ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Donkey Tears: They're delicious! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268822)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2013 09:07 AM

8 one and done's in the playoffs for Peyton Manning. They're relishing this on 610 right now. 8 ****ing times the guy has gone 1 and done. 9-11 in the playoffs. Wow. Flacco already has 7 postseason wins. If Flacco wins the Super Bowl this year, he will have as many playoff wins as Manning! ROFL Ahh. I'm so ****ing glad you got him, and I'm not even kidding. We had our Marty and Montana years. It's so your turn!

Crush 01-14-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9316754)
We just played a first place schedule.

Actually, I'm expecting to hear about how we play no one good again next season. Obviously there's the AFCW, then we also play Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Philadelphia. That's 9 games against teams that were horrible this season.

Enjoy going 8-8. Both the Chargers and Chiefs will be improved with new competent regimes. Manning's body is going break down next year. I expect him to miss at least three games next year due to being old and injured. You guys had your one shot and you blew it.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316795)
Enjoy going 8-8. Both the Chargers and Chiefs will be improved with new competent regimes. Manning's body is going break down next year. I expect him to miss at least three games next year due to being old and injured. You guys had your one shot and you blew it.

I think Denver will win another 13 games next year and will enjoy another 1 and done coming off of a first round bye. Maybe history will repeat itself, and Peyton will get hurt in the AFCCG and they'll get blown out that way. I just see the 21st century Marty and Montana playing out in Denver.

MagicHef 01-14-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316795)

So last off-season, it was "his neck will fall apart as soon as he gets hit," and now it's "he's too old." Your disappointment will be fun to watch. Again.

MagicHef 01-14-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9316801)
I think Denver will win another 13 games next year and will enjoy another 1 and done coming off of a first round bye. Maybe history will repeat itself, and Peyton will get hurt in the AFCCG and they'll get blown out that way. I just see the 21st century Marty and Montana playing out in Denver.

We will see. I have a hard time putting Saturday's loss on Peyton, so I don't see his presence as a negative factor toward Denver winning a playoff game next year.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9316806)
We will see. I have a hard time putting Saturday's loss on Peyton, so I don't see his presence as a negative factor toward Denver winning a playoff game next year.

Really? Sure, Baltimore should've never tied it. Who threw the cross body pick with the game on the line? "Cut that meat! Cut that meat! Cut that meat!"

Crush 01-14-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9316801)

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. The Donks will be entering next season with a 37 year-old QB with injury concerns and the white Herm Edwards as HC.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2013 09:18 AM

I don't remember you trolling us during this season, so I'm not really interested in doing that to you. I'm just speaking my honest to goodness opinion of Peyton. I've always loved the guy. Was heartbroken when he didn't come here. Now, I'm honestly glad. Honest to God. I've seen enough playoff games. I want a Super Bowl.

Crush 01-14-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9316805)
So last off-season, it was "his neck will fall apart as soon as he gets hit," and now it's "he's too old." Your disappointment will be fun to watch. Again.

We shall see. I can already taste next year's tears.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316810)
I'm going to have to disagree with you there. The Donks will be entering next season with a 37 year-old QB with injury concerns and the white Herm Edwards as HC.

Hey, I hope you're right! LMAO

MagicHef 01-14-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9316808)
Really? Sure, Baltimore should've never tied it. Who threw the cross body pick with the game on the line? "Cut that meat! Cut that meat! Cut that meat!"

Yes, Peyton's one awful play was, in my opinion, less important than the secondary letting receivers get behind EVERYONE three times.

It's not like we were playing against Cassel, Flacco's sole positive is his ridiculous arm strength.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9316822)
Yes, Peyton's one awful play was, in my opinion, less important than the secondary letting receivers get behind EVERYONE three times.

It's not like we were playing against Cassel, Flacco's sole positive is his ridiculous arm strength.

You're right. Rahim Moore sucks. Really bad. I'm sure he'll be replaced this offseason.

So, coincidence his one awful play came during OT, with the game on the line?

ptlyon 01-14-2013 09:30 AM

If Q, I don't give a shit:

Orange barrels! Reroute!

MagicHef 01-14-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9316830)
You're right. Rahim Moore sucks. Really bad. I'm sure he'll be replaced this offseason.

So, coincidence his one awful play came during OT, with the game on the line?

He actually played quite well there majority of this season, much improved from last season. I'd be surprised if he went anywhere. He just had at one really, really awful play (and maybe 2 others, I'm not sure who had the deep responsibility on those 2 other plays).

Cutting a young, improving player for one bad game seems rash.

Easy 6 01-14-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9316832)
If Q, I don't give a shit:

Orange barrels! Reroute!

LMAO he'll have plenty of time to drive that Verano around now, calling papa bear and such.