ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

AussieChiefsFan 07-31-2013 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9847149)
After one season with Manning, you can make that determination?

Have you seen the parade of shitfest Bowe has had throwing to him the past 6 seasons?

Sorry, forget to add:

/KnowMo

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2013 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9847143)
Hey, cocksmoker. Check both players 1st 2 seasons in the league.

Funny how Mary had his 1st good season last year while catching passes from the best regular season QB ever.

Thomas had 97 yards and a TD in his first game as a pro and then he got hurt. By the time he got healthy Brandon Lloyd was in the middle of his best season as a pro. In the 2011 offseason he tore his Achilles and then came on strong at the end of the year. In 2012 he stayed healthy and the rest is history.

BigMeatballDave 07-31-2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9847153)
Thomas had 97 yards and a TD in his first game as a pro and then he got hurt. By the time he got healthy Brandon Lloyd was in the middle of his best season as a pro. In the 2011 offseason he tore his Achilles and then came on strong at the end of the year. In 2012 he stayed healthy and the rest is history.

LMAO History?

007 07-31-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9845385)
I'm not convinced they'll even be first in their own division...

:spock:

MagicHef 07-31-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9846955)
Hali probably has a few years left before the inevitable decline. Bowe? No, Bowe isn't anywhere near declining.

The guys drafted in 2008? You're telling me that great players decline after five seasons?

What?

No, a simple reading of my post and the post it was quoting would have informed you that we were not talking about this year.

If Manning just plays this season and next, going into the season with Osweiler (or someone else) starting (i.e. the future):

Charles and Flowers will be entering their 8th season
Bowe will be entering his 9th
Hali will be entering his 10th
DJ will be entering his 11th

TEX 07-31-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9846909)
Oh, well **** it. If the Chiefs hit on Bray, its game over for the AFCW.....

Lol, all these hypotheticals. Your defense, is SUSPECT. That will be proven once the bullets start flying. The Chiefs are set up for the future, FAR better than the Broncos....Once Peyton leaves, retires, breaks both of his legs in a car crash, bye bye donkeys.

What good does it do if you're always set up for the future, yet never manage to get there? As much as I hate to say it, Denver has shown throughout the years that their rebuilds take far less time and produce better results. I hope this time Reid & Co. can can change that trend.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9847056)
Denver would have a good chance to win this division without Manning. Alex Smith, Rivers, and Flynn don't scare anyone.

Colts fans probably said the same shit.

Andrew Luck isn't walking through that door though for ya a year later though.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9847195)
:spock:

Yes? Sorry, that team was exposed as a fraud last year. Losing record against quality opponents and all.

DaneMcCloud 07-31-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9847255)
No, a simple reading of my post and the post it was quoting would have informed you that we were not talking about this year.

If Manning just plays this season and next, going into the season with Osweiler (or someone else) starting (i.e. the future):

Charles and Flowers will be entering their 8th season
Bowe will be entering his 9th
Hali will be entering his 10th
DJ will be entering his 11th

Whoa, you're talking about 2015? Let's worry about 2013, which hasn't even started, before some dopey speculation more than two seasons from now.

Some of those players may not even be with either team in two years. Plus, there's this thing called the draft, in which teams add and replace players on their roster.

beach tribe 07-31-2013 10:38 AM

Von is a great player but I have to admit to smiling when reports come out that people close to him are not surprised that he popped multiple drug tests not only for weed but for amphetamines.

Thats Meth people.

Meth.

Rausch 07-31-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9847543)
Von is a great player but I have to admit to smiling when reports come out that people close to him are not surprised that he popped multiple drug tests not only for weed but for amphetamines.

Thats Meth people.

Meth.

Probably not...

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2013 10:43 AM

Von isn't doing meth LMAO

There was one report that said Von was doing ecstasy, which is an amphetamine.

vailpass 07-31-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Thats Meth people.

Meth.

Dude.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Thats Meth people.

Meth.

Nice, he's got the blue yo. Be hilarious if he's out of the league in short order.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9847549)
Von isn't doing meth LMAO

There was one report that said Von was doing ecstasy, which is an amphetamine.

How the **** would you know. He looks out of his mind in some of the pics I've seen.