ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chatter increases that Pioli could be back in Kansas City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268163)

RealSNR 12-30-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9251347)
You might not love him but you won't be flying banners begging ownership to fire him if you start off 5-2.

You're right. I'll no longer be a fan of this team. Won't ****ing care.

BigMeatballDave 12-30-2012 11:53 AM

I'll be furious as a fan, if Pioli is retained, but I'll still be a fan. Just like I am now.

I want Clark to clean house. I want him to build a product I can be excited about.

DaFace 12-30-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9251374)
There's a lot more to this board than just Chiefs. I post on other team's boards that I have no interest in.

There's also a Rams and Chargers fan who posts here pretty regularly and they have no ties to the Chiefs.

I'd conservatively estimate 90 of my posts here have nothing to do with the Chiefs.

RealSNR 12-30-2012 11:54 AM

In Marty I trust. I just refuse to believe any of this is possible.

bevischief 12-30-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9251374)
There's a lot more to this board than just Chiefs. I post on other team's boards that I have no interest in.

There's also a Rams and Chargers fan who posts here pretty regularly and they have no ties to the Chiefs.

I agree I member of several other boards but this feels more like home.

siberian khatru 12-30-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9251359)
This is not just a question for just you, but for all those that have stated that they are done with the Chiefs but will still be a poster on this board. A Chiefs related board.

How are you guys going to be able to participate on this board where the subject matter is mostly Chiefs related?

Are you just going to post in the "poop" threads?

I appreciate your frustration and understand the overwhelming "gloom" that has become the Kansas City Chiefs and the emotion that those feelings manifest.

I suspect you'll see some fans attempt to follow other teams. You'll have "***OFFICIAL 2013 WASHINGTON REDSKINS THREAD***" and "***OFFICIAL 2013 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD***, etc.

I also suspect that if the Chiefs start out 3-0 or 4-1 that those other threads will disappear and many fans will return to the fold.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-30-2012 11:56 AM

Doesn't work that way. His $7 mill buy out says he doesn't have to work, but he wants to be involved in some capacity. He'll need to be on board sometime before the draft, early March or Late Feb with another club in a lesser role.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9251357)
He'll have all year to look for a job if he is indeed fired. He'll still be the highest paid GM in football with or without a team.

jd1020 12-30-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9251377)
I'll be furious as a fan, if Pioli is retained, but I'll still be a fan. Just like I am now.

I want Clark to clean house. I want him to build a product I can be excited about.

I probably wont be furious until I see what comes after.

If the day after Pioli is retained and Cassel is getting announced even so much as a backup and I'm out.

I'll just stop watching football entirely and pick up something like European soccer.

jd1020 12-30-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9251389)
Doesn't work that way. His $7 mill buy out says he doesn't have to work, but he wants to be involved in some capacity. He'll need to be on board sometime before the draft, early March or Late Feb with another club in a lesser role.

???

He still has 1 year on his contract. His contract is guaranteed.

HolyHat 12-30-2012 12:02 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_Yal3CCAAEoKT5.jpg:large

milkman 12-30-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9251359)
This is not just a question for just you, but for all those that have stated that they are done with the Chiefs but will still be a poster on this board. A Chiefs related board.

How are you guys going to be able to participate on this board where the subject matter is mostly Chiefs related?

Are you just going to post in the "poop" threads?

I appreciate your frustration and understand the overwhelming "gloom" that has become the Kansas City Chiefs and the emotion that those feelings manifest.

Just post more about the NFL in general, and my new favorite team specifically.

Leaning to the Pack, because of Aaron Rodgers, though I might go with Geno Smith's team, depending who they are.

I'll also laugh at the dumbasses that stick with this sorry excuse for an NFL franchise.

In58men 12-30-2012 12:05 PM

I'm really going to laugh when Pioli is retained as GM.

BigMeatballDave 12-30-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9251414)
I'm really going to laugh when Pioli is retained as GM.

Why would you laugh?

siberian khatru 12-30-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9251420)
Why would you laugh?

Because there are no more tears left to cry.

RealSNR 12-30-2012 12:07 PM

If Pioli is retained, I wonder how quickly I could be "counted" as a Packer fan? Just in time for them to make a possible Super Bowl run perhaps?