ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football You guys really have weepy vaginas!!!!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276193)

DaneMcCloud 09-13-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9969082)
I don't understand it either.

If he doesn't get pushed out of bounds what do you think the chances are he gets those 15-yards that made a field goal remotely possible with :07 on the clock?

He was flat out bad tonight.

Yeah, he was bad tonight and he wasn't exactly "good" against Tampa Bay's awful defense.

Fortunately for him, he doesn't face any "real" defenses for a few more weeks. The Steelers, Ravens, Dolphins, Panthers and Browns will be very interesting opponents for him.

Garcia Bronco 09-13-2013 12:10 AM

I thoigh Geno played well in a rain game on the road. He's got a really good shot at being good.

Fairplay 09-13-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9969090)
I thoigh Geno played well in a rain game on the road. He's got a really good shot at being good.

Being thrown into the deep end of the pool can make you learn how to swim quick. I look at it as a positive to be honest.

007 09-13-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9969040)
Blame it on the Rain

-Millie Vanile

I really hate you right now. :banghead:

cdcox 09-13-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9968836)
At the time nobody knew. But who would play for you? Geno and his 3 bonehead picks? You have a stout defense, a good oline, a great RB, and good special teams. Why throw that down the drain for one position? Why not get a decent to good vet to win you games and possibly make a playoff push?

Because multiple SB wins is the goal, and the pathways to achieving that with Alex Smith are very narrow.

There is a good chance that this season crashes on the shoulders of Alex Smith. In other words, when our season ends, the weak point won't be the OL, the running game, or the defense. It will be the passing game, because we can't/don't consistently stretch the field. We'll run an offense that allows the D to cheat up. We'll allow teams to stay in the game and steal a last second victory. Our last drive will fall short.

These are the ways our season will end.

007 09-13-2013 12:22 AM

Geno didn't look good tonight but I think he will be a decent NFL QB. But thats just it. Decent. We've had decent.

I wanted Geno too but not with pick 1:1. We were obviously not trading down and he was obviously not going to fall all the way to the third round. The Chiefs pretty much did the only thing they could.

Not saying I like the Alex Smith situation but he is a Chief and I will support him until he completely shits the bed. I am thrilled that Bray fell to us in FA though.

DaneMcCloud 09-13-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9969105)
Because multiple SB wins is the goal

LMAO

How about multiple, consecutive winning seasons to start?

I swear, some of you people are downright delusional.

DaneMcCloud 09-13-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9969108)
Geno didn't look good tonight but I think he will be a decent NFL QB.

Geno has the same issues now as pre-draft: Inaccurate long ball, no pocket presence and bad decision making.

He reminds of Vinnie Testeverde, without the big arm.

RINGLEADER 09-13-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Making good throws half the time isn't "playing well." That's the definition of playing poorly.

Fact is, if the Pats didn't look like absolute crap on offense that game is a disaster.

So far the Jets have scored the same amount of points in two games that the Chiefs scored in one.

RINGLEADER 09-13-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Geno didn't look good tonight but I think he will be a decent NFL QB. But thats just it. Decent. We've had decent.

I wanted Geno too but not with pick 1:1. We were obviously not trading down and he was obviously not going to fall all the way to the third round. The Chiefs pretty much did the only thing they could.

Not saying I like the Alex Smith situation but he is a Chief and I will support him until he completely shits the bed. I am thrilled that Bray fell to us in FA though.

This sums up how I feel as well.

Fairplay 09-13-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9969104)
I really hate you right now. :banghead:

I'm embarrassed that I remember that song.

Neg rep for me is my punishment

Hammock Parties 09-13-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

I hate allying with the Donkeys.

Fairplay 09-13-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Geno didn't look good tonight but I think he will be a decent NFL QB. But thats just it. Decent.

Matt Cassel decent?

:spock:

cdcox 09-13-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9969110)
LMAO

How about multiple, consecutive winning seasons to start?

I swear, some of you people are downright delusional.

If Clark and company aren't trying to build a dynasty, they aren't trying period. Are you and Carl Peterson still promoting "just make it to the tournament and anything can happen?" Yeah, you can be beat by a shit team or a team that is better than you. Been there, done that, closet full of tee-shirts.

The Packers, Dolphins, Steelers, 9'ers, Cowboys, and Patriots erupted into dominance. They didn't creep in.

Look at the talent that has died on the shoulders of a talentless Bono, a heartless Grbac, and a clueless Matt Cassel.

Yeah, lets do this dance one more time.

007 09-13-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9969124)
Matt Cassel decent?

:spock:

Who said I was referring to Cassel? Do only the last 4 years count or something?