bump 02-18-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 8381289)
Your daughter will be much more scarred by watching her father behave in a certain way (and also by having a father in jail), than from getting slapped by a douche stepdad.

or she will have the feeling that her dad will do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, which is something she will feel proud of eventually.

I'm with MTG on this one, don't **** with family.

kstater 02-18-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8381965)
Keyword: hand mark on her face which means he slapped her fairly hard, meaning I kill him. Anyway. In other news:

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Eh, not really that hard to do.

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8381965)

I GOT INTO KSU GUYS!!!

Open hand slap ? Get him for child abuse or assault, let the law handle it.

Also, theres two sides to a story especially in family matters and the truth usually falls in between the two parties involved

R8RFAN 02-18-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8381966)
or she will have the feeling that her dad will do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones, which is something she will feel proud of eventually.

I'm with MTG on this one, don't **** with family.

Yea I love my Daddy, he is in prison right now but I sure do love him.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8381961)
He had every right to shoot him

I suppose the child getting hit means nothing to you.

Bump 02-18-2012 05:13 PM

and that could just have been the start of it. If a dad is willing to hit his wifes kids that aren't his in the face, shit could escalate into the movie Stepfather. Shit like that usually gets worse and worse until shit really gets bad and someone ends up either scarred for life or dead.

I mean, if there really was a mark on the kids face...I mean wow. Could you imagine looking a child that you love and seeing that? It would definitely trigger my rage.

WhiteWhale 02-18-2012 05:13 PM

Call me skeptical, but I'm skeptical.

I'm guessing a weapon was used based on the 'ruptured spleen' and 'broken collarbone' claims. Either that or you just made it up.

I'm leaning to the latter.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8381974)
Call me skeptical, but I'm skeptical.

I'm guessing a weapon was used based on the 'ruptured spleen' and 'broken collarbone' claims. Either that or you just made it up.

His foot/feet.