ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

O.city 12-17-2013 01:38 PM

Dot go to another teams board and tell them how to be fans.

The end

JENKINSWINS 12-17-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10287486)
I don't see any reason these guys can't be Alex Smith supporters, even though he doesn't play for their team anymore.

Hard not to support a guy that was crucial in finding out that we had a problem with our team. He was also part of the turn around in 2011 when that problem was addressed. It's very similar to what's going on now but he's doing it at a higher level.

What he's doing right now is what a lot of us thought he was capable of. Go back and you will see how I've stated time and time again that this young offense would start clicking mid season.

The Franchise 12-17-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 10287689)
Hard not to support a guy that was crucial in finding out that we had a problem with our team. He was also part of the turn around in 2011 when that problem was addressed. It's very similar to what's going on now but he's doing it at a higher level.

What he's doing right now is what a lot of us thought he was capable of. Go back in this thread and you will see how I've stated time and time again that this young offense would start clicking mid season.

No one gives a **** about your opinion on anything Chiefs related.

JENKINSWINS 12-17-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10287697)
No one gives a **** about your opinion on anything Chiefs related.

Well happy holidays to you too. So being negative about him would warrant your respect or being negative in general? Got it!

philfree 12-17-2013 01:45 PM

It's probably just me but I think the 9ers fans brought about a lot of entertaining discussion and it was good for the board. Better than the same three people having the same tired debates while they circle jerk over the girly jpeg thread.

opposition 12-17-2013 01:46 PM

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps1bbcc82b.jpg

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:46 PM

There was a prophecy in Post 116 of the original thread:

Quote:

You are an idiot Alex Smith lover! The worst type of fan. You go from team to team looking to make friends because in your lonely life that is all that you have, football message boards. Nobody likes you, your not loved. Your a giant loser who wants to marry Alex Smiff.

And Chiefs fans I'm sorry, no hate for your team from me. But you guys got hosed. The curse of Alex Smiff is now on you guys. Have fun trying to rid yourselves of him for the next decade. The Raiders will return to Glory before you guys will. Maybe after Kaep wins 4 SB's for us we will trade him off to you guys and you might make the playoffs with a 38 year old Kaep.

Also have fun being stuck with "Alex Smith Snoopy Doopy fan" busting into every thread defending his boy toy and bringing this whole forum down with him.

Best of Luck

-A very happy 9er fan
For the uninitiated, he's referencing MavericksAce there. His merry band of mouthbreathers quickly followed him over.

Rausch 12-17-2013 01:47 PM

I think it's great that Smith sucks for years and when he finally gets respectable they trade him off...LMAO

The Franchise 12-17-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287722)

For the uninitiated, he's referencing MavericksAce there. His merry band of mouthbreathers quickly followed him over.

He's the worst of them all. Dipshit can't even stick to 2 teams....he has to be a fan of 3.

JENKINSWINS 12-17-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

And Chiefs fans I'm sorry, no hate for your team from me. But you guys got hosed. The curse of Alex Smiff is now on you guys. Have fun trying to rid yourselves of him for the next decade. The Raiders will return to Glory before you guys will. Maybe after Kaep wins 4 SB's for us we will trade him off to you guys and you might make the playoffs with a 38 year old Kaep.

Quote:

The most important parts of his prophecy is what should be bolded and is now the least of your worries. :banghead:

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10287724)
I think it's great that Smith sucks for years and when he finally gets respectable they trade him off...LMAO

At first, I hated it, but it worked out very well now. Now I can often double my pleasure each weekend in watching KC games and then SF games. Both quality teams with lots of good players to keep up with. Been a great season! :D

NinerDoug 12-17-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10287724)

What other choice was there? Kaep has a higher ceiling, and Alex makes too much to be a back up. Not to mention that he wouldn't want to be a back up anyway.

Eleazar 12-17-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287649)
FTR, I don't have even the slightest of problems with Cochise.

Just not sure he was around to witness the genesis of this bullshit.

I'm talking about today, it seems that when Alex becomes an issue in a thread it isn't a supporter bringing him up

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10287746)
I'm talking about today, it seems that when Alex becomes an issue in a thread it isn't a supporter bringing him up

Yeah, there's been a wee bit of history you might want to get caught up on before defending these guys.

Easy 6 12-17-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287417)
I wish all the assholes that defended Matt Cassel would bolt for a ****ing Vikings board.

That's not fair, many of us came to the right conclusion long before we finally got rid of him, we were just enamored with Pioli's resume at first (though we later learned the pats success was much more about Dimitroff) and bought what he was selling the first year or two.