ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Evolve27 has been temp banned and Thatguy is gone forever. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261592)

Planetman 07-21-2012 11:42 PM

+1 Phil

Phobia 07-21-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8758542)
Yah you have a point, but you could also be trying to disprove my point by not banning me...:)

Except for the fact I have 12 years of track record that already proves the point.

Quote:

I cracked a few jokes..... I would hardly call it "snide." Im done with it..you guys have a good night.
Oh, jokes now? I thought they were serious questions. You don't get to walk away now that I've called you on your bullshit.

Otter 07-21-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8758469)
First time long time. I have a question for you sir....Why are you mod ? What do you get out of it? I`m a mod for car forum, and to be honest, I don't know half the rules and don't care either. I let posters do what they want as long as its not spamming or racist...basically what I`m trying to get at is you appear to be much, much ....MUCH more hard line than most mods I`ve come across.
Did something happen to you as a child or adult that made you seek out the mod position to gain some sort of control ? Serious question. Do you enjoy having the power of Mod and being able to make people behave how you see fit ? That sounds pretty damn un American to me..and border line Communist........ I will listen off air

Isn't about time for you to call someone a 'racist' you troll? If Phobia is an old man with nothing better to do (as you claim) what does that make you besides a hypocrite?

I'll give you time to think...

|Zach| 07-21-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8758544)
My self worth is not determined by what a bunch of guys and gals on a message board think about me.

Ok well...

Whenever I say something about your self worth be sure to keep this post in your pocket.

Bwana 07-21-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 8758547)
Isn't about time for you to call someone a 'racist' you troll? If Phobia is an old man with nothing better to do (as you claim) what does that make you besides a hypocrite?

Hi Joe! :D

ThatRaceCardGuy 07-21-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 8758547)

Otter,

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to provide me with feed back on my post. I will take into consideration the feed back you provided .

Sincerely,

Thatguy

Planetman 07-21-2012 11:49 PM

And suddenly, much to his horror, the slug looked up in complete disbelief as a shower of salt began to rain down upon him ...

ThatRaceCardGuy 07-21-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8758550)
Ok well...

Whenever I say something about your self worth be sure to keep this post in your pocket.

Oh I will. Next time my boss says "Thatguy, your getting another raise" I will consider it.

Phobia 07-21-2012 11:50 PM

I'm still pissed about the "old guy with nothing better to do" part. I didn't read any of this stuff that way until Otter put his Idiot to English translator on it.

Bwana 07-21-2012 11:51 PM

Damn, I think Otter must have seen my evil clown/Old Crow post, he high tailed it out of here. LMAO

ThatRaceCardGuy 07-21-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8758560)
I'm still pissed about the "old guy with nothing better to do" part. I didn't read any of this stuff that way until Otter put his Idiot to English translator on it.

Phobia,

Otter has had a profound effect on me. Going forward all of my post will be edited by Otter first.

Sincerely,

Thaguy

|Zach| 07-21-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8758558)
Oh I will. Next time my boss says "Thatguy, your getting another raise" I will consider it.

You don't have to make up shit to defend yourself. I like you just the way you are.

ThatRaceCardGuy 07-21-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8758565)
You don't have to make up shit to defend yourself sweetie. I like you just the way you are.

Is it just me ....or did shit just get weird?

|Zach| 07-21-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8758568)
Is it just me ....or did shit just get weird?

I thought so as well. I mean you were basically saying you don't feel the need to prove anyone to anything on a message board...

...and then you did just that.

DANCE FOR US!

http://images.clipartof.com/small/22...-Art-Print.jpg

ThatRaceCardGuy 07-21-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8758561)
Damn, I think Otter must have seen my evil clown/Old Crow post, he high tailed it out of here. LMAO

Otter likes wood....