ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Computers Deleted Facebook Account (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275737)

Phobia 09-01-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9932687)
this insnt a religious thing, correct?

Could be some religious guilt messing with his mind. Even bad sex is mostly preferable to no sex at all. I would ditch a Chiefs game to have sex with the worst lay I've ever had.

listopencil 09-01-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9930653)

So hot. I do like the "crazy" ones though.

58-4ever 09-01-2013 10:51 PM

This thread took an interesting turn. (Not sure if serious)

58-4ever 09-01-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9932702)
So hot. I do like the "crazy" ones though.

Not sure I like them, but they tend to "like" me... That or they're all crazy

listopencil 09-01-2013 10:59 PM

If you are going to dump FaceBook, first unfriend everyone on your list. Then remove any info that you have posted into your settings. Place of birth, schools, jobs, etc. Once you have a bare bones profile, change your name. You're allowed to do that several times. Then you go with A or B. "A" is that you make a boring name and fake up a few details then just never log on again. Just leave it. Don't delete it, just abandon it. No one else will notice it, and it will disappear much more cleanly than a deletion. "B" is that you make a fun or interesting name and turn your page into a fake celebrity. Make up a bunch of ridiculous details and post deep, meaningful quotes followed by drunken foolish party ramblings. Push that for as long as you want then let it flame out on its own. Either way you don't exist anymore.

DaFace 09-02-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9932713)
If you are going to dump FaceBook, first unfriend everyone on your list. Then remove any info that you have posted into your settings. Place of birth, schools, jobs, etc. Once you have a bare bones profile, change your name. You're allowed to do that several times. Then you go with A or B. "A" is that you make a boring name and fake up a few details then just never log on again. Just leave it. Don't delete it, just abandon it. No one else will notice it, and it will disappear much more cleanly than a deletion. "B" is that you make a fun or interesting name and turn your page into a fake celebrity. Make up a bunch of ridiculous details and post deep, meaningful quotes followed by drunken foolish party ramblings. Push that for as long as you want then let it flame out on its own. Either way you don't exist anymore.

This is actually really good advice IMO.

ThaVirus 09-02-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9931463)
I was willing to defend your choice to not have a cell phone, but you're on your own with the rest of this.

LMAO I was actually wondering your thoughts on that post.

ThaVirus 09-02-2013 02:38 PM

There is a lot of truth to what you say about the soulmate thing but I don't think sane people actually believe in that concept anymore. Or maybe they do with these 50+% divorce rates these days..

But your whole life premise is based on the idea that the single life is somehow better than living with a partner. I don't knock you because that's your journey, but I can't say I agree.

You dont have to answer these questions and I'm really just curious, but you don't get lonely? What things do you like to do?

EDIT: This post was directed to Sacc.

Red Gorilla 09-02-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9928870)
Never had a MySpace page.

Never had a Facebook page.

Have never Twittered.

Have never texted.

Never used on-line dating.

Don't own a cellphone.

Nice dude. I have texted a couple of times on my wife's phone but that is it. Otherwise, I am right there with you. I have a company cell phone because they make me but, I don't own one. **** all that shit.

Brock 09-02-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9932700)
Could be some religious guilt messing with his mind. Even bad sex is mostly preferable to no sex at all. I would ditch a Chiefs game to have sex with the worst lay I've ever had.

Including that ham planet you used to be married to?

Setsuna 09-02-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9933817)

BURNED!!!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c30eec.gif

Phobia 09-02-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9933817)

In her prime? Yeah. She was a fine piece. That's the only reason I married her. But heh, touche.

DaFace 09-02-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Gorilla (Post 9933801)
Nice dude. I have texted a couple of times on my wife's phone but that is it. Otherwise, I am right there with you. I have a company cell phone because they make me but, I don't own one. **** all that shit.

I assume that you have sworn off sex as well? :)

Saccopoo 09-02-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9933702)
There is a lot of truth to what you say about the soulmate thing but I don't think sane people actually believe in that concept anymore. Or maybe they do with these 50+% divorce rates these days..

But your whole life premise is based on the idea that the single life is somehow better than living with a partner. I don't knock you because that's your journey, but I can't say I agree.

You dont have to answer these questions and I'm really just curious, but you don't get lonely? What things do you like to do?

EDIT: This post was directed to Sacc.

Do I get lonely? Not really. Like I said, maybe Halloween would be nice to date on, but in all honesty, I'll have a girlfriend for a little bit and it cures up that "loneliness" shit pretty damn quick, especially when I'm trying to read a good book or listen to my music and they want to watch the tv or ask you to turn it down. And they always want to watch the TV and ask you to turn it down.

I like to fish, hike, garden, read, cook, write poetry, camp, work on my piece of shit novel, volunteer with a couple of different organizations, work a lot and spend time with you wonderful folks. Just normal stuff like everyone else does.

And I'm not completely against relationships or marriage. But I'm not going to get completely bent out of shape about not having a girlfriend right here right now. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not throwing myself at the first person through the door in order to fulfill some psychological need of companionship/want.

|Zach| 09-02-2013 06:06 PM

Quite a thread.