ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop New Jersey kids randomly knock people out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278501)

Tombstone RJ 11-13-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10183874)
Because we are people who live in reality.

lol, cop out answer is a cop out answer. You cannot know because you cannot know.

Tombstone RJ 11-13-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10183879)
The points you make keep backing up my main point.

You keep bringing up factors that would be MUCH more likely for a parent to get involved than a law.

I'm suggesting an alternative course of action to prevent youth crime and that is to have the possibility of parents being held responsible for their kid's actions. If you have a better idea than present it. Otherwise, the current way of doing things is not working. Just ask the senator lady in AZ who got shot by that kid a few years ago.

notorious 11-13-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10183882)
This thread has gone full reerun.

As if there was any doubt.

BIG_DADDY 11-13-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 10183789)
..30 shootings since Columbine..

The media immortalized them. The whole world knows who Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are.

BIG_DADDY 11-13-2013 01:17 PM

As far as this thread is concerned such brutal acts of violence on random helpless victims that ruin their lives should be rewarded in kind. I'll bet not one of these is even considered a hate crime. Pathetic really. Pathetic laws, pathetic people. Obviously pathetic enforcement as these guys think it's funny to video tape and post on the web.

taterhog 11-13-2013 02:55 PM

My brother in law was in jersey a while back. He was walking alone and got jumped by two dipshits. They came up from behind, but didn't realize that he was as strong as he is, nor did they realize he had tangled assholes many times in the past. They got him on the ground initially, but he beat the **** out of the one that couldn't run away.

Predarat 11-13-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taterhog (Post 10184350)
My brother in law was in jersey a while back. He was walking alone and got jumped by two dipshits. They came up from behind, but didn't realize that he was as strong as he is, nor did they realize he had tangled assholes many times in the past. They got him on the ground initially, but he beat the **** out of the one that couldn't run away.

Awesome hahah

|Zach| 11-13-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

well now

BIG_DADDY 11-13-2013 03:32 PM

As a DA looking at some of these video's you could make a pretty solid case out of going for attempted murder. You are certainly putting their life at risk especially the women and elderly.

I just wish somebody would go back disguised and find who assaulted them and light up the whole group. I think we all know who the media would make the bad guy out to be.

Fish 11-13-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

It's always the ordinary looking asshole tanglers that you have to watch out for...

Mr. Laz 11-13-2013 03:35 PM

people are scum

Dayze 11-13-2013 03:35 PM

never mess with the quiet guy at the end of the bar

Kaepernick 11-13-2013 03:36 PM

"Evil" is not a synonym for "reeruned". Get it right. These savage punks are evil.

Kaepernick 11-13-2013 03:41 PM

Nuke them from orbit, just to be sure.