ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Polian and Dungy to be new GM and HC? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268030)

King_Chief_Fan 12-27-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9243471)
@TonyDungy-We lived in Kansas City 3 years and loved it. I love the Hunt family. But I will not be back in coaching, there or anywhere else.

HOORAY

Dayze 12-27-2012 09:29 AM

thank god.

Easy 6 12-27-2012 09:30 AM

Dungy is a great human being, but yeah... i'm glad to hear this.

PRIEST 12-27-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9243493)
Dungy is a great human being, but yeah... i'm glad to hear this.

This :clap:

Ace Gunner 12-27-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9243316)
Or he's playing the PR games like so many do

I don't think lying is a "pr" move and it's not what these guys do during interviews because that would all but ruin their credibility in the league.

When asked questions they don't want to answer, they just don't answer. You know, like "not going to comment at this time" kind of stuff.

Anyways, not to attack your OP, just putting the credible info out there for ya. Polian has not been with Clarky boy. I know it's painful to read, but according to credible source, it did not happen.

htismaqe 12-27-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9243723)
I don't think lying is a "pr" move and it's not what these guys do during interviews because that would all but ruin their credibility in the league.

When asked questions they don't want to answer, they just don't answer. You know, like "not going to comment at this time" kind of stuff.

Anyways, not to attack your OP, just putting the credible info out there for ya. Polian has not been with Clarky boy. I know it's painful to read, but according to credible source, it did not happen.

ROFL

KCSPORTSNUT 12-27-2012 12:40 PM

You know ive been thinking if PIoli was gonna be gone why is he still here he cant perform any tasks.He wouldn't be working on Bowes or Alberts contract right.I think he did get an extension and will be here with Cassel next year.Cassel starts game 1.

Easy 6 12-27-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9243829)
You know ive been thinking if PIoli was gonna be gone why is he still here he cant perform any tasks.He wouldn't be working on Bowes or Alberts contract right.I think he did get an extension and will be here with Cassel next year.Cassel starts game 1.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PhillyChiefFan 12-27-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Well then you would see me on the 5 o'clock news getting arrested after burning arrowhead to the ground with about 300 of my CP brethren.

Rasputin 12-27-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9242823)
There is no need to worry guys. Dungy is not coaching.

Tony Dungy ‏@TonyDungy
We lived in Kansas City 3 years and loved it. I love the Hunt family. But I will not be back in coaching, there or anywhere else.

That's not what he told me at Best Buy the other day.

bricks 12-27-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9242823)
There is no need to worry guys. Dungy is not coaching.

Tony Dungy ‏@TonyDungy
We lived in Kansas City 3 years and loved it. I love the Hunt family. But I will not be back in coaching, there or anywhere else.

Ah Phew

Thank Goodness

RealSNR 12-28-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...heb4o1_400.gif

BossChief 12-28-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9243723)

HMOG

Please tell me you don't actually believe this.

Mr. Laz 12-28-2012 08:00 AM

Isn't a coach that has been out of the league for 3 or 4 years pretty much done?

It's just too long

mooch
cowher
dungy
gruden
vermeil
shottenheimer

58-4ever 12-28-2012 08:01 AM

Thanks. If we can avoid REALLY old coaches, that would be preferred.