ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Would you like me to step down as a moderator of Chiefsplanet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282036)

Mr. Flopnuts 03-09-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10475180)
Lot of inner Dr. Johnny Fever channeling going on in here.

Let's combine it with some AriChiefs

Roy-als Base-ball

We're gonna go back to our shitty ways!

Katipan 03-09-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10475220)
Let's combine it with some AriChiefs

Roy-als Base-ball

We're gonna go back to our shitty ways!

Literally as I opened this thread just saw a caption on tv that said Lordes named the song Royals after a baseball card she had for George Brett.

BossChief 03-09-2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10475131)
I'm gonna go ahead and declare victory in another term as part of the leadership here at CP. I'm humbled that so many folks are satisfied with my performance, and I apologize for allowing a very vocal minority to allow me to believe the rest of you were dissatisfied. Thank you all very much, I love this place and everything you all provide to make it the only online community I'm a part of, or desire to be a part of.

I'll also do my best to get back to being the poster I once was. It's not like I let the job go to my head. I felt that being a mod came with a certain responsibility on how to conduct myself on here. Fact is, this place is all about shenanigans, and I'm going to keep trucking down the road I once knew.

Bring on the dying breed of being raped by 400lb men! Booyah!

:clap::clap::clap:

vailpass 03-09-2014 11:56 AM

Flop you are the goods. Do what makes you happy so long as you stick around...

Donger 03-09-2014 12:09 PM

Yes.

jspchief 03-09-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10475180)
Lot of inner Dr. Johnny Fever channeling going on in here.

Spot on

RealSNR 03-09-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10475131)
I'm gonna go ahead and declare victory in another term as part of the leadership here at CP. I'm humbled that so many folks are satisfied with my performance, and I apologize for allowing a very vocal minority to allow me to believe the rest of you were dissatisfied. Thank you all very much, I love this place and everything you all provide to make it the only online community I'm a part of, or desire to be a part of.

I'll also do my best to get back to being the poster I once was. It's not like I let the job go to my head. I felt that being a mod came with a certain responsibility on how to conduct myself on here. Fact is, this place is all about shenanigans, and I'm going to keep trucking down the road I once knew.

Bring on the dying breed of being raped by 400lb men! Booyah!

Shut up. We're having fun bagging on Phobia!

crazycoffey 03-09-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10475017)
Wait. Frazod has a "kinder, gentler" BB?

That has to be the most ironic thing I've ever read in the history of everything ever.

Yes, it's almost exactly the same as fatchatter but the colors are different. It's an amazing thing, when people don't try to be assholes just to be assholes....

Frazod 03-09-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10473635)
You toil over decisions a lot more than most other mods. You're trying to do the right thing every time. You care. That means you're more qualified than most everybody else. When people like Frazod lose their minds and throw everything away because of some stupid disagreement in D.C., maybe it was time for him to leave. It would have been very, very easy for him to have handled things like a grown ass man but he chose not to. It wasn't your choice. It was his choice. You can't beat yourself up over the path a grown man chose.

ROFL

Tell me, Your Highness, what did I throw away exactly? Do you think my world became some dark, empty place because you and Princess Tapout can no longer use me as a cyper chewtoy on the internet? Because I am no longer subjected to lowlifes that I wouldn't condescend to piss on in real life? Yeah, it's really been terrible.

You're essentially our Director of Marketing, Phil. Everything you and your hand puppet do to snuff us out or belittle us only makes us stronger. Thanks, buddy! I'm not sure what I think your nicest touch is - the mass altering of private messages or actually employing a spy to report back to you on what's going on at our board. They're both so.... pathetic and desperate, I just can't pick one! How does it feel to be Becky? Actually, Becky was never that lame. I doubt if she cared about the Planet. Just like Kyle didn't care about *snicker* fatchatter.

Selective membership is great. No trolls to stir strife or controversy. No idiot moderators who get off on strife and controversy championing trolls. No bickering, no arguing, no lowlifes, no politics. It's a haven, but only certain people make the cut. We don't care about quantity; only quality. We'll never have your numbers, but we don't want them, or need them. It's all good.

Anyway, I know this post won't last long. One of these powermad clowns will delete it, or alter it, and ban me or dump me on universal ignore or do some other horrible thing to silence me. So far, its been rep nuking, a month long ban, two week long stints on miserable user, removing my ability to change my avatar, removing my ability to send or receive PMs, and altering PMs I have sent. That's what cowards do. And hey, that's okay! If you've been wondering about me, I'm just fine. No longer being a part of the sewer this place has devolved into has been a breath of fresh air.

Oh, and by the way, I vote yes. This board absolutely deserves Flopnuts as mod. Bravo, Princess Tapout! You go girl! LMAO

P.S. I'm not Active Shooter.

BlackHelicopters 03-09-2014 01:27 PM

:popcorn:

Pablo 03-09-2014 01:28 PM

Burst activated?

BlackHelicopters 03-09-2014 01:32 PM

Things certainly got more interesting.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-09-2014 01:32 PM

Damn Skippy. Where's Skippy

RealSNR 03-09-2014 01:37 PM

Who's Princess Tapout?

BigRedChief 03-09-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinBieber (Post 10474715)
I now regret posting this. :(

I've had my name changed a couple of times. As long as the name change is not because they hate you and its punishment...........its all in fun. Take the trimming like a man and move on. You will point and laugh at the next guy.